It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued for Weaponized AI Tech Transfer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued for Weaponized AI Tech Transfer, Complicity to Genocide in China and Endangering Humanity with Misuse of AI

Endangering Humanity with the misuse of Artificial Intelligence, Complicity and Aiding in Physical Genocide inside of China by transferring AI Technology, Engaging in Cultural Genocide of Humanity, & Controlling and programming the Human Race by Social Engineering via AI coding and AI algorithmic biometric manipulation

theaiorganization.com... with-misuse-of-ai/

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That will go nowhere, don't think we have any rules on the use of AI to begin with so misuse would be pretty hard to prove.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
That will go nowhere, don't think we have any rules on the use of AI to begin with so misuse would be pretty hard to prove.

Yeah I agree, thought it was worth a shout in the Science forum.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

So, if I drill a hole in someone's kneecap I won't get in trouble for the misused drill?

The reason it won't go anywhere is because the gov runs the tech companies and steals your tax dollars to spy on you, while spreading divisive propaganda.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

What about other rules?

technologies, that can be used for surveillance, to track, manipulate, control, social engineer, re-engineer, reprogram, brain wash, hunt, quarantine, threaten, arrest, commit cultural genocide, and kill human beings by machines, Bio-Digital AI, Digital AI, and robotics connected to the 5G, 6G and other networks and corporate command centers

Something there must be a crime.

Not informing the public that their dependency on smart phones, is due to frequencies and Artificial Intelligence software emitting from the AI systems and devices that is connecting to the neural networks of humans, creating a symbiotic process, making them a cyborg, dependent, reliant, controlled and programmed by the products and services provided by Google, Facebook, Alphabet, Deep Mind, Tesla, and Neuralink.

If something there isn't a crime, we need to pass some laws, ASAP.

Writing Code and Creating Algorithms that has been and is currently engaging in cultural genocide including introduction of cybernetics, robotics, and creating an ecosystem that allows for Beastiality to exist and be forefront on Google’s search engines, affecting societies, and youth’s bio-metrics system after viewing the videos and articles via their smart phones and computers, influencing their thoughts through their bio-metric systems, paving the next generation to degenerate and accept this type of behavior with the introduction and experimentation of bio-engineering and cybernetics.

There we go, I know that is a crime.

How many people do the CCP have to kill for the media to cover it like they should? I bet they have killed a lot more than six million.

Is it because the people being killed are Asian? It seems Asian lives don't matter very much to the media.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Man, there are some crazy accusations in that suit, but much I can believe in the mix. They should have pursued an air tight case based on one accusation and used that to move forward on others. Too much going on in that law suit to make a case IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I do like a lot of the work by Cyrus A. Parsa. With a lot of work under way to make technology faster, stronger and more entrenched in our society, he does make a good pause and reflection on just where are we going with all of this?

As for where such a court case like this will go? Being able to change some of the policy guidelines towards a more fair and responsible approach for some of these larger organizations is a good start.

I don't know exactly just what technology is being implemented. To be successful it will be important to clearly identify any malicious programs in operation.

Providing operational support to genocide and other crimes against humanity is a bit of a grey zone. It is like charging the weapon manufactures for what someone does with a gun. A lot of the software has multiple applications, it comes down to the user with its actual implementation.

Lots of people are getting upset with an increased censorship on political discourse while more nefarious data is allowed to circulate unchallenged.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
They missed DARPA...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Bestiality and youth? Somebody saw furries the first time and thought it's new and they're into dogs? Most people are so dumb that they don't need an AI to be dumber. They're easily controlled by MSM and pretty pictures.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Let's say they are liable and they have to pay damages...

a few million from each company maybe... Doesn't seem like it does a whole lot when each of those companies have BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars.

Laws should penalize the guilty in ways that would actually hurt them. This is like giving Bill Gates a 100$ traffic ticket. Like he cares. Now if you make Bill pay 1 Trillion dollars for that ticket... He might think twice the next time he speeds.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

It appears the lawsuit was dismissed. I could not find any articles about what happened for Parsa to drop the ball. His website is a nightmare to navigate.

No other activity has occurred in this case, and there is no indication on the
docket that either complaint has been served on any of the dozens of defendants. Under
Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4(m), “f a defendant is not served within 90 days after
the complaint is filed, the court—on motion or on its own after notice to the plaintiff—
must dismiss the action without prejudice against that defendant or order that service be
made within a specified time.”

source

new topics

top topics

join