It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

logo design for my new company TAIP Inc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just wanted to run this by you folks. This is the company logo I designed for TAIP Inc which stands for Tactical Artificial Intelligence Presence. We are working on sensor and computer packages for vehicles using object detection to advise operators of potential threats approaching the vehicle. Let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Memorable and it jumps out. NIce. I like.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Looks good.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
I just wanted to run this by you folks. This is the company logo I designed for TAIP Inc which stands for Tactical Artificial Intelligence Presence. We are working on sensor and computer packages for vehicles using object detection to advise operators of potential threats approaching the vehicle. Let me know what you think.

The logo is very good. The company name just doesn't sit right. Not sure why.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I like the logo but the typography needs some work. I'd go with a thicker san serif font that's easier to read especially with the smaller type. Also maybe play around with the size of the logo compared to the type. The logo seems a little too big for my eyes.

I'd play around with different sizes and fonts and post a few dozen iterations up on a board/wall. It will make it easier to decide which one you think works best. Also keep in mind what sort of branding/signage you will be using your logo for. This may sway your design decisions.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dig it.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nice logo...Makes me want to say "Danger Will Robinson"

never under estimate the power of a logo. Years ago I designed our family business logo pretty much just an elongated red triangle with our business name in it. Well I insisted our order copies have the logo and it be in color, something that wasn't normal in our industry way back then. After a few arguments that it was a waste of money, I paid for our first batch myself.

A few months later the boss was in New York scouting new companies for us to represent,he had a meeting and closed the deal with a company many other were trying to rep along with us. When my boss asked thier sales manager why he chose us over all the others? The sales manager said he was at a friend's of his office he noticed his friend totaling orders and for every one indistinct order there were 5 orders with red triangles on them. We have represented that company since 1992.

edit on 15-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Not sure about the font for the text. I feel like the taip inc. Part should have the same thickness as the lines in the logo and the sub title should be bigger.

Also, the logo's alright, but I think it would look better without the head. Just the body aligned with the text. It would make it a little more abstract. The robot looks somewhat sinister as is, unless that's what you were going for.

edit on 15/7/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I would change the font to something super simple, drop the "Inc." and place TAIP within the logo bot.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What's in the little box the logo cartoon guy is holding.

That's the first thing that came to mind.....not tactical artificial intelligence presence.

edit on 15-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The logo is very good. The company name just doesn't sit right. Not sure why.

Agreed. Defence .... would be more warm and fuzzy ... to match the cute little robot with a heart.

A kinder, gentler threat assessment algorithm.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I like your logo but can you incorporate the TAIP with in the logo?

The body of the robot looks like an “A” already, so add the T to the left of the body, the A is the body and the IP to the right.
edit on 15-7-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think the image is to complex
Just an opinion

Maybe the diamond, two hands and arms only...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It is symbolic of protection which is what the technology is about. Protecting officers by watching their backs from all sides.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Why would you show a potential trademark to the world...before you own it? Dumb idea. Hold your cards close to you with this.

Trademark Holder, Copyrighted Songwriter/Composer
Published Author

* I could steal your logo this instant....for myself...if you haven't. Think about that
edit on 16-7-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
white lettering is harder on the eyes to read than dark lettering ....currently , your logo gives off is very caring and feminine Vibe ...Which doesn’t mean it’s good or bad , it’s just the vibe it gives off . If you want it to be more masculine or strong-defensive then you may want o think about black lettering , and a black logo ( robot ) ...then you will have to also lighten the back ground colors or change them so it pops . ....also... you need thicken up TAIP ... TAIP needs be more pronounced / visual ,right now you logo is more visual and not your name.. which is more important ? .... on a funny note : TAIP is hard word to roll of the tongue, you could drop the T on TAIP ... call your self “AIP “( ape ) ...and make the robot a guerilla looking robot !!! He he he he .... but seriously , you will get a ton of opionos , and ultimately it’s what works for you and your company ! . Keep us posted on what you decide !!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

It is symbolic of protection which is what the technology is about. Protecting officers by watching their backs from all sides.

If you have to ask what it symbolizes, it didn't. Logos need to effectively communicate with the person that see's it not be a tool for confusion.

