It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's bigger then black or white...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What is end goal of BLM movement anyway ? plz enlighten us

Equal rights.

Great, blacks can give up their affirmative action.

What rights does one race have that blacks don't?

I guess you'd have to be black to understand.

I'm not black and even I feel extremely uncomfortable around police in traffic. It feels like they are the sharks and I'm a grouper fish. They could swoop in at any moment, pull me over because of any reason (the car I'm driving looks rough, they see a cool looking dude driving, anything). Then, they run my info before any talking and see my record.

Oh, he was convicted of having something illegal 10 years ago, he's suspect. Better treat him with suspicion, maybe search him/his car. DUI a few years ago, several years ago? Better give a sobriety test. If you mess up once, years later they still hold it against you disproportionately. It's like you can never be a regular citizen again.

That's a white guy. The way black people describe it is far worse. Even if irrational, they feel that way or worse if they're a male regardless of record. If they have a record, terrified.

That doesn't answer my question.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
The ghettos exist because Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
a reply to: Kromlech

Those with cash dont have to live in ghettos or on ghetto planets😒🤔
Those without cash are "locked in" no matter race.

It's a poor or rich have or have nots, not specifically racial based. That's probably interplanetary as well...
Why do Nigerian immigrants and their U.S.-born descendants do so well in this racist nation? They have the highest percentage of graduate degrees of any ethnic group in the USA. Do honkies love them for some inexplicable reason? I ask the same question re: Chinese, Koreans and Indians. Their tremendous success in this country can’t be attributed to white privilege.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Define racist nation?
a reply to: Scapegrace

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join