It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population in 2100 could be 2 billion below UN projections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The latest population projection (guess) says Africa will increase while others decline. I am not at all convinced Africa will meet the projections simply because of tribal, religious, warfare, and food availability.

Of course there is always war and or a major killer pandemic that can change everything for everyone.

PARIS: Earth will be home to 8.8 billion souls in 2100, 2 billion fewer than current UN projections, according to a major study published Wednesday that foresees new global power alignments shaped by declining fertility rates and greying populations.

By century's end, 183 of 195 countries -- barring an influx of immigrants -- will have fallen below the replacement threshold needed to maintain population levels, an international team of researchers reported in The Lancet.

More than 20 countries -- including Japan, Spain, Italy, Thailand, Portugal, South Korea and Poland -- will see their numbers diminish by at least half.

China's will fall nearly that much, from 1.4 billion people today to 730 million in 80 years.

www.bangkokpost.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

a few projected graphs showing countries and overall birth rate

Fertility rate: 'Jaw-dropping' global crash in children being born

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
sputniknews.com...

Shifts in economic power will be triggered by a decrease of the global population after the middle of this century, claims a new report in the medical journal The Lancet.

Data provided in the forecasting analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study suggests that there will be around 9.7 billion people on the planet by 2064, but that the number will decrease to 8.8 billion by the year 2100, amid a slump in global fertility rates due to enhanced use of modern contraceptive methods and more widespread education among women.

23 countries, including Japan, Spain and Italy, are forecast to witness a decline of their population by more than half, according to the research.

China, along with another 34 countries, will see a population drop of more than 25 percent.

PTI News (Decline in fertility will see global population shrink, triggering radical shifts in economic power - report) has been published on PTI News

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I can't get my head around those and other figures I read about......

I am very average and between my ex husband an self (both still alive
)

have (at present) fifteen decendants and counting.

Two people have produced 15 plus people in less than a century!

So how does it work ..... decreasing populations?

edit on 15-7-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is good news IMO. I think we were growing a bit too fast.

Consider that the world's oil and fossil fuels will run out before 2100.

Oil. Globally, we currently consume the equivalent of over 11 billion tonnes of oil from fossil fuels every year. Crude oil reserves are vanishing at a rate of more than 4 billion tonnes a year – so if we carry on as we are, our known oil deposits could run out in just over 53 years.

www.ecotricity.co.uk...

Couple that with increasing and uncertain climate change. The world is going to be undergoing a metamorphosis that most of us wont live to see the fruition of. I know if I live to the average male age in the US, I'll be gone around 2057 and if I'm lucky/unlucky (not sure if living past mid 70s is a good thing depending on health), certainly by 2070 at the latest. Some members in their 20s might get further but I doubt any of us will see 2100.

China depopulating is good for the world; imagine if they increased vs decreased, they'd become even more powerful. The US looks to slightly increase by 2100 and stay roughly near the current level throughout the century, this is good.

Africa will be modernizing slowly and joining the rest of us, unless an airborne ebola virus as infectious as coronavirus decides to evolve. 😱
edit on 15-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This site claims most of us are gone in the next 4 years

www.deagel.com...

That’s just based on USA but you can see other countries in there. I remember seeing this page back about 6 year ago. I was reminded of it yesterday and sure enough there is threads here on ATS from way back then. I laughed back then, these days, mid pandemic well I choked a little seeing their latest forecast

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Western populations will decline while India and china will increase. Africa as well will increase drastically in population.

The populations in Europe will be propped up due to migration and accepted due to an aging workforce.

Comfortable nations don't have kids in modern times.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's all going according to our plan which we detailed on the Georgia Rockpile.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The latest population projection (guess) says Africa will increase while others decline. I am not at all convinced Africa will meet the projections simply because of tribal, religious, warfare, and food availability.

i guess that the WHO, Gates and the UN aren't on the same page.

edit on 15-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought you guys were good at secrets. Etching the plans in stone at a public location seems uncharacteristic.

Any space left in your underground bunker at Denver airport? I’m willing to roll up a trouser leg and swear allegiance to lucifer.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Baphomet.

And yes, there's a couple of well-appointed units available under DEN.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever, as long as I get to eat children and attend mass orgies.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's all going according to our plan which we detailed on the Georgia Rockpile.

I thought that was built by the Rosicrucians .

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

So how does it work ..... decreasing populations?

Well, first you say you trust Bill Gates.
Second, you roll up your sleeve.

new topics

top topics

join