It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci calls White House efforts to discredit him 'bizarre', as Trump rebukes adviser

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lol. Fauci says it's NOT from Wuhan.
You two need to get your stories sorted out.
link

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That's really the crux of it isn't it? What precisely are the facts? We are told the facts...by entities who spread dangerous lies ALL THE TIME, who don't have our best interests in mind. These facts DO keep changing from those who are telling us about it. We are left to believe our eyes and come to our own conclusions...that something else is amiss.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Overdose on any drug and it will hurt you.

As for one study promoting Hydroxychloroquine:

Zelenko’s Protocol explained: over 2200 outpatients treated with 99.7% survival rate

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Fauci was working on the corona virus since it was discovered in 2002. Three years later they were claiming they had it whipped.

Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die | Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses. How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks.

So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.” Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

Link to Article

18 years later, the WHO says that they're still working on a vaccine and that there is no prophylactic treatment for SARS-COV. Plus our wonderful doctor has been the go to guy for HIV-AIDS, no vaccine for that, no affordable treatments either.

See how this all fits together in this timeline thread I'm working on.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

edit on 16-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's placing blame and pointing fingers at whoever is convenient. People wont focus on the administration's handling of the virus as much or the President's early statements if they're focused on Fauci's. It's deflection.

Trump supporters quickly replied to justify how much Fauci sucks and even presented conspiracy theories about him being deep state and NWO. Stars were passed around. You can see where the majority lies by star count and that's all it's really good for.

"It's not my fault, it's their fault. Look what they got wrong so that you don't look at what I said and didn't do right."

The Presidential election is 3 months away. It doesn't feel like it, does it? This is a uniquely weird time in our history and will definitely make the books. We are a part of something that will be talked about for the next century.

scape·goat
/ˈskāpˌɡōt/
noun
1. a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
Similar:
whipping boy
victim
Aunt Sally
goat
fall guy
patsy

2. (in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it (Lev. 16).

edit on 16-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I did like to think that Fauci was just stupid. That 2005 paper is a good kick in the guts from the medical mafia. I guess that is what it takes to wield a $4.4 billion research budget.

Really, what the hell is going on with these psychos running the place?

Great work on the pandemic timeline thread,
edit on 16-7-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I did like to think that Fauci was just stupid. That 2005 paper is a good kick in the guts from the medical mafia. I guess that is what it takes to wield a $4.4 billion research budget.

Really, what the hell is going on with these psychos running the place?

Great work on the pandemic timeline thread,

I know there is more to do on the time line, but it took a lot of work putting it together from all my notes as it is now. I got pretty burned out on it when I posted it. I'll get back on it soon. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So this must be the final straw

Impeach again or?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I was under the impression impeachment is an ongoing thing. it worked so damn well last time, that Pelosi and gnadgobbler want to use it again. that damn virus stole their thunder last time, and they are angry.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fauci and the word "Bizarre"
Should go Hand in Hand ...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, who wouldn't trust this face?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"...another democratic hoax"
"Just like the flu"
"bleach in your veins"
"Gone by summer"

I mean, if we REALLY want to start pointing fingers at who is providing more incorrect info with exaggerations, alternative facts, embellishments, misguided directions and accusations, false statements and of course inappropriate "jokes" which later have to be clarified as "jokes" because no one laughed, then Trump is ya boi! Those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones.

No one's mind is gonna change here, though. When you have been brainwashed by a cult leader, there is no other word than the word of your God.

Pretty soon, gonna start hearing...

"Trump will provide"
"It's Trump's will"
"Believe in Trump and you will not be led astray"
"Trump works in mysterious ways..."
And of course my favorite which I have ALREADY seen as a bumper sticker...
WWTD
What Would Trump Do

Then they can replace their little fishes on the trunk with little dollar signs!

Remember, do not worship in false houses of Trump!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Fauci has worked under multiple administrations, both left and right.

Fauci knows full well that hydroxychloraquine was demonstrated as very effective against earlier coronavirus (SARS-COV).

That knowledge alone and what he did to discourage its use and discredit it makes him guilty of crimes against humanity, and not one to ever - EVER - be trusted.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Jesus H Christ. Trump has to GO.
He seriously is bypassing the CDC to have covid results of the USA sent to HIM and his "administration"?!
They aren't doctors..
They aren't trained
Stupid idiot in chief will no doubt lie about the results and folks who are positive won't know.

He's going all out to seriously cripple the USA before he's kicked out of the WH in a few months.

I detest that creature so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join