It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought you lived in the US.

There is no requirement to get the jab by any job or union. You made a personal choice to get it and that's fine. But you shouldn't make up bs stories about being forced to do it.

If your "love of money" is your argument for taking the jab, you missed an opportunity to get rich. No one can force you to get this so called vaccine. You did it all on your own.

I'm happy you're not having complications.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Phase III trials are not a "formality."

They haven't had these trials.

I'll look into taking the vaccine IF and ONLY IF they successfully move past phase III.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: marg6043

Everybody will get covid as a virus can not be stopped with or without the shot. But what will never go away is the crap been injected in people's bodies.

That's not entirely true.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

that said, I never get a flu shot but I was required by my union to get the covid19 jab and I love my job, the money and the community.

I haven't experienced any ill effects due to the vac. I may regret it in the future; time will tell.

Eradicated or reduced?

I think the most truthful thing they can say, is that they believe the disease is controlled, based on the lack of reported cases.

I think when they achieve the one global government they seem to want, and if open global borders are put into place, we may find there to be a number of conditions, once thought eliminated, may be found still lurking is less frequented areas.

I think man is awful egotistical to believe they can rule and overcome all lifeforms on the planet, including the microscopic ones. Like with insects, they may be annoying, but to eradicate them all is a ticket to total global annihilation of all life.

As much as we think that all life revolves around us, and is strictly for our pleasure, to be eliminated at will. Almost every lifeform on this planet serves a sustainable purpose, and if totally removed at once, would create a negative impact, in some way. We are the one lifeform, if removed, would likely prove to be of great benefit to the planet.

So we have to serve a purpose, I just don't think it may be for the betterment of this world.

A Mumps Outbreak among Fully Vaccinated People This multistate problem carries implications for our responses to future epidemic

On June 5, 2020, the U.S Centers for Disease Control (CDC) published the details of a recent multistate outbreak of mumps in its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). The outbreak involved 62 cases linked to a single asymptomatic wedding attendee. Even though mumps is a vaccine-preventable disease, 41 of the individuals infected in the reported incident had been fully vaccinated according to the current guidelines.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'll look into taking the vaccine IF and ONLY IF they successfully move past phase III.

That isn't correct. Phrase 3 trials have been done for all the vaccines that have been approved.
edit on 24-5-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

That isn't correct. Phrase 3 trials have been done for all the vaccines that have been approved.
a reply to: ScepticScot

Nope you wrong - the forced vaccination of the world population is based on incomplete trials on the grounds - we continue to monitor our trial subjects and will report any concerns in a year or 3. Bit late then isn't it.

The plaintiff argued that in fact the vaccine was already approved by the Health Ministry for over two-thirds of the entire nation’s population, despite the fact that the primary Phase 3 clinical trial for the investigational product was still ongoing and not done until April 2023.

High Court New Zealand Partial Pushback on Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccination Rollout

New Zealand’s highest court ruled recently that the Government’s provisional approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine known as BNT162b2 was of concern or “problematic.” Hence the Health Minister now must make a technical change to the law based on the case of the Nga Kaitiaki Tuku Ihu Medical Action Society’s (KTI) lawsuit against the New Zealand Minister of Health argued in Wellington recently.
So excepted in a court.

Reuters fact check

The post correctly notes that the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine has been given an “estimated study completion date” of Jan. 31, 2023 (here). For the COVID-19 vaccine created by Moderna, studies are expected to end on Oct. 27, 2022 (here).

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Nope you wrong - the forced vaccination of the world population is based on incomplete trials on the grounds - we continue to monitor our trial subjects and will report any concerns in a year or 3. Bit late then isn't it.

The plaintiff argued that in fact the vaccine was already approved by the Health Ministry for over two-thirds of the entire nation’s population, despite the fact that the primary Phase 3 clinical trial for the investigational product was still ongoing and not done until April 2023.

High Court New Zealand Partial Pushback on Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccination Rollout

New Zealand’s highest court ruled recently that the Government’s provisional approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine known as BNT162b2 was of concern or “problematic.” Hence the Health Minister now must make a technical change to the law based on the case of the Nga Kaitiaki Tuku Ihu Medical Action Society’s (KTI) lawsuit against the New Zealand Minister of Health argued in Wellington recently.
So excepted in a court.

Reuters fact check

The post correctly notes that the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine has been given an “estimated study completion date” of Jan. 31, 2023 (here). For the COVID-19 vaccine created by Moderna, studies are expected to end on Oct. 27, 2022 (here).

There is no forced vaccination and phase 3 trials have been done.

www.pfizer.com...

They continue to monitor across the groups, that does not mean they haven't been done.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Nvm
edit on 25-5-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Double
edit on 25-5-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Phrase 3 trials have been done for all the vaccines that have been approved.

I just looked up Pfizer's phase 3 and it looks like they locked their database and are moving forward with regulatory approval. I stand corrected.

I'm still very skeptical of taking this vaccine for a number of reasons that have not been satisfied. This is a brand new technology and I am not confident in its long-term safety. Completing phase 3 does not mean that this vaccine is safe. There are a lot of reasons to believe that it isn't, not the least of which is the regular censorship of information regarding these vaccines and their effects on the population at large and at the individual level.
edit on 5 25 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Phrase 3 trials have been done for all the vaccines that have been approved.

I just looked up Pfizer's phase 3 and it looks like they locked their database and are moving forward with regulatory approval. I stand corrected.

I'm still very skeptical of taking this vaccine for a number of reasons that have not been satisfied. This is a brand new technology and I am not confident in its long-term safety. Completing phase 3 does not mean that this vaccine is safe. There are a lot of reasons to believe that it isn't, not the least of which is the regular censorship of information regarding these vaccines and their effects on the population at large and at the individual level.

It depends what you mean by safe. There are undoubtedly some adverse reactions to the vacinnes just as there us with any medical treatment or vaccine.

Based on the numbers in the short to medium term the risks from being vaccinated seem far lower than the risks of not being vaccinated.

We don't know the long term risks of the vaccine with 100% certainly however we also don't know the long term impacts of having covid. Personally I would rather take the risks of something designed and monitored to be as safe as possible rather than the risks from a wild virus*

There are countless websites and videos making (generally unfounded) claims about the risks of the vaccine. If that is censorship then they are doing a very poor job of it.

*or genetically engineered super weapon depending on your conspiracy theory of choice.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join