How about graphic hands around a badge shape? The cartoon man just confuses the issue.

edit on 16-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ETA: Sorry, just me. I worry of such things.*

*Down the road? Trademark of course! Good luck
MS

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nokia:

¹ ² ³ ⁵ ⁷ ⁸ ⁿ ª º ± ° × ÷ ‰ ℓ ℮ Ω π ∂ ∆ ί ∫ ∏ ƒ ∑ − ∕ ∞ ∟ ≈ ≠ ≡ ≤ ≥ ‗ ⌂ ⌐ ⌠ ⌡ ¼ ½ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ℅ √ ↹ ↨ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ⇮ ↕ ↲ ↳ ¢ € £ ¤ ¥ ₣ ₤ ₧ ₪ ₫ ฿ ¦ § Æ ¨ ☺ ☹ ☻ © ® ☼ ♀ ♂ ♪ ♫ ० ‼ № ™ † ‡ … ¬ ¯ ´ µ ¶ ¸ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ­‐ – ― ¡ ¿ ─ │ ┌ ┐ └ ┘ ├ ┤ ┬ ┴ ┼ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▬ ■ □ ▪ ▫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ◊ ◌ ○ ● ●̃ ◙ ◘ ๏ ◦ · • ‹ › « » ‎‘ ’ ‚ ‛ “ ” „ ‟ ˆ ˇ ˉ ˘ ˙ ˜ ˝ ิ ə Ə ø Ø ℠ | d [ ] _ Ґ И ๑

                

Γ Δ Θ Λ Ξ Π Σ Υ Φ Ψ Ω α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ ω
ð þ Œ Æ ß ʒ

Android 6 characters:

