It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg Hospitalized For Infection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No matter if you agree with her, the service she has provided to this nation deserves respect.
At least in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There's some cruel MFs up in this thread.

You need to "cancel" them, cancel them all because they said things!

OMG!

Yeah. That's exactly what I was suggesting. #sarc

Or maybe people should be more singularly decent with illness.

And not in the Pit.

But what do I know?

Dude.

Or Xumba, I don't know what you identify as. . . .

If Trump died, there'd be a line for people to piss on him.

If Tucker Carlson died, Pelosi would declare a national holiday.

Some people sad things that made you sad.

Free expression is a bitch, ain't it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No matter if you agree with her, the service she has provided to this nation deserves respect.
At least in my opinion.

No more than any vet.

MY OPINION.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ginsburg is a trooper, she has been through a lot in the past few years. God bless her soul.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
At least in my opinion.

No more than any vet.

MY OPINION.

That is fair.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I see Joe Biden being mocked here, but I'm not seeing anything "cruel." Want to talk "cruel?" How is it anything other than cruel to put the pressure some agenda-driven individuals have placed on an elderly cancer patient's shoulders to continue to work either to her dying day or until such a time that there is a person in the WH who will replace her with someone that gladhands their personal agenda? Want to talk "cruel," let's talk about that, shall we? Especially pertinent to the discussion is the fact that the agenda drivers are the same fools that frequently roll out claims of elders working until their dying days as part of what's "broken" within the American system.... often lobbed as a criticism against capitalism in general... frequently brought to the table complete with fat, salty crocodile tears when the vast majority of elders in the USA DO NOT have to work to their dying days, yet here we see one elder who is being compelled to do so OVER AN AGENDA. There's your goddamn cruelty, man, waiting for a number of people to find mirrors in their homes and take a moment to gaze into them.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Remember when Joe Biden sniffed Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s hair?

In all seriousness, though, I wish RBG a quick recovery, but there comes a time when one just needs to face the fact they need to retire.

The statues are being sculpted 🤓

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You need to "cancel" them, cancel them all because they said things!

OMG!

Yeah. That's exactly what I was suggesting. #sarc

Or maybe people should be more singularly decent with illness.

And not in the Pit.

But what do I know?

Dude.

Or Xumba, I don't know what you identify as. . . .

If Trump died, there'd be a line for people to piss on him.

If Tucker Carlson died, Pelosi would declare a national holiday.

Some people sad things that made you sad.

Free expression is a bitch, ain't it.

What does this have to do with the OP, with Ginsberg?

Or decency, even?

There you go again, and we ain't even in the pit. Nice try being off topic and changing the narrative though.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, yeah. I'm sure a statue to RBG will be placed somewhere.

Then, 100 years from now, people will be tearing down and defacing all those statues of these people that advocated for the killing of innocents in the womb. She will come tumbling down and stomped on, pissed on, and lit on fire. Anything good about her will be forgotten and never mentioned again no doubt.

edit on 14-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So you have the hurt feelz.

I will pet a kitten for you.

Or knock down a statue.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Erect a statue of a kitten.

As long as it's my kitten, and my duck approves.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe they can put her statue in Trumps new memorial statue garden? LOL, NOT.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Yep...everything is only temporary. (Except Ruth Ginsburg.)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm old enough to remember Garland.

I'm also old enough to remember debasement of McCain as he was dying and after he passed, on here and by others, so don't let absence of taste or the prospect of decency define you too much.

Same with RBG. People salivate on her death, hence the cruelty.

waiting for a number of people to find mirrors in their homes and take a moment to gaze into them

Found yours yet?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Darth Bader needs to step down.

Disgusting that she / her family has allowed her to be used as a political chess piece.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm also old enough to remember debasement of McCain as he was dying and after he passed, on here and by others, so don't let absence of taste or the prospect of decency define you too much.

waiting for a number of people to find mirrors in their homes and take a moment to gaze into them

Found yours yet?

Merrick Garland and John McCain has what to do with the alleged "cruelty" you allegedly observed in this thread right here, right now?

Pull up your pants, your agenda is showing.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So you're at least three years old? Songbird died in 2018, not decades ago. Also songbird deserved all the hate he got, he was a...

Look Ginsburg should retire due to health reasons, but she refuses to out of hate of the current President. Should we really give her respect for that? Sure she did a lot of good in her prime, but the sun has set on those days and she should just accept it.

Just because she did good stuff in the past, doesn't give her a pass on doing what she's doing now. I'm not sorry if you don't like it though, that's life. You don't get a pass because of something you did way back when, you get a pass for doing the right thing now. Ginsburg isn't doing the right thing now. If she isn't healthy enough to sit and hear legal cases then what good is she in a court of law?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Found yours yet?

You would probably be first in line to piss on Trumps grave, people die, she is long past her time. She makes the crypt keeper look like a supermodel.
edit on 14-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2020 by panoz77 because: formatting

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's funny.

People crap on presidents.

People crap on senators and representatives.

But somehow the Supreme Court is above such things?

pfft.

So she's a Supreme Court Justice.

BFD.

I'll shed as many tears for Ruth Baeder Meinhoff as I would for Pelosi or AOC if they get hit by a bus.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I lost my respect for McCain when those pictures surfaced of him meeting the ISIS leaders, and I realized what kind of guy he really was.

I'll feel the same way when John Bolton dies. Guy's a shameless warmonger who doesn't deserve anybody's respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join