It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolans and Dr Xs 5 hour youtube video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

5 hours is a long time. So is Dr X Mcmillian or not?

I really don't think so. I pulled up the Mr. X video and listened to a few paragraphs of him (I listened to the whole 5 hours previously.) then immeditaely pulled up the one posted here. It's not the same voice, IMO.

I listened to 2.5 hours of this conversation today. Who is MisterX? Well, all you need do is find an interview with a Ufologist (probably from Georgia, SC, KY OR TN) who uses the filler “ya know” one bazillion times in a conversation of damn near any length and between every thought and sentence. He may know UFO’s well...at least the Davis notes...but he’s no political guru. He said he’d heard of “the gang of 8” and believed it was 8 congressional leaders who could ask for briefings on top secret, unacknowledged ops. (The gang of 8 were four D’S and 4 R’s who came up with the new immigration bill during the Obama administration.) If I can summon the courage, I’ll listen to the final 2.5 hours tomorrow, “ya know”.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

5 hours is a long time. So is Dr X Mcmillian or not?

I really don't think so. I pulled up the Mr. X video and listened to a few paragraphs of him (I listened to the whole 5 hours previously.) then immeditaely pulled up the one posted here. It's not the same voice, IMO.

I listened to 2.5 hours of this conversation today. Who is MisterX? Well, all you need do is find an interview with a Ufologist (probably from Georgia, SC, KY OR TN) who uses the filler “ya know” one bazillion times in a conversation of damn near any length and between every thought and sentence. He may know UFO’s well...at least the Davis notes...but he’s no political guru. He said he’d heard of “the gang of 8” and believed it was 8 congressional leaders who could ask for briefings on top secret, unacknowledged ops. (The gang of 8 were four D’S and 4 R’s who came up with the new immigration bill during the Obama administration.) If I can summon the courage, I’ll listen to the final 2.5 hours tomorrow, “ya know”.

Ehhhh.. en.wikipedia.org...(intelligence)

I agree with you on the ya know's and uhh's and repeating everything at least four times and in convoluted ways.
edit on 20-7-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm trying to go through this. I fail to see the relevance of a MR. X. He's just a proclaimer. I guess I'm missing his significance or need to hide his identity.
edit on 20-7-2020 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Didn’t know there were FOUR gangs of eight. Thanks for the new info. Guess that makes for a gang of 32—now, that’s a gang!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar12

I made it through 4:45 and fell asleep. I have no clue why this guy wants anonymity. He doesn’t know enough to need it. Well...doesn’t demonstrate he knows enough to need it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join