It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat run states banned a drug that AASP says saves lives of people with COVID 19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
AAPS, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has issued a statement that hydroxycholorquine DOES save lives if used as soon as someone is diagnosed with COVID 19. aapsonline.org...

The article goes on to say that withholding this drug has actually contributed to unnecessary deaths.

Backed up by Yale: academic.oup.com... and www.preprints.org...

Also backed up by the Henry Ford Foundation: www.ijidonline.com...(20)30534-8/fulltext in the Journal of Infectious Diseases

Back up by a large scale study in India: indianexpress.com...

Title of a John Hopkins journal article: linked above: Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis

Also backed up by the Journal of Medical Virology: docs.google.com...

A just published peer-reviewed study from Henry Ford Health System showed that the death rate of hospitalized patients who received hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was cut in half, and there were no serious heart abnormalities.

The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS) stated that these results should encourage widespread early use of this long-established drug to fight COVID-19.

Even before the Henry Ford study, there was substantial evidence of HCQ benefit, especially when used very early in out-patients in combination with zinc, in a compilation of studies prior to April 20, a more recent compilation, and a preprint by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko and colleagues released July 3. Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch, M.D., wrote that HCQ is an “early outpatient treatment of symptomatic, high-risk Covid-19 patients that should be ramped-up immediately as key to the pandemic crisis.”

“Patients are dying needlessly every day.”

AAPS has filed for a preliminary injunction to stop interference by the FDA with patient access to HCQ, and to prevent the government from wasting the HCQ which was donated to its stockpile. This lawsuit is pending in federal court in Grand Rapids, Michigan, AAPS v. FDA, et al., 20-cv-493.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943. The AAPS motto is omnia pro aegroto, meaning everything for the patient

Yet, because of their hatred of President Trump and for no other reason at all Democratic run states have banned physicians from prescribing the drug for COVID 19 and they have enacted penalties for physicians who prescribe it and pharmacists who dispense the drug for that use. How many lives could have been saved if it were not for hatred driven policies?

All these unnecessary deaths because of the Democratic Party's intense hatred for President Trump caused them to ban a drug that the President said was effective and saved lives. Turns out he was right and the Democratic Party's and the liberal left's blind rage hatred caused the death of thousands of American citizens.

Worst of all, simply because of their hatred for President Trump the liberal media and the mainstream media won't report this and will allow thousands more to die because of their hatred for President Trump. I am positive that the Democratic Party will fight lifting the restrictions on this life saving drug and allow thousands more to die because of their abject hatred for President Trump. This shows exactly how much liberals and the Democratic Party really care about American citizens as far as I am concerned.

edit on 7/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Is this the same bozo group that is anti-vax and pro-creationism?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is, as is in the OP The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943.

The study by the Henry Ford Foundation isn't good enough for you either?

The Yale study that was cited, not good enough for you? After all Yale is a real bozo group isn't it?

How about the large scale study done in India?

How about all the other good and recent studies cited in the article?

Of course they are all wrong because if President Trump says something it has to be wrong and if people die because you won't believe studies done that prove him right. Well that's the Democratic Party way these days isn't it? Oppose anything and everything any conservative says, thinks or believes, even if it ends up destroying lives.

edit on 7/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The lawyers will make BILLIONS off this mess.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Didn’t they put that law into place to stop doctors from hoarding it for themselves?

Before I get called a democrat or libtard, again, I think both the D’s and R’s are corrupt and there isn’t a politician on this planet that I trust.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Didn’t they put that law into place to stop doctors from hoarding it for themselves?

Before I get called a democrat or libtard, again, I think both the D’s and R’s are corrupt and there isn’t a politician on this planet that I trust.

No the laws actually prohibit them from prescribing the drug for COVID 19 patients, and the law was put into place to STOP it's use for COVID 19 patients.

And we all are quite clear that the laws were enacted because President Trump said the drug worked. The law that caused thousands to die was a political spite law.

edit on 7/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
...and want people to die just because of Trump derangement syndrome.

I do, you caught me, I want all Trump supporters to die a horrible death as long as they take all Biden supporters with them since I have Biden Derangement Syndrome too. The country would be a better place.

This is, as is in the OP The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943.

You didn't answer my question you comical hysteric, are they the pro-creationism group?

I frankly don't care if you want to chug hydroxychloroquine by the gallon, as a matter of fact I'd be happy to whip you up a Quarantini or six with it to cure all your problems at once.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Augustus,

If you won't believe Yale or the Henry Ford Foundation, what point is there in continuing the conversation?

edit on 7/15/20 by The2Billies because: deletion

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If you won't believe Yale or the Henry Ford foundation.

Your histrionics have obviously affected your cognitive abilities, I already told you I don't care if the drug works or not, I just want to know if you're citing a group that promotes creationism and anti-vaxxing.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Demoncraps would gladly kill the entire population to get cheat by mail.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And are pro insurance middlemen, pro big pharma, and pro religious discrimination in medicine.

Basically just a right wing political propaganda group pretending to be for doctors.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your histrionics have obviously affected your cognitive abilities, I already told you I don't care if the drug works or not, I just want to know if you're citing a group that promotes creationism and anti-vaxxing.

You tell me with proof please. You are the one claiming this so you prove it and I don't think their stances on those subject, even if you are correct, which you must prove as it is your assertion, invalidate the Yale Study, the Henry Ford Foundation, the India study or any of the other studies cited.

