It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of MUFON arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It turns my stomach knowing there are so many people in the world that are evil and vile.

Indeed. I agree.
It also turns my stomach to know that this man has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion on the word of media outlets that can't be trusted to tell you the truth about anything at any time, yet here we are yelling GUILOTINE!
The man may be a total scumbag, or he could be a target. We'll likely never know, but we do know if you want to literally destroy a persons life, just get them arrested for anything to do with children. An accusation is all you need. Doesn't matter if it's true or if there is or isn't a conviction. That person will wear a scarlett letter the rest of their life.
edit on 7/14/2020 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So a guy is arrested, and you all have him guilty as charged and, of course, you are "disgusted." You HAVE heard of "innocent until proven guilty," haven't you? And if you are at all familiar with the history of UFO investigation, you must know this is not the first time this has happened. Indeed, accusing someone of pedophilia is a very good way of neutralizing them.

Congrats on being so neutral and open-minded on this issue.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
This pedophilia is everywhere isn't it. This isn't going to go away without a world war.

There will be no world war.

The Money Mongers controlling the sick ones are being remediated as we speak....and no the sickness is not everywhere....its concentrated where the money graft corruption usery and other evil things congregate.

There is no place to hide if you are an evil POS.....because...."The People are Coming!!".."The People are Coming!!".

www.bing.com... R&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bpeople%2Bare%2Bcoming%2Bthe%2Bpeople%2Bare%2Bcoming%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I get what your saying.
And would agree 100%.
IF the Huntington Beach Police department is lying on their press release, then I'm sure it will come out in court.

However, the Police are saying they arrested him because he knew the girl was 13 years old (really a cyber crimes agent) and he continued to solicit sex.

Vice picked up the press release and put out an article, being sure to add a racism complicit accusation.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not calling the police as liars here. All I'm saying is that all WE have so far is a media article. There may be more to the story. Maybe he "did it" and maybe he was "set up." So far we do not know.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here is the Huntington beach police arrest log.
July 3rd, Jan's on there

Hunt. Police arrest record

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh come on!

We're trying to get exposure the "right" way, not in this manner.

The head of MUFON should be ashamed, what a way to crap on all our efforts in UFOLOGY.

More importantly, there really is evil people out there from all fields and sectors praying upon children.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Stanton Friedman was scheduled to speak at the Irvine California MUFON but expressed concern about surviving long enough in this video starting at 1:08. He actually died just before the 50th aniversary.. Maybe there is something about the California MUFON? Guess we just don't have a need to know.

edit on 14-7-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have no idea wtf is up with 2020 and I hope, if this guy isguilty of this, he gets everything the law demands. I mean, frick him, if so.

That said, let's not forget the ptb has been using dark narratives to discredit fringe personalities since forever.

And, furthermore, let's not forget the whole Sun Spot observatory episode, which was weird as heck, included road blocks and black hawks and yet no suspect was ever named but the public was told it involved CP. Causing everyone to drop their questions like hot potatoes.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Stanton got nervous and started talking about his death near keyword combination Plains_of_San_Agustin, NACA, Corona, "bat cave". CIA was doing remote viewing experiments with children back in the 60's over this stuff if anyone else remembers...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Here is the Huntington beach police arrest log.
July 3rd, Jan's on there

Hunt. Police arrest record

A police arrest log does not prove guilt. It proves the man was accused and arrested. Guilt is determined by a court and a jury.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Co-worker had a neighbor get busted, sending like 30yrs in jail.

In his case, they were watching him, already knew he was downloading and visiting certain web sites. He crossed the line(tried to upload a picture), busted.

Personally I dont like locking up someone for that long, if it was bad enough for more than 5 years, Im for the bullet. its so easy to send someone to jail and society can just forget about them because were too soft too go ahead and put them out of their misery.

Soliciting a minor... Ive seen Jan on several of Mufons Hangar 1, seemed so mild mannered, totally misjudged. Base on how it went down with my co-workers neighbor, I would suspect they caught him in a chat and decided to make a move on him. If he was passively just surfing the internet, it seems like they leave you alone, but keep an eye on you.