@ _ ~ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ × ÷ ø ʰ ʲ ʳ ʷ ʸ ˡ ˢ ˣ ˭ ۝ ۞ ۩ ๏ ࿊ ࿋ ࿌ ᐤ ᐨ ᐩ ᐪ ᑊ ᑋ ᑦ ᒻ ᒼ ᒾ ᔆ ᕀ ᕁ ᕽ ᙆ ᙚ ᙿ ᣳ ᣴ ᣵ ᴬ ᴮ ᴰ ᴱ ᴳ ᴴ ᴵ ᴶ ᴷ ᴸ ᴹ ᴺ ᴼ ᴾ ᴿ ᵀ ᵁ ᵂ ᵃ ᵇ ᵈ ᵉ ᵍ ᵎ ᵏ ᵐ ᵒ ᵖ ᵗ ᵘ ᵛ ᵝ ᵞ ᵢ ᵣ ᵤ ᵥ ᵦ ᵧ ᵨ ᶜ ᶠ ᶢ ᶦ ᶫ ᶰ ᶴ ᶸ ᶻ ‐ ‑ ‒ – — ― ‖ ‗ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ “ ” „ ‟ † ‡ • ‣ ․ ‥ … ‧ ‰ ‱ ′ ″ ‴ ‵ ‶ ‷ ‸ ‹ › ※ ‼ ‽ ‾ ‿ ⁀ ⁁ ⁂ ⁃ ⁄ ⁅ ⁆ ⁇ ⁈ ⁉ ⁋ ⁌ ⁍ ⁎ ⁏ ⁐ ⁑ ⁒ ⁓ ⁔ ⁕ ⁖ ⁗ ⁘ ⁙ ⁚ ⁛ ⁜ ⁝ ⁞ ⁰ ⁱ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ⁺ ⁻ ⁼ ⁽ ⁾ ⁿ ₀ ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄ ₅ ₆ ₇ ₈ ₉ ₊ ₋ ₌ ₍ ₎ ₐ ₑ ₒ ₓ ₔ ₕ ₖ ₗ ₘ ₙ ₚ ₛ ₜ ₠ ₡ ₢ ₣ ₤ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₨ ₩ ₪ ₫ € ₭ ₮ ₯ ₰ ₱ ₲ ₳ ₴ ₵ ₶ ₷ ₸ ₹ ₺ ₻ ₼ ₽ ₾ ⃣ ℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟ ℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℨ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ ℳ ℴ ℹ ℻ ℼ ℽ ℾ ℿ ⅀ ⅅ ⅆ ⅇ ⅈ ⅉ ⅊ ⅋ ⅌ ⅍ ⅏ ⅐ ⅑ ⅒ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟ Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ ↀ ↁ ↂ Ↄ ↄ ↅ ↆ ↇ ↈ ↉ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪ ⇫ ⇬ ⇭ ⇮ ⇯ ⇰ ⇱ ⇲ ⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿ ∀ ∁ ∂ ∃ ∄ ∅ ∆ ∇ ∈ ∉ ∊ ∋ ∌ ∍ ∎ ∏ ∐ ∑ − ∓ ∔ ∕ ∖ ∗ ∘ ∙ √ ∛ ∜ ∝ ∞ ∟ ∠ ∡ ∢ ∣ ∤ ∥ ∦ ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ ∫ ∬ ∭ ∮ ∯ ∰ ∱ ∲ ∳ ∴ ∵ ∶ ∷ ∸ ∹ ∺ ∻ ∼ ∽ ∾ ∿ ≀ ≁ ≂ ≃ ≄ ≅ ≆ ≇ ≈ ≉ ≊ ≋ ≌ ≍ ≎ ≏ ≐ ≑ ≒ ≓ ≔ ≕ ≖ ≗ ≘ ≙ ≚ ≛ ≜ ≝ ≞ ≟ ≠ ≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≬ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿ ⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊌ ⊍ ⊎ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒ ⊓ ⊔ ⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟ ⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯ ⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿ ⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍ ⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋕ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟ ⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋲ ⋳ ⋴ ⋵ ⋶ ⋷ ⋸ ⋹ ⋺ ⋻ ⋼ ⋽ ⋾ ⋿ ⌀ ⌁ ⌂ ⌃ ⌄ ⌅ ⌆ ⌇ ⌈ ⌉ ⌊ ⌋ ⌌ ⌍ ⌎ ⌏ ⌐ ⌑ ⌒ ⌓ ⌔ ⌕ ⌖ ⌗ ⌘ ⌙ ⌚ ⌛ ⌜ ⌝ ⌞ ⌟ ⌠ ⌡ ⌢ ⌣ ⌤ ⌥ ⌦ ⌧ ⌨ 〈 〉 ⌫ ⌬ ⌭ ⌮ ⌯ ⌰ ⌱ ⌲ ⌳ ⌴ ⌵ ⌶ ⌷ ⌸ ⌹ ⌺ ⌻ ⌼ ⌽ ⌾ ⌿ ⍀ ⍁ ⍂ ⍃ ⍄ ⍅ ⍆ ⍇ ⍈ ⍉ ⍊ ⍋ ⍌ ⍍ ⍎ ⍏ ⍐ ⍑ ⍒ ⍓ ⍔ ⍕ ⍖ ⍗ ⍘ ⍙ ⍚ ⍛ ⍜ ⍝ ⍞ ⍟ ⍠ ⍡ ⍢ ⍣ ⍤ ⍥ ⍦ ⍧ ⍨ ⍩ ⍪ ⍫ ⍬ ⍭ ⍮ ⍯ ⍰ ⍱ ⍲ ⍳ ⍴ ⍵ ⍶ ⍷ ⍸ ⍹ ⍺ ⍻ ⍼ ⍽ ⍾ ⍿ ⎀ ⎁ ⎂ ⎃ ⎄ ⎅ ⎆ ⎇ ⎈ ⎉ ⎊ ⎋ ⎌ ⎍ ⎎ ⎏ ⎐ ⎑ ⎒ ⎓ ⎔ ⎕ ⎖ ⎗ ⎘ ⎙ ⎚ ⎛ ⎜ ⎝ ⎞ ⎟ ⎠ ⎡ ⎢ ⎣ ⎤ ⎥ ⎦ ⎧ ⎨ ⎩ ⎪ ⎫ ⎬ ⎭ ⎮ ⎯ ⎰ ⎱ ⎲ ⎳ ⎴ ⎵ ⎶ ⎷ ⎸ ⎹ ⎺ ⎻ ⎼ ⎽ ⎾ ⎿ ⏀ ⏁ ⏂ ⏃ ⏄ ⏅ ⏆ ⏇ ⏈ ⏉ ⏊ ⏋ ⏌ ⏍ ⏎ ⏏ ⏐ ⏑ ⏒ ⏓ ⏔ ⏕ ⏖ ⏗ ⏘ ⏙ ⏚ ⏛ ⏜ ⏝ ⏞ ⏟ ⏠ ⏡ ⏢ ⏣ ⏤ ⏥ ⏦ ⏧ ⏨ ⏩ ⏪ ⏫ ⏬ ⏭ ⏮ ⏯ ⏰ ⏱ ⏲ ⏳ ␀ ␁ ␂ ␃ ␄ ␅ ␆ ␇ ␈ ␉ ␊ ␋ ␌ ␍ ␎ ␏ ␐ ␑ ␒ ␓ ␔ ␕ ␖ ␗ ␘ ␙ ␚ ␛ ␜ ␝ ␞ ␟ ␠ ␡ ␢ ␣ ␤ ␥ ␦ ⑀ ⑁ ⑂ ⑃ ⑄ ⑅ ⑆ ⑇ ⑈ ⑉ ⑊ ① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳ ⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇ ⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛ ⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ ⓪ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴ ⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾ ⓿ ─ ━ │ ┃ ┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ┌ ┍ ┎ ┏ ┐ ┑ ┒ ┓ └ ┕ ┖ ┗ ┘ ┙ ┚ ┛ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ┥ ┦ ┧ ┨ ┩ ┪ ┫ ┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻ ╼ ╽ ╾ ╿ ▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ ▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞ ▟ ■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ ◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟ ◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯ ◰ ◱ ◲ ◳ ◴ ◵ ◶ ◷ ◸ ◹ ◺ ◻ ◼ ◽ ◾ ◿ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☎ ☏ ☐ ☑ ☒ ☓ ☔ ☕ ☖ ☗ ☘ ☙ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♒ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♰ ♱ ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽ ♾ ♿ ⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅ ⚆ ⚇ ⚈ ⚉ ⚊ ⚋ ⚌ ⚍ ⚎ ⚏ ⚐ ⚑ ⚒ ⚓ ⚔ ⚕ ⚖ ⚗ ⚘ ⚙ ⚢ ⚣ ⚤ ⚥ ⚦ ⚧ ⚨ ⚩ ⚪ ⚫ ⚬ ⚭ ⚮ ⚯ ⚰ ⚱ ⚲ ⚳ ⚴ ⚵ ⚶ ⚷ ⚸ ⚹ ⚺ ⚻ ⚼ ⚽ ⚾ ⚿ ⛀ ⛁ ⛂ ⛃ ⛄ ⛅ ⛆ ⛇ ⛈ ⛉ ⛊ ⛋ ⛌ ⛍ ⛎ ⛏ ⛐ ⛑ ⛒ ⛓ ⛔ ⛕ ⛖ ⛗ ⛘ ⛙ ⛚ ⛛ ⛜ ⛝ ⛞ ⛟ ⛠ ⛡ ⛢ ⛣ ⛤ ⛥ ⛦ ⛧ ⛨ ⛩ ⛪ ⛫ ⛬ ⛭ ⛮ ⛯ ⛰ ⛱ ⛲ ⛳ ⛴ ⛵ ⛶ ⛷ ⛸ ⛹ ⛺ ⛻ ⛼ ⛽ ⛾ ⛿ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✅ ✆ ✇ ✈ ✉ ✊ ✋ ✌ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐ ✑ ✒ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✙ ✚ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✞ ✟ ✠ ✡ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✨ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❌ ❍ ❎ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❓ ❔ ❕ ❖ ❘ ❙ ❚ ❛ ❜ ❝ ❞ ❟ ❠ ❡ ❢ ❣ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❨ ❩ ❪ ❫ ❬ ❭ ❮ ❯ ❰ ❱ ❲ ❳ ❴ ❵ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄ ➅ ➆ ➇ ➈ ➉ ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ ➔ ➕ ➖ ➗ ➘ ➙ ➚ ➛ ➜ ➝ ➞ ➟ ➠ ➡ ➢ ➣ ➤ ➥ ➦ ➧ ➨ ➩ ➪ ➫ ➬ ➭ ➮ ➯ ➰ ➱ ➲ ➳ ➴ ➵ ➶ ➷ ➸ ➹ ➺ ➻ ➼ ➽ ➾ ➿ ⟀ ⟁ ⟂ ⟃ ⟄ ⟅ ⟆ ⟇ ⟈ ⟉ ⟊ ⟋ ⟌ ⟍ ⟎ ⟏ ⟐ ⟑ ⟒ ⟓ ⟔ ⟕ ⟖ ⟗ ⟘ ⟙ ⟚ ⟛ ⟜ ⟝ ⟞ ⟟ ⟠ ⟡ ⟢ ⟣ ⟤ ⟥ ⟦ ⟧ ⟨ ⟩ ⟪ ⟫ ⟬ ⟭ ⟮ ⟯ ⟰ ⟱ ⟲ ⟳ ⟴ ⟵ ⟶ ⟷ ⟸ ⟹ ⟺ ⟻ ⟼ ⟽ ⟾ ⟿ ⤴ ⤵ ⦅ ⦆ ⦿ ⧺ ⧻ ⨀ ⨁ ⨂ ⨃ ⨄ ⨅ ⨆ ⨇ ⨈ ⨉ ⨊ ⨋ ⨌ ⨍ ⨎ ⨏ ⨐ ⨑ ⨒ ⨓ ⨔ ⨕ ⨖ ⨗ ⨘ ⨙ ⨚ ⨛ ⨜ ⨝ ⨞ ⨟ ⨠ ⨡ ⨢ ⨣ ⨤ ⨥ ⨦ ⨧ ⨨ ⨩ ⨪ ⨫ ⨬ ⨭ ⨮ ⨯ ⨰ ⨱ ⨲ ⨳ ⨴ ⨵ ⨶ ⨷ ⨸ ⨹ ⨺ ⨻ ⨼ ⨽ ⨾ ⨿ ⩀ ⩁ ⩂ ⩃ ⩄ ⩅ ⩆ ⩇ ⩈ ⩉ ⩊ ⩋ ⩌ ⩍ ⩎ ⩏ ⩐ ⩑ ⩒ ⩓ ⩔ ⩕ ⩖ ⩗ ⩘ ⩙ ⩚ ⩛ ⩜ ⩝ ⩞ ⩟ ⩠ ⩡ ⩢ ⩣ ⩤ ⩥ ⩦ ⩧ ⩨ ⩩ ⩪ ⩫ ⩬ ⩭ ⩮ ⩯ ⩰ ⩱ ⩲ ⩳ ⩴ ⩵ ⩶ ⩷ ⩸ ⩹ ⩺ ⩻ ⩼ ⩽ ⩾ ⩿ ⪀ ⪁ ⪂ ⪃ ⪄ ⪅ ⪆ ⪇ ⪈ ⪉ ⪊ ⪋ ⪌ ⪍ ⪎ ⪏ ⪐ ⪑ ⪒ ⪓ ⪔ ⪕ ⪖ ⪗ ⪘ ⪙ ⪚ ⪛ ⪜ ⪝ ⪞ ⪟ ⪠ ⪡ ⪢ ⪣ ⪤ ⪥ ⪦ ⪧ ⪨ ⪩ ⪪ ⪫ ⪬ ⪭ ⪮ ⪯ ⪰ ⪱ ⪲ ⪳ ⪴ ⪵ ⪶ ⪷ ⪸ ⪹ ⪺ ⪻ ⪼ ⪽ ⪾ ⪿ ⫀ ⫁ ⫂ ⫃ ⫄ ⫅ ⫆ ⫇ ⫈ ⫉ ⫊ ⫋ ⫌ ⫍ ⫎ ⫏ ⫐ ⫑ ⫒ ⫓ ⫔ ⫕ ⫖ ⫗ ⫘ ⫙ ⫚ ⫛ ⫝̸ ⫝ ⫞ ⫟ ⫠ ⫡ ⫢ ⫣ ⫤ ⫥ ⫦ ⫧ ⫨ ⫩ ⫪ ⫫ ⫬ ⫭ ⫮ ⫯ ⫰ ⫱ ⫲ ⫳ ⫴ ⫵ ⫶ ⫷ ⫸ ⫹ ⫺ ⫻ ⫼ ⫽ ⫾ ⫿ ⬅ ⬆ ⬇ ⬚ ⬛ ⬜ ⬤ ⬮ ⬯ ⭎ ⭏ ⭐ ⭕ ⭖ ⭗ ⭘ ⭙ ⭚ ⭛ ⭜ ⭝ ⭞ ⭟ ⱽ Ⲻ ⸋ ⸌ ⸍ ⸎ ⸏ ⸙ ⸜ ⸝ ⸦ ⸧ ⸨ ⸩ ⿰ ⿱ ⿲ ⿳ ⿴ ⿵ ⿶ ⿷ ⿸ ⿹ ⿺ ⿻ 。 