It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg Hospitalized For Infection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Trump died, there'd be a line for people to piss on him.

does anyone want to be like them?
edit on 15-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not going to be a quick treat & release like last time.

Ruth Ginsburg is going to be in the hospital for "a few days".

The latest: jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Agreed.

Being a Supreme can not be an easy gig.

She's a tough ol' lady, she'll kick this one to the curb, too.

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been released from the hospital.

abc7.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wake me Up when the Funeral is Announced .................

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
June 17, 2020

Talk about tough..She had an infection, gallstones removed, and is having chemotherapy every week.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yea she is tough but at her age, with her repeated hospital treatments, and medication at what point do we have a legitimate concern about her mental health?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

In addition to medication, Ruth is receiving the most powerful treatment of all. PRAYER from tens of millions of her fellow humans.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Joe will ask... "How does a woman barely in her 40s have health problems"

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.wsj.com... Per WSJ she has cancer again twitter.com... per twitter its liver cancer

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That Bionic 50 Million Dollar Liberal will Never Die !

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Yea she is tough but at her age, with her repeated hospital treatments, and medication at what point do we have a legitimate concern about her mental health?

I dunno man, my grandfather just passed away a couple weeks ago at 95. The last 15 years have been up and down with health issues, 4 broken hips + replacements, a broken collarbone and fractured shoulder than required multiple surgeries, blood pressure issues, breathing issues, etc. It was non stop but that guy was born premature in the Depression era and I think that had something to do with his longevity and ability to remain himself the whole time, he was born fighting. In fact, we knew the day he died it was coming very soon as it was the first time he displayed confusion and memory loss. He didn’t remember having a daughter when my mom called him. I think 4 hours after that he was gone, but he was on the nose in every conversation I ever had with him.

His parents kept him inside a turkey basting pan lined with blankets on top of the wood stove for the first year or so of his life. It was way up in northern Maine where it drops down to -20/-40 at night and the day tops out at -8 during the day in the winter.

Anywho, good luck to Ruth. That constant in and out of the hospital is taxing on all involved with her personal life and I don’t envy them.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Liver Cancer Spotted in February; Chemotherapy Started in May

" Ginsburg said her most recent scan, taken July 7, indicated “significant reduction of the liver lesions and no new disease.” She said she is tolerating the treatment “well” and is “encouraged by the success” of her current treatment.

“I will continue bi-weekly chemotherapy to keep my cancer at bay, and am able to maintain an active daily routine. Throughout, I have kept up with opinion writing and all other Court work,” she continued, assuring the public that she intends to continue to serve on the Court. "

www.breitbart.com...

Last Reports were that The Justice has been put on Babies Fetal Blood Infusions to help her with Nausea by her Doctor .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join