It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions raised for the Wrong Black Lives Matter Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Source Article

I know we all have BLM fatigue. Maybe I am late to the party but apparently there are two BLMs? Is there a thread on this yet?

“I don't have anything to do with the Black Lives Matter Global Network. I never met them; never spoke to them. I don't know them; I have no relationship with them,” Robert Ray Barnes, the founder of the Black Lives Matter Foundation, told BuzzFeed News in a lengthy interview. “Our whole thing is having unity with the police department.”

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision
He probably should have chosen a different name, if he wanted to be seen as a different entity.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Part of running a successful scam is to create as much confusion as possible 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Kinda of ironic and very hilarious that 2 groups with the similar names, supposedly after the same goal, fighting the other getting donations that they think belong to only themselves.

Said it from the start... This BS group isn't about Black Lives and never was. It's about terrorism, Marxism, money and destruction.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

So are they both marxist?? Is one and not the other? I can't keep up. Apparently there's a cease and desist order so I'm assuming the value systems are different....or the BLM Foundation is just greedy and is lobbying to keep the dough for who knows what purpose...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So: a BLM group that is trying to have police departments closed, and a BLM group that is working with the police ?

Is this place purposely a total mindflux ?
Really?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What's even more shocking is to look into who owns the other BLM? Hint : Jackasses

Then you'll start to understand why cities are burning and all in jackass run states
edit on 15-7-2020 by TheGhoul because: to add more

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I love it...
Couldn’t have happened to a better group..

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Source Article

I know we all have BLM fatigue. Maybe I am late to the party but apparently there are two BLMs? Is there a thread on this yet?

“I don't have anything to do with the Black Lives Matter Global Network. I never met them; never spoke to them. I don't know them; I have no relationship with them,” Robert Ray Barnes, the founder of the Black Lives Matter Foundation, told BuzzFeed News in a lengthy interview. “Our whole thing is having unity with the police department.”

The, 'Black Lives Matter Foundation' is the one that had millions in gofundme assets frozen, perhaps understandable since he is the only paid person employed in that 'movement'...but he has spoken out, I think we should wait for the authorities to hopefully make the right decision on this one.

If he does get the assets then hopefully the foundation will send it to the global network, as needed....but as I say let's wait and see.

In edit, it's not even as if the story is new, Buzzfeed posted the original article June 16th, in a much clearer manner.

You can s'n-word' about it though...that's what pretty sick minds do.

edit on 15-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I've always wondered why things like # and # are pound symboled on ATS but 'n-word' get's its own special censorship.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I've always wondered why things like # and # are pound symboled on ATS but 'n-word' get's its own special censorship.

It's just Google's non-comprehension of old English I'm afraid...only shows how daft their search engine is.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's just Google's non-comprehension of old English I'm afraid...only shows how daft their search engine is.

Pretty sure ATS's censorship has nothing to do with google.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hmm.. You must mean .....Bob Loves Money .....

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure ATS's censorship has nothing to do with google.

Why not?
edit on 15-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

join