It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok So We Gonna Act like Tucker Carlson Is not A Thing??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Oh, come now, you're smarter than that, as I well know, after all these years of reading your postings. There are people out there that are trying to do precisely that.

It's wrong. I care little about his opinion, other than he, as well as his opposition, should be able to put it out there. I'm not required to listen--I don't.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Can you give me some examples of the statements he echo's on air? he's a writer, so im unsurprised by that.

The stuff you cite sounds like some run of the mill propaganda. After 8 years of Alinksy, im kind of numb to it. It didn't seem to matter much then...not sure why it matters now. Unless we are in agreement that ALL POLITICIANS use these methods and we need to re-enact Smith Mundt to at least try to keep a lid on it...i just don't see how we will bridge this gap. Im not going to pick and choose which terrible things will make me upset.

But that being said...you are still smearing Carlson because he dared employ someone with an opinion you don't like. Thats classic cancel culture stuff right there.

Curious, what are your views on the comments by Canon?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Tucker is the perfect right wing spokesman. Chubby little bow tie clown. Guess what his wife's name is...Hopie! Perfect!!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So we’re fat shaming and making fun of women now because....conservatives?
Do you guys believe in ANY of the things you say? Or are all of your tenets just political weapons?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Tucker is the perfect right wing spokesman. Chubby little bow tie clown. Guess what his wife's name is...Hopie! Perfect!!

That is the most Brad thing i've ever heard. I could have guessed he'd marry a "Hopie".

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Do you guys believe in ANY of the things you say? Or are all of your tenets just political weapons?

They are enlightened, it is ok for them.
Everyone else, not so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's his kid's name.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Look fellas,No one on Fox News is racist,no one on CNN is racist,no one on MSNBC is rascist....All being played for votes and brainwashed with propaganda if you continue to watch CBS,NBC,FOX,ABC,CNN this is what they do...They use you for votes..NONE of them are racist..Give politics a break...
edit on 16-7-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

(post by olaru12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yeah, it's not like the right wingers don't call the opposition names...like commie, snowflake, wacko libtard, etc.

Man up, hypocrite.

Hahahaha
Mom!!!
They did it first!!!!

Ahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Aaaaaahhhhahahahaha

I know it is hot in new mexico, but jesuschrist, really???

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Honestly, do I need a reason to make fun of people? I make fun of literally everyone. If you have ever walked by while i am sitting with my wife, we probably made fun of you too.

But making fun of her name isn't "making fun of women". Its acknolweding that she has a stupid name. Predictably so for someone who wore a bow tie and looked like Mrs. Trunchbull is force feeding him chocolate cake.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Curious, what are your views on the comments by Canon?
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Racist A.f !! that's what I think, anyone talking about genetic inferiority or superiority of one group over another, it's just that simple, again he can free speech all he wants he's not blocked by the govt, Viacom no longer have to keep cutting that check, and for the record, I liked Nick, but he can kick rocks for that.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I like Nick still. He's funny, at least when he tries to be.

Dude said some outrageous stuff. And he said it when outrageous stuff is what has to be said just so your voice gets heard.

I don't like what he said, but it won't change how i feel about the dude. Folks say stupid things. And im sure lots of folks who I have kind interactions with daily think less of me for my race, or some other inane thing. Meh....they can feel that way if they want.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lol
Change the channels nancys
It is really that hard.....

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Its not the name calling that is the issue. Its the response.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

After Reading that Post , I Think you Might be Stalking Tucker and his Family ....POLICE !

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Tucker Carlson announces vacation after writer resigns over racist remarks

Fox News host also said ex-writer Blake Neff’s comments were ‘wrong’ but that he paid a ‘very heavy price’

The Fox News host Tucker Carlson responded to the resignation of senior writer Blake Neff on Monday night, saying racist and misogynistic comments Neff made on an online forum were “wrong”, but adding that the writer had paid a “very heavy price”.

Carlson also said he was taking a “long-planned” vacation. He did not say it was connected to Neff’s resignation, which was announced last week after a CNN investigation found that he had written on the online forum under a pseudonym for years.

One post, from 5 June, said: “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down.”

Neff also maintained a thread for five years which contained sexist comments toward a woman and included personal details.

Carlson, the most-watched cable news host in US history, often generates backlash with on-screen rants against migrants and liberals, controversy he uses as fuel for further tirades.

Donald Trump is a committed viewer and there are whisperings among Republicans that the anchor could use his popularity to mount a presidential run in 2024.
www.theguardian.com...

The guy who puts words in the mouth of FOX's most popular talk show host , is an incel looking wy Supremacist and super troll , yet FOX & them didn't realized the racist POS who put words into the smug flytrap of Tucker Carlson's mouth for yrs, for who and what he is, and that Tucker himself has long and deep connections to such folks, I hope Tucker's fishing vacation became permanent , like Bill O'Reilly, ferfuksakes , Trump at times leans on him for advice.

Oh, spare us the virtue, it's ridiculous. All the other networks pride themselves on their racist hosts, like CNN's Don Lemon, for example. They're disgusting, anti-White networks are the true "POS" in the media today. Tucker Carlson is the best on TV right now and hopefully will be for a long time.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: network dude

silence the opposition! Muzzle them all! LOL!

and you don't even realize you are doing it.

In opposition to what tho!!..

And then again I thought you guys love capitalism , that things affect the bottom line has gotta go..and no I'm not caping for cancel culture.

It doesn't matter what you are in opposition to.
Those that try to silence others views and will go so far as to celebrate people losing livelihoods because of what they may or may not have said (or even thought) in the past are a far bigger enemy to society than racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join