It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Bail for GMax Trial set for a Year from Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hope they would record her confessions before she decides to suicide...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They've got a built in cover for her death now. Just say she got Covid because she was in jail. No questions asked.

Of course there is a big part of me that thinks she is going to talk, and the only person she will mention is Trump. The media generally doesn't cover or bring attention to anything that could hurt any of their "people" so the fact they have covered this tell me they know it will work in their favor.

So she either catches Covid, or she implicates Trump. Or.. Her and Epstein are getting it on somewhere as we speak.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I don't think it's gonna be that easy. Whatever they got on epstein/Maxwell they've had it for awhile now. At this point it might not even matter if she gets offed. It's all gonna come down on itself.

That's one thing about evil backstabbing hierarchies, there's no loyalty or trust. They will all turn on each other in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: schuyler
That's a shame. I think she's hot. I'd do her (I'm old, so relax!) Also want to see the full length portrait that was hanging in Epstein's house. Think I could get it at an estate sale?

I'd do her, and im young!

To each his own. I guess some guys are ok with sloppy 4,232nds.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
A year!? Come on.

May as well have sentenced her to death right at arraignment.

This isn't always coming from the prosecution’s wishes.

In fact, Many times it’s the defense team that pushes out the trial date. Buying time to concoct ‘some type‘ of rational defense.

In GBitches case, this is paramount.

Additionally, this elongated time period, allows the narrative to be shifted easily by complacency. To be twisted and contorted at the puppet masters will.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Wonder what Prince Andrews thinkng ...

Step 2..?

I'd be surprised if she made a year.
edit on 14-7-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

A "right to privacy"...? lol, yeah ok. The only places that applies to is bathrooms and the voting booth.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
She won't make it to trial.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Waiting a year for the trial to even start is a good sign. It does signal that there is a lot of evidence and investigations that still need to be done to help clean out this mess.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Your "mugshot" is already on "file". Chances are? You took it, yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Really? That's how you see a year of "jail time"?
Either TPTB have got "a crime" or they don't!
My gut, says she's a bottom dwelling, sumb bag also. But if you want to catch the big fish?
They/(LEO) could have got better information/intel by letting her run the stream.. Or they can put the "live bait" in "the bucket" for "a year" and hope it dies.... Which is what, will happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This women flew and owned helicopters, allegedly commanded submarines, and more. ALL to escape detection for the trafficking. Do you really believe they found her with her phone wrapped in tin foil?

Bingo. That’s an old tactic in psyche warfare that is still used today by spooks and glow-in-the-darks.

Did anyone else laugh out loud when they read that she changed her phone number and listed herself on the account as G Max?

They’re just F’ing with us at this point.

The phone wrapped in foil actually seems like a subversive joke poking fun at the conspiracy folk aka the tin foil hat crowd. Get it?

But is she really in jail or was she escaped? There wasn’t a mugshot for Epstein but there was the video of his teleconferenced arraignment. I suppose that could have been faked easy, but as far as I can tell no video of her arraignment has been released.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

For someone to be in remand for a year before there trial starts is big. i know a lot courts do have a backlog problem, but for a trial to take this long to start means there is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

As for keeping Maxwell in the stream, where do you think she has been doing the past year on her globe trotting adventures?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: schuyler
That's a shame. I think she's hot. I'd do her (I'm old, so relax!) Also want to see the full length portrait that was hanging in Epstein's house. Think I could get it at an estate sale?

I'd do her, and im young!

To each his own. I guess some guys are ok with sloppy 4,232nds.

I was thinking that very thing. Yes she's attractive and looks great, but the history... ew...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
They've got a built in cover for her death now. Just say she got Covid because she was in jail. No questions asked.

Of course there is a big part of me that thinks she is going to talk, and the only person she will mention is Trump. The media generally doesn't cover or bring attention to anything that could hurt any of their "people" so the fact they have covered this tell me they know it will work in their favor.

So she either catches Covid, or she implicates Trump. Or.. Her and Epstein are getting it on somewhere as we speak.

This is EXACTLY the two thoughts I had too! Either make a deal with TPTB/Elites/DeepState, or whatever you want to call them this week(lol) to come up with something implicating Trump in the biggest scandal yet if he gets re-elected. I halfway think Fox New’s “mistake” by using the photo of her,Epstein,Trump, and Melania could be the first step in associating them in the public’s mind....And if she doesn’t go for the deal, just off her and blame the COVID! It’s kinda perfect really. Nobody would buy a suicide story after Epstein.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Bigburgh

I actually agree with that.

I have never had a mugshot taken, but in these days of social media and group bias, and social scoring which we all know is going on no matter what, I think on some of these scum bag sites that do that, they would post it in a heart beat.
Your potential employer or even wife would see and say ugh no way.

But the real story was that you were taking a walk in a park and had to pee in a bush.

Its stupid to share that .

Its called privacy and thats a right.

Arrests are Public record. Mug shots should be too. Once you make things private, that's when shenanigans happen. It's good to have that information public because it holds all parties accountable.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Right now its really easy to make her go away. She will never stand trial because she will conveniently end up dying of Covid-19, which she will catch while in jail. No one else will ever be convicted, prosecuted or even name dropped. It will all just disappear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join