It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gaffe--> A Bold New Plan to get our kids to market swiftly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yea.. ill be voting third party. Trump didn't drain the swamp, and biden is on team crazy. Another 4 years of Trump will equate to another 4 years of left vs right madness with trump only focused on hiring loyalists and obeying the military's desires for endless war.

Then who knows with biden. Not sure what he will look like, other than an establishment whore.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yea.. ill be voting third party. Trump didn't drain the swamp, and biden is on team crazy. Another 4 years of Trump will equate to another 4 years of left vs right madness with trump only focused on hiring loyalists and obeying the military's desires for endless war.

Then who knows with biden. Not sure what he will look like, other than an establishment whore.

3rd Party might be great and all that, but who would better serve a 3rd Party President in Congress ?

Democrats or Republicans ?

Which party is the best one to go down first ?

Democrat or Republican ?

Are there enough "3rd Party" people to work all the Executive Branch positions ?

😁

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You'll have to wait for that answer until he picks a VP (read: the DNC picks a VP for him). Biden, if elected, won't be President for long... I give it two months before they have to remove him for medical reasons. Whoever is the VP, that will be the President.

I'm thinking it'll be Kamala Harris.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: blueman12

You'll have to wait for that answer until he picks a VP (read: the DNC picks a VP for him). Biden, if elected, won't be President for long... I give it two months before they have to remove him for medical reasons. Whoever is the VP, that will be the President.

I'm thinking it'll be Kamala Harris.

TheRedneck

I haven't looked into this yet, but a co-worker mentioned that leading up to an election, officials will have their Wiki pages edited to add in info that will be pertinent to their election. The average politician has 60 edits to their Wiki page, Kamala has had something like 20,000 edits to her page. This is 3rd hand info, so take it with a grain of salt.

If Kamala is the pick, it'll be very interesting to see how they play out her role as a DA who was pretty adamant about getting low-level pot users locked up. Certainly goes against the current narrative from the left.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Never forget

m.youtube.com...

Biden single handedly fought off the dangerous thug CORN POP and saved the whole city from his menace

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join