〄 〇 〈 〉 《 》 「 」 『 』 【 】 〒 〓 〔 〕 〖 〗 〘 〙 〚 〛 〜 〠 〬 〭 〮 〯 〰 〶 〷 〽 〾 ㉈ ㉉ ㉊ ㉋ ㉌ ㉍ ㉎ ㉏ ㉐ ㉑ ㉒ ㉓ ㉔ ㉕ ㉖ ㉗ ㉘ ㉙ ㉚ ㉛ ㉜ ㉝ ㉞ ㉟ ㊱ ㊲ ㊳ ㊴ ㊵ ㊶ ㊷ ㊸ ㊹ ㊺ ㊻ ㊼ ㊽ ㊾ ㊿ ㋌ ㋍ ㋎ ㋏ ㍱ ㍲ ㍳ ㍴ ㍵ ㍶ ㍷ ㍸ ㍹ ㍺ ㎀ ㎁ ㎂ ㎃ ㎄ ㎅ ㎆ ㎇ ㎈ ㎉ ㎊ ㎋ ㎌ ㎍ ㎎ ㎏ ㎐ ㎑ ㎒ ㎓ ㎔ ㎕ ㎖ ㎗ ㎘ ㎙ ㎚ ㎛ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎟ ㎠ ㎡ ㎢ ㎣ ㎤ ㎥ ㎦ ㎧ ㎨ ㎩ ㎪ ㎫ ㎬ ㎭ ㎮ ㎯ ㎰ ㎱ ㎲ ㎳ ㎴ ㎵ ㎶ ㎷ ㎸ ㎹ ㎺ ㎻ ㎼ ㎽ ㎾ ㎿ ㏀ ㏁ ㏂ ㏃ ㏄ ㏅ ㏆ ㏇ ㏈ ㏉ ㏊ ㏋ ㏌ ㏍ ㏎ ㏏ ㏐ ㏑ ㏒ ㏓ ㏔ ㏕ ㏖ ㏗ ㏘ ㏙ ㏚ ㏛ ㏜ ㏝ ㏞ ㏟ ꛱ꜛ ꜜ ꜝ ff fi fl ffi ffl ſt st יִ ︖ ︗ ︘ ︻ ︼ ﹐ ﹑ ﹒ ﹔ ﹕ ﹖ ﹗ ﹘ ﹙ ﹚ ﹛ ﹜ ﹝ ﹞ ﹟ ﹠ ﹡ ﹢ ﹣ ﹤ ﹥ ﹦ ﹨ ﹩ ﹪ ﹫ @ _ ¢ £ ¬  ̄ ¦ ¥ ₩ ← ↑ → ↓ ■ ○  � 𖣔 𖣭 𖤍 𖧹 🀄 🃏 🄀 🄁 🄂 🄃 🄄 🄅 🄆 🄇 🄈 🄉 🄊 🄐 🄑 🄒 🄓 🄔 🄕 🄖 🄗 🄘 🄙 🄚 🄛 🄜 🄝 🄞 🄟 🄠 🄡 🄢 🄣 🄤 🄥 🄦 🄧 🄨 🄩 🄪 🄫 🄬 🄭 🄮 🄰 🄱 🄲 🄳 🄴 🄵 🄶 🄷 🄸 🄹 🄺 🄻 🄼 🄽 🄾 🄿 🅀 🅁 🅂 🅃 🅄 🅅 🅆 🅇 🅈 🅉 🅊 🅋 🅌 🅍 🅎 🅏 🅐 🅑 🅒 🅓 🅔 🅕 🅖 🅗 🅘 🅙 🅚 🅛 🅜 🅝 🅞 🅟 🅠 🅡 🅢 🅣 🅤 🅥 🅦 🅧 🅨 🅩 🅪 🅫 🅰 🅱 🅲 🅳 🅴 🅵 🅶 🅷 🅸 🅹 🅺 🅻 🅼 🅽 🅾 🅿 🆀 🆁 🆂 🆃 🆄 🆅 🆆 🆇 🆈 🆉 🆊 🆋 🆌 🆍 🆎 🆏 🆐 🆑 🆒 🆓 🆔 🆕 🆖 🆗 🆘 🆙 🆚 🇦 🇧 🇨 🇩 🇪 🇫 🇬 🇭 🇮 🇯 🇰 🇱 🇲 🇳 🇴 🇵 🇶 🇷 🇸 🇹 🇺 🇻 🇼 🇽 🇾 🇿 🌀 🌁 🌂 🌃 🌄 🌅 🌆 🌇 🌈 🌉 🌊 🌋 🌌 🌍 🌎 🌏 🌐 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌙 🌚 🌛 🌜 🌝 🌞 🌟 🌠 🌰 🌱 🌲 🌳 🌴 🌵 🌷 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌻 🌼 🌽 🌾 🌿 🍀 🍁 🍂 🍃 🍄 🍅 🍆 🍇 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌 🍍 🍎 🍏 🍐 🍑 🍒 🍓 🍔 🍕 🍖 🍗 🍘 🍙 🍚 🍛 🍜 🍝 🍞 🍟 🍠 🍡 🍢 🍣 🍤 🍥 🍦 🍧 🍨 🍩 🍪 🍫 🍬 🍭 🍮 🍯 🍰 🍱 🍲 🍳 🍴 🍵 🍶 🍷 🍸 🍹 🍺 🍻 🍼 🎀 🎁 🎂 🎃 🎄 🎅 🎆 🎇 🎈 🎉 🎊 🎋 🎌 🎍 🎎 🎏 🎐 🎑 🎒 🎓 🎠 🎡 🎢 🎣 🎤 🎥 🎦 🎧 🎨 🎩 🎪 🎫 🎬 🎭 🎮 🎯 🎰 🎱 🎲 🎳 🎴 🎵 🎶 🎷 🎸 🎹 🎺 🎻 🎼 🎽 🎾 🎿 🏀 🏁 🏂 🏃 🏄 🏆 🏇 🏈 🏉 🏊 🏠 🏡 🏢 🏣 🏤 🏥 🏦 🏧 🏨 🏩 🏪 🏫 🏬 🏭 🏮 🏯 🏰 🐀 🐁 🐂 🐃 🐄 🐅 🐆 🐇 🐈 🐉 🐊 🐋 🐌 🐍 🐎 🐏 🐐 🐑 🐒 🐓 🐔 🐕 🐖 🐗 🐘 🐙 🐚 🐛 🐜 🐝 🐞 🐟 🐠 🐡 🐢 🐣 🐤 🐥 🐦 🐧 🐨 🐩 🐪 🐫 🐬 🐭 🐮 🐯 🐰 🐱 🐲 🐳 🐴 🐵 🐶 🐷 🐸 🐹 🐺 🐻 🐼 🐽 🐾 👀 👂 👃 👄 👅 👆 👇 👈 👉 👊 👋 👌 👍 👎 👏 👐 👑 👒 👓 👔 👕 👖 👗 👘 👙 👚 👛 👜 👝 👞 👟 👠 👡 👢 👣 👤 👥 👦 👧 👨 👩 👪 👫 👬 👭 👮 👯 👰 👱 👲 👳 👴 👵 👶 👷 👸 👹 👺 👻 👼 👽 👾 👿 💀 💁 💂 💃 💄 💅 💆 💇 💈 💉 💊 💋 💌 💍 💎 💏 💐 💑 💒 💓 💔 💕 💖 💗 💘 💙 💚 💛 💜 💝 💞 💟 💠 💡 💢 💣 💤 💥 💦 💧 💨 💩 💪 💫 💬 💭 💮 💯 💰 💱 💲 💳 💴 💵 💶 💷 💸 💹 💺 💻 💼 💽 💾 💿 📀 📁 📂 📃 📄 📅 📆 📇 📈 📉 📊 📋 📌 📍 📎 📏 📐 📑 📒 📓 📔 📕 📖 📗 📘 📙 📚 📛 📜 📝 📞 📟 📠 📡 📢 📣 📤 📥 📦 📧 📨 📩 📪 📫 📬 📭 📮 📯 📰 📱 📲 📳 📴 📵 📶 📷 📹 📺 📻 📼 🔀 🔁 🔂 🔃 🔄 🔅 🔆 🔇 🔈 🔉 🔊 🔋 🔌 🔍 🔎 🔏 🔐