Your bias has obviously affected your cognitive abilities when you find a study that sites Yale, The Henry Ford Foundation and a major study done in India to be worthless if citied by people you loathe for whatever reason. You are trying to say the article is totally worthless because you don't like the messenger and so throw away all the research from Yale, etc because you hate the messenger? That's true intellectualism, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They think they are Illusionists ...
LoL

Have to feed the MSM ....after all... look at the string of Hoaxes that have failed ...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You tell me with proof please. You are the one claiming this so you prove it and I don't think their stances on those subject, even if you are correct, which you must prove as it is your assertion, invalidate the Yale Study, the Henry Ford Foundation, the India study or any of the other studies cited.

Your bias has obviously affected your cognitive abilities when you find a study that sites Yale, The Henry Ford Foundation and a major study done in India to be worthless if citied by people you loathe for whatever reason. You are trying to say the article is totally worthless because you don't like the messenger and so throw away all the research from Yale, etc because you hate the messenger? That's true intellectualism, isn't it?

This is no different than anything people on the right do with people on the left. Literally, no difference. If someone on the left puts out a report it’s automatically discredited by the right because of where it came from.

We live in an age where information is openly used against us. Those who buy into that information on either side, just because it’s going against their opposition, are allowing it to continue simply because it’s backing your side.

This crap, from both sides, is just splitting America apart, which is as un-American as you can get.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yet, because of their hatred of President Trump and for no other reason at all Democratic run states have banned physicians from prescribing the drug for COVID 19...

Please. In this crony capitalist corporatocracy, profit is always -- ALWAYS! -- a factor. For those with a financial interest in remdesivir, politics will take a backseat to their bank accounts.

Sure, partisan critters will also play it for whatever it's worth. But it's intellectually dishonest to take the $$ out of the equation.

Further, there are contraindications to using hydroxychloriquine, such as timing (it must be administered very early in the course of the illness) and adverse side effects like heart problems and brain fog. It's not the wonder drug some folks want to make it out to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

And are pro insurance middlemen, pro big pharma, and pro religious discrimination in medicine.

Basically just a right wing political propaganda group pretending to be for doctors.

So that invalidates Yale? That invalidates The Henry Ford Foundation? That invalidates the journal articles cited? So this means you don't trust Yale and they are right wing weirdos? and The Ford Foundation a weirdo right wing organization. Sure sounds like it to me.

Ok, I know the old Democratic liberal left attack methods. Do you still want to deny the drug to COVID 19 patients too just to spite conservatives? Bet you do.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

This is no different than anything people on the right do with people on the left. Literally, no difference. If someone on the left puts out a report it’s automatically discredited by the right because of where it came from.

We live in an age where information is openly used against us. Those who buy into that information on either side, just because it’s going against their opposition, are allowing it to continue simply because it’s backing your side.

This crap, from both sides, is just splitting America apart, which is as un-American as you can get.

Yes and denying a lifesaving drug for purely political reasons is an un-American as one can get.

The right is not demanding that life saving drugs be prohibited for political reasons. Show me where the right is doing that.

link   

You tell me with proof please.

Doing lazy people's work since forever.

You are the one claiming this so you prove it and I don't think their stances on those subject, even if you are correct, which you must prove as it is your assertion, invalidate the Yale Study, the Henry Ford Foundation, the India study or any of the other studies cited.

Where did I say it invalidates anything? It just shows the level of garbage you'll source to prove your point.

Your bias has obviously affected your cognitive abilities when you find a study that sites Yale, The Henry Ford Foundation and a major study done in India to be worthless...

Wow, you are one confused boomer. Once more, since it isn't making it through your Miracle Ear, I don't care if the studies are correct. I don't care if you take the drug. I don't care if it keeps you alive or it kills you. Is this getting through?

link   

Yet, because of their hatred of President Trump and for no other reason at all Democratic run states have banned physicians from prescribing the drug for COVID 19 and they have enacted penalties for physicians who prescribe it and pharmacists who dispense the drug for that use. How many lives could have been saved if it were not for hatred driven policies?

Perhaps you should look at the scientific papers?

The article you quote cites this study from the Ford Hospital System, which reported a death rate from HCQ+AZT of 20% (here's the study: www.ijidonline.com...(20)30534-8/fulltext) and a death rate from HCQ alone of 13% (half the number of deaths from UN-treated patients). Now, compare 13% deaths to ZERO deaths with the same type of patient (larger study) with Biocom's itolizumab (source: finance.yahoo.com...)

Would you rather the doc put you on a drug that had a 13% death rate or the drug that had a zero death rate?

The issue is that it is less effective than other treatments, as has been proved. It is better than NO treatment, but not as good as other drugs. I notice you don't even consider other drugs in clinical trials-- like remdisivir, which has a far lower death rate (8%) than hydroxychloroquine (source: www.nih.gov...)

So if you're a doc and treating patients, would you rather give them a medication where only 87% of your patients live or the one where 92% live or the one where 100% live?

If you go with something that kills more patients, then you're not using science... you're using politics or another emotional factor to guide your answer.
edit on 15-7-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Of course the Ph(D)emocrats have agendas that include total chaos and financial breakdowns 😎

<<   2  3  4 >>

join