It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok So We Gonna Act like Tucker Carlson Is not A Thing??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Spider879
Did he?
Does tucker sing alot?

He should, then it would be covered as art..

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

silence the opposition! Muzzle them all! LOL!

and you don't even realize you are doing it.

We all know what Carlson says. He's pretty much a video 'shock-jock'.

The opposition isn't putting those words into his mouth.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Spider879

Meh... there's a difference between being a "wy Supremacist" and just trolling dorks on the internet for amusement.

Errr methinks he's a bit more than a troll tho.

Of course you do, you tend to find racism in anything that offends your sensibilities. It's obvious from most of your postings on the topic.

Most of my current posting is on topics I believe needed balancing out, or will be left unchallenged, but most of my O.Ps or contributions is on ancient history stuff..

edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Cool! I can appreciate that. I'm a hobby guy, so I can also appreciate having a passion for whatever it is we do for fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

...except inconvenient statistical facts can now be considered racist to give voice to. We are literally expected to whistle past the graveyard and ignore facts that make people uncomfortable and/or force protected classes of people into the difficult task of self introspection.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

...which is why I specified "on the topic."

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

...except inconvenient statistical facts can now be considered racist to give voice to. We are literally expected to whistle past the graveyard and ignore facts that make people uncomfortable and/or force protected classes of people into the difficult task of self introspection.

Go Introspect and fix yourselves then..stop using Blk folks problems as cover for our own short comings.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Did he?
Does tucker sing alot?

Lol
He gets plenty of coverage, it is why you attempt to shame blame him for something someone else has done.
Must suck to be ascared of talking heads.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Because It's usually the case, not always but more often than not.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did he?
Does tucker sing alot?

Lol
He gets plenty of coverage, it is why you attempt to shame blame him for something someone else has done.
Must suck to be ascared of talking heads.

www.theguardian.com...
Naaw this is why^^^

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As if his books are a secret?
Lol
You are ascared of the bow tie wearing talking head.
Lol
What a joke.

Tear down the successful white man.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Go Introspect and fix yourselves then..stop using Blk folks problems as cover for our own short comings.

Uh... we aren't the ones with the problem here, my friend. Last I checked, there isn't a huge hew and cry among caucasians demanding widespread changes in the system because we personally can't better ourselves and improve our positions through effort and self responsibility. Unless your reference of "short comings" are some twisted BS about how life isn't easy enough for some people and that's a "short coming" of everyone else for not making it easy despite the very basic fact that life isn't inherently easy for any of us outside of the select few who were born into great wealth (regardless their race).

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Because It's usually the case, not always but more often than not.

I agree, it is obviously usually the case that you are going to see racism everywhere you possibly can. It's like some sort of ingrained defense mechanism or something.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
“Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down.”

Fact: A lot of crimes are committed by young black males.
Fact: A lot of young black males play video games.
Fact: 'Call Of Duty' is a violent game.

“Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down.”

That seems like a factual statement to me.

Off course you believe his racist BS is factual, and someone have the nerve to ask me why I feel the need to combat racist bull sht.
look! let's face it , few here on ATS share my POV, not to mentioned my supposed "sensibilities " so it seems I have to take to battle all the time, cuz we just don't have the numbers and sometimes I'm the guy available..

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

silence the opposition! Muzzle them all! LOL!

and you don't even realize you are doing it.

We all know what Carlson says. He's pretty much a video 'shock-jock'.

The opposition isn't putting those words into his mouth.

As i said, i don't watch the guy. Could care less about him in general. But i read a few excerpts that Spider posted below from the Guardian...and must say I am underwhelmed at the outrage. The dude asks questions that are worthy of discussion. What about diversity makes us stronger? Its a platitude we hear nonstop...why is it racist to ask for an explanation about it? Im going to be honest...i don't see any benefit to diversity. If i have 1 of each race and gender on my team, i see no benefit to that. The actual benefit comes in background and experience. The Nigerian that runs one of my departments has a life of experience that makes my team stronger. The diversity in backgrounds and viewpoints makes it stronger. Greater variety of melanation...seems to be wholly useless as a measurement of strength.

The shock jock thing...that is usually what you call someone who says what people may think, but don't say. Shock jocks play a role of getting people talking about the things that make everyone uncomfortable. Think of that what you will.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Go reread spiritualarchitect post on the

On pg 5.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Remember When I put out warnings like the below.
Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

LMGDAO! Yeah, bust out the "Trump supporters are Nazis" argument again. That'll put butts in seats and yield fruit to your argument.

The leap you have to make between someone cracking racially insensitive jokes and a group that literally committed widespread genocide in an effort to take over a continent is right up there with the leap required to connect the life experiences of a coal miner with a Fortune 500 CEO.
edit on 15-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

LMGDAO! Yeah, bust out the "Trump supporters are Nazis" argument again. That'll put butts in seats and yield fruit to your argument.

Did I say that or did I warned of infiltration.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Godwins law wins again.
Lol
What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join