It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu adjuvant which caused Narcolepsy used in COVID-19 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Swine Flu adjuvant which caused Narcolepsy in several patients mostly children and young people is now adjuvant used in COVID-19 vaccine, this adjuvant go by name ASO3.
GlaxoSmithKline has teamed up with Sanofi to find vaccine for Covid 19.

In a rare move, two of the world’s largest vaccine makers have teamed up to develop a COVID-19 vaccine and produce it on a massive scale.

Britain’s GlaxoSmithKline and France’s Sanofi expect to begin clinical trials on their vaccine in the second half of this year, and if these are successful, they hope to make their product widely available by the second half of 2021.

LINK

What ASO3 did during Swine Flu pandemic..

An increased risk of narcolepsy was found following vaccination with Pandemrix, a monovalent 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine that was used in several European countries during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the brain’s inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally. This risk was initially found in Finland, and then some other European countries also detected an association. Most recently, scientists at the United Kingdom’s (UK) Health Protection Agency (HPA) have found evidence of an association between Pandemrix and narcolepsy in children in England. The findings are consistent with studies from Finland and other countries.

Pandemrix is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline in Europe and was specifically produced for pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza. It was not used before 2009, and has not been used since the influenza pandemic season (2009-2010). It contains an oil-in-water emulsion adjuvant called ASO3. Adjuvants are substances added to a vaccine to increase the body’s immune response to that vaccine.

TextPandemrix was not licensed for use in the United States.

LINK

If you are in US, you know that your government has been hoarding every vaccine they can get.
Sanofi promises drug to US FIRST because they have been first country funding research.

May 13: France-US political row over vaccine priority

The French pharma giant, Sanofi causes a political firestorm by saying it would give the United States priority access to a vaccine as it was the first country to fund the research.

LINK

Americans will likely get Sanofi’s Covid-19 vaccine before the rest of the world if the French pharmaceutical giant can successfully deliver one.

That’s because the U.S. was first in line to fund Sanofi’s vaccine research, Chief Executive Officer Paul Hudson said in an interview with Bloomberg News. He warned that Europe risks falling behind unless it steps up efforts to seek protection against a pandemic that’s killed more than 290,000 people worldwide.
Sanofi Chief Executive Officer Paul Hudson Announces Earnings

Paul Hudson

Photographer: Marlene Awaad/Bloomberg

“The U.S. government has the right to the largest pre-order because it’s invested in taking the risk,” Hudson said. The U.S., which expanded a vaccine partnership with the company in February, expects “that if we’ve helped you manufacture the doses at risk, we expect to get the doses first.”

LINK

GSK announces intention to produce 1 billion doses of pandemic vaccine adjuvant in 2021 to support multiple COVID-19 vaccine collaborations

LINK

I find all this troubling, i am not normally against vaccines but this adjuvant in question i am.

edit on 15-7-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You know if I knew one person that was sick and died I might actually consider some random company to shoot me up with God knows what...actually no I wouldnt.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

money talks and the USA is willing to print more than others to secure these medicines

may i ask though, i had to google the word adjutant (never heard of it before, thought it must be medical) but it shows as

noun noun: adjutant; plural noun: adjutants; noun: adjutant bird; plural noun: adjutant birds; noun: adjutant stork; plural noun: adjutant storks 1. a military officer who acts as an administrative assistant to a senior officer. "he eventually became adjutant to the commander of the tactical air force" a person's assistant or deputy. "Hoare was his adjutant in all the talks with the government" 2. a large black-and-white stork with a massive bill and a bare head and neck, found in India and SE Asia.

am i not understanding properly, forgive my lack of medical knowledge, but i have learnt a new word though

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Adjuvant

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There's always a catch22 🤬

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

thank, had to google that word also, you taught me 2 new words now, its why I love ATS, always learning

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Our bodies make human squalene, but statin meds cause a deficiency in squalene by their action. Between the level of human squalene dropping and the reduction in vitamin D creation I decided not to ever take a statin med. Heck, I even avoid eating too much mushrooms that contain levostatin.

My immune system overreacts because of the adjuvants in the flu vaccine, I won't be taking this vaccine. I don't want to have my immune system go into a cytokine storm like I do with the flu shot.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
THE Moderna Covid-19 vaccine is the one leading the pack, and generating the most excitement (both good and bad) today.

www.cbsnews.com...

If the 30,000 test subjects fair well during the final phase, which begins on July 27th, 100 Million doses will be produced and ready for distribution during the final phase, or at its conclusion, according to the U.S. FDA Commissioner.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

thank, had to google that word also, you taught me 2 new words now, its why I love ATS, always learning

“always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Tim 3:7)

“What Is Truth?”

THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.​—John 18:38.

This disdainful attitude toward truth is shared by many today, including religious leaders, educators, and politicians. They hold that truth​—especially moral and spiritual truth—​is not absolute but relative and ever changing. . . .

The statement that prompted Pilate’s question is worth noting. Jesus had said: “For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.” (John 18:37) Truth to Jesus was no vague, incomprehensible concept. He promised his disciples: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.

Where can such truth be found? On one occasion, Jesus said in prayer to God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible, . . .

Three 16th-Century Truth Seekers​—What Did They Find?

“WHAT is truth?” That was the question that Pontius Pilate, Roman governor of Judea in the first century, asked of Jesus, who was on trial before the governor. (John 18:38) Pilate, of course, was not really seeking the truth. If anything, his question revealed his skeptical or cynical attitude. Apparently, to Pilate truth was whatever a person might choose or was taught to believe; there was really no way to determine what is truth. Many today feel the same way.

And all the conflicting information coming from so-called 'experts' doesn't really improve the situation either. No wonder people can't see the forest for (through?) the trees anymore, regarding Covid-19, vaccins, treatments or other subjects.
edit on 17-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THE Moderna Covid-19 vaccine is the one leading the pack, and generating the most excitement (both good and bad) today.

www.cbsnews.com...

If the 30,000 test subjects fair well during the final phase, which begins on July 27th, 100 Million doses will be produced and ready for distribution during the final phase, or at its conclusion, according to the U.S. FDA Commissioner.

Glad I bought a few shares of Moderna last week :-)

Now we wait...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes the headline reads well doesn't it, but I suggest you look in depth to reports of side effects this junk is actually recorded as inflicting on those guinnea...er test subjects !! Seriously !

top topics

join