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
📐 📑 📒 📓 📔 📕 📖 📗 📘 📙 📚 📛 📜 📝 📞 📟 📠 📡 📢 📣 📤 📥 📦 📧 📨 📩 📪 📫 📬 📭 📮 📯 📰 📱 📲 📳 📴 📵 📶 📷 📹 📺 📻 📼 🔀 🔁 🔂 🔃 🔄 🔅 🔆 🔇 🔈 🔉 🔊 🔋 🔌 🔍 🔎 🔏 🔐 🔑 🔒 🔓 🔔 🔕 🔖 🔗 🔘 🔙 🔚 🔛 🔜 🔝 🔞 🔟 🔠 🔡 🔢 🔣 🔤 🔥 🔦 🔧 🔨 🔩 🔪 🔫 🔬 🔭 🔮 🔯 🔰 🔱 🔲 🔳 🔴 🔵 🔶 🔷 🔸 🔹 🔺 🔻 🔼 🔽 🕐 🕑 🕒 🕓 🕔 🕕 🕖 🕗 🕘 🕙 🕚 🕛 🕜 🕝 🕞 🕟 🕠 🕡 🕢 🕣 🕤 🕥 🕦 🕧 🗻 🗼 🗽 🗾 🗿 😀 😁 😂 😃 😄 😅 😆 😇 😈 😉 😊 😋 😌 😍 😎 😏 😐 😑 😒 😓 😔 😕 😖 😗 😘 😙 😚 😛 😜 😝 😞 😟 😠 😡 😢 😣 😤 😥 😦 😧 😨 😩 😪 😫 😬 😭 😮 😯 😰 😱 😲 😳 😴 😵 😶 😷 😸 😹 😺 😻 😼 😽 😾 😿 🙀 🙅 🙆 🙇 🙈 🙉 🙊 🙋 🙌 🙍 🙎 🙏 🚀 🚁 🚂 🚃 🚄 🚅 🚆 🚇 🚈 🚉 🚊 🚋 🚌 🚍 🚎 🚏 🚐 🚑 🚒 🚓 🚔 🚕 🚖 🚗 🚘 🚙 🚚 🚛 🚜 🚝 🚞 🚟 🚠 🚡 🚢 🚣 🚤 🚥 🚦 🚧 🚨 🚩 🚪 🚫 🚬 🚭 🚮 🚯 🚰 🚱 🚲 🚳 🚴 🚵 🚶 🚷 🚸 🚹 🚺 🚻 🚼 🚽 🚾 🚿 🛀 🛁 🛂 🛃 🛄 🛅 [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?]
©⃣®⃣™⃣

