It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premier Ford: Ford Just Said Canadians Will Probably Be Wearing Face Masks For 'Years' To Come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
LINK

Here in Ontario, our premier just said: Canadians Will Probably Be Wearing Face Masks For 'Years' To Come

Well, this is what I was afraid of. Starts with, "Oh just a mask for awhile to be safe." Turns into YEARS and turns into FOREVER.
edit on 14-7-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
LINK

Well, this is what I was afraid of. Starts with, "Oh just a mask for awhile to be safe." Turns into YEARS and turns into FOREVER.

That slippery slope thing. Buy your new bubbleboy bubble on Amazon before there is a rush on bubble suits.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Starts with, "Oh just a mask for awhile to be safe." Turns into YEARS and turns into FOREVER.

Famous last words, eh? Or I guess in this case famous first words...

It's just a mask?

It's just two weeks.
It's just non-essential businesses.
It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It's just until cases go down more.
It's just to keep others from being scared.
It's just for a few more weeks.

It continues here: Thomas Maready on Twitter
edit on 14-7-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I mean honestly, there are already cities where you have to wear one everywhere including outside. How long before it's everywhere?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

I don't know... but I really fear that it will only be after a few more incidents like this that folks will re-think this tyranny:

Argument over face mask led to fatal shooting of man in front of California market

Michigan man refused service for not wearing mask stabs customer, is fatally shot by deputy

Too many people have lost all perspective over face masks.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Pretty much every police chief in the US laughed at the idea of arresting people over masks, that ain't happening.

Now the TV tells us to get rid of the cops...hmmm

Imagine cops gone, import criminals, wreak havoc, hey look at that you need cops again, hey we just happen to have "cops" here waiting to help! And then the new private military cops start arresting for masks and we are shipped to Fema camps. Lol quite the leap yes but if the TV kept telling people this HAS to be i could actually see it.

But really I think any foreign police force trying to detain Americans on American soil isn't going to turn out well for them. If a country is unarmed and helpless...not good.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Don't let that fat piece of garbage scare you.

He doesn't have the ability to wind my watch.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He's talking out of his ass because there will be a vaccine or multiple vaccines by 2021.

There's a couple of traditional injection vaccine candidates that are already in phase I trials with promising results in addition to a tablet and an insufflated one via nasal mist.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The globalists have fooled a good portion the Earth's population into hiding from the common cold.

SMH

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
He's talking out of his ass because there will be a vaccine or multiple vaccines by 2021.

There's a couple of traditional injection vaccine candidates that are already in phase I trials with promising results in addition to a tablet and an insufflated one via nasal mist.

Vaccines only work if most people take it, just like most people are wearing masks, LOL. See how that works?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Too bad it wasn't Rob (RIP) who became your Premier.
Wild, whacky, and tons of soundbites.
Isn't politics: entertainment these days, anyways ?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Are you going to get one of them? I am sure as hell not.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Get your bubble now, 2 for one sale!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_39?dchild=1&keywords=water+bubble+ball&qid=1594785475&sr=8-3 9

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
The globalists have fooled a good portion the Earth's population into hiding from the common cold.

SMH

I don't think the game is over.

This 2nd wave they are talking about just might be an actual bio weapon attack and it won't be China behind it. I agree the whole thing up until now has been a farce. However, the globalist/elite are losing and losing bad! Don't underestimate just how evil these people are.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Who has invested their money in the *mask* manufacturing?

And wasn't the cotton handkerchief dispensed with as being the germiest item

around?

Edit to add: Who is manufacturing said items from their garage or spare room?

edit on 15-7-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

LINK
Here in Ontario, our premier just said: Canadians Will Probably Be Wearing Face Masks For 'Years' To Come

That might just be the new normal. I, for one, am not interested in catching the Covid Cooties, nor am I interested in passing any along, so I wear one when indoors, out in public. It's moderately inconvenient, but not being a snowflake, I can suffer through.
And I trust science people as this rolls through society. Not whingers.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

if you are scared, take your needle and you will be aok!

im a libertarian, i will do what i deem necessary, and defend myself by force if needed lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I saw this one:

Josh Jordan
@NumbersMuncher
· Jul 13
Gallup: 72% of adults wear a mask 'always' or 'very often' when outside of the home.

Breakdown by party ID:
Democrats 94%
Independents 68%
Republicans 46%

27% of Republicans say they *never* wear a mask when outside the house.

Tribalism in politics is a really dangerous thing.

it makes me think. If the virus is as bad as it's said to be, republicans will all die a horrible death very soon and Democrats will win. Or, this will prove that perhaps the virus isn't as bad as the hype. But nobody sent me any mail or correspondence stating that as a republican, I wasn't supposed to wear one. I do where it's mandated, and silently giggle to myself while seeing all the others with their nose out, something I am not allowed to point out.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Half the #ing idiots I see don't even wear their masks properly any way. If it's halfway down your face or under your chin, that mask isn't doing # all and no you can't even pull it down to catch your breath...now it's contaminated and needs to be replaced...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

it makes me think. If the virus is as bad as it's said to be, republicans will all die a horrible death very soon and Democrats will win.

True... very true.

But that means my talking points have been all wrong!!! I need to point out that we should let Darwinism (and Dems) win the day... let those silly Pubs go maskless and they'll take themselves out of the gene pool AND the voting booth... It might even be worth encouraging the passage of laws that anyone registered Republican CANNOT wear a mask... No doubt the mini-tyrants would lovelovelove that!

Or, this will prove that perhaps the virus isn't as bad as the hype.

Shhhhhh.... Can't add that to the talking points or even the facemask Stasi will reconsider.

But nobody sent me any mail or correspondence stating that as a republican, I wasn't supposed to wear one. I do where it's mandated, and silently giggle to myself while seeing all the others with their nose out, something I am not allowed to point out.

Just what I was afraid of... your confounded respect for the law and courtesy for others just ruins it all. That's exactly why we need LAWS to make sure you don't exploit the protection (cough! cough!) of face masks for your own selfish Republican self...

Face masks for non-Republicans and mini-flags for all!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join