I would prefer they go and warn them so maybe it would push them towards getting some help. But they want the conviction more.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

Exactly.
It's terrifying.
This POS had every intention of having sex with someone child.
Like, what even possesses an adult to desire a 13 yr old.

Forget statues, BLM should tear this dude down.

That’s what I don’t get. Forget morality. Kids aren’t sexy.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Co-worker had a neighbor get busted, sending like 30yrs in jail.

In his case, they were watching him, already knew he was downloading and visiting certain web sites. He crossed the line(tried to upload a picture), busted.

Personally I dont like locking up someone for that long, if it was bad enough for more than 5 years, Im for the bullet. its so easy to send someone to jail and society can just forget about them because were too soft too go ahead and put them out of their misery.

Soliciting a minor... Ive seen Jan on several of Mufons Hangar 1, seemed so mild mannered, totally misjudged. Base on how it went down with my co-workers neighbor, I would suspect they caught him in a chat and decided to make a move on him. If he was passively just surfing the internet, it seems like they leave you alone, but keep an eye on you.

I would prefer they go and warn them so maybe it would push them towards getting some help. But they want the conviction more.

These people can't afford the luxury of worrying about getting arrested, or of losing everything....because they know that they are powerless to stop themselves. There isn't any "help" for them. They will always be a danger to children.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Night Star

Exactly.
It's terrifying.
This POS had every intention of having sex with someone child.
Like, what even possesses an adult to desire a 13 yr old.

Forget statues, BLM should tear this dude down.

That’s what I don’t get. Forget morality. Kids aren’t sexy.

They most certainly are not! They're really messy and loud and you have to threaten them just to get them to take a bath and brush their teeth. Don't even get me started on this home schooling thing. Their college fund is now for military school.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It makes sense to me that a paedophile would be attracted to the kind of environment that UFOlogy provides, bringing together, as it does, gullible and often vulnerable people, as well as being a haven for all varieties of pathological liars.

Paedophiles are often incredibly charismatic and seemingly caring people, capable of inspiring trust, that is how they gain access to their victims. I expect UFOlogy provides rich pickings for all manner of manipulators.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is indeed a shock. Would have never suspected Harzan as being this kind of person. Goes to show that it can be literally anyone.

Hidden in plain sight?

First being this kind of deranged to even do this kind of thing in the first place,

Hidden in plain sight?

secondly, having a high profile and public job and semi celebrity influence, and being stupid enough to do something like this with so much to lose.

And the higher the profile.........the more believably untouchable.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Before MUFON we had NICAP which was headed up by military personnel like Donald Keyhoe and Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, USN (Ret.) He had been Director of Central Intelligence and first head of the Central Intelligence Agency. Many of the UFO reports involve the observations of potential secret military projects by children including Harzan himself.

www.latimes.com...

In the Stanton Friedman interview where Stan predicted his own death before speaking again for the 50th anniversary at Irvine, Stan tossed out some food for remote viewing himself. Plains_of_San_Agustin, NACA, Corona were central in the Carl Sagan movie version of Sagans remote viewing experiene "Contact".

Mufon has had media criticism for Pizzagate and "picking your own cotton" comments for years.
No idea what they are looking for in the current story, perhaps its just a cover for the shutdown of Mufon?

If this happened at the County line pizza and pub in Pensacola they may come for us, and shut down ATS..
Stuff to think about.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Statement from the MUFON Board of Directors

In light of recent events,
Jan Harzan has been permanently removed as the Executive Director of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Effective immediately, he will no longer serve any role in the organization.

David MacDonald, Executive Director Emeritus and a member of the MUFON Board of Directors, will now assume the duties of Executive Director.
MUFON remains committed to its core mission: the study of UFOs for the benefit of humanity. This mission is greater than any one person or member of MUFON and supersedes all other considerations. We will continue to move forward and focus on our mission statement.

The MUFON Board of Directors

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

As a businessman over the years MacDonald has had numerous successful operations. Currently he runs a school for pilots and aircraft dispatchers. He owns and runs Flamingo Air, a charter airline.

Wasn't there a scene from the movie rainman about flamingo's? (picking my own cotton)..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join