N ₈ ₉ ₊ ₋ ₌ ₍ ₎ ₐ ₑ ₒ ₓ ₔ ₕ ₖ ₗ ₘ ₙ ₚ ₛ ₜ ₀ ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄ ₅ ₆ ₇ ⁸ ⁿ Z ⁰ ⁱ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ⁺ ⁻ ⁼ ⁽ ⁾ ⁿ ₀ X ᣳ ᣴ ᣵ ᙆ ᙚ ᘁ ᕽ ᔆ ᒻ ᑦ ᑊ ᑋ ᐪ ᐡ k √c︦ ∛ ̄ √⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺ K ₃ ₅ a ⁰ c ¹ g ⁺ ᶠ ᵍ ʲ ᵏ ˡ ᵗ ʸ ᵘ ⁱ ᵒ

Gboard:. ☃️ ✈️⛩️⛑️⚗️

🚩 🎌 🇦🇩 🇦🇪 🇦🇫 🇦🇬 🇦🇮 🇦🇱 🇦🇲 🇦🇴 🇦🇷 🇦🇸 🇦🇹 🇦🇺 🇦🇼 🇦🇽 🇦🇿 🇧🇦 🇧🇧 🇧🇩 🇧🇪 🇧🇫 🇧🇬 🇧🇭 🇧🇮 🇧🇯 🇧🇲 🇧🇳 🇧🇴 🇧🇷 🇧🇸 🇧🇹 🇧🇼 🇧🇾 🇧🇿 🇨🇦 🇨🇨 🇨🇩 🇨🇫 🇨🇬 🇨🇭 🇨🇮 🇨🇰 🇨🇱 🇨🇲 🇨🇳 🇨🇴 🇨🇷 🇨🇺 🇨🇻 🇨🇼 🇨🇽 🇨🇾 🇨🇿 🇩🇪 🇩🇯 🇩🇰 🇩🇲 🇩🇴 🇩🇿 🇪🇨 🇪🇪 🇪🇬 🇪🇷 🇪🇸 🇪🇹 🇪🇺 🇫🇮 🇫🇯 🇫🇲 🇫🇴 🇫🇷 🇬🇦 🇬🇧 🇬🇩 🇬🇪 🇬🇬 🇬🇭 🇬🇮 🇬🇱 🇬🇲 🇬🇳 🇬🇶 🇬🇷 🇬🇹 🇬🇺 🇬🇼 🇬🇾 🇭🇰 🇭🇳 🇭🇷 🇭🇹 🇭🇺 🇮🇩 🇮🇪 🇮🇱 🇮🇲 🇮🇳 🇮🇴 🇮🇶 🇮🇷 🇮🇸 🇮🇹 🇯🇪 🇯🇲 🇯🇴 🇯🇵 🇰🇪 🇰🇬 🇰🇭 🇰🇮 🇰🇲 🇰🇳 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇰🇼 🇰🇾 🇰🇿 🇱🇦 🇱🇧 🇱🇨 🇱🇮

top topics

<<   2 >>

join