It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live life and believe in a Lord of the whole.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some of you have noticed me around the ATS forums. I've been good and I've been bad and all that kind of rubbish. There are grudges held against me and there a sympathetics.

The thing is, I try.

I try to look beyond the deceptions, beyond the anger, beyond any insults maybe. Some will say that's hilarious coming from someone who claims to believe in God because you know, people who believe in God are not "fit in the jeans."

edit on 14-7-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: Image added

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some people think a person can be "Shamed to Change"

Christ warned his followers this would occur. Put no hope in this world and look forward to the new one.

a reply to: Out6of9Balance

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Christ warned his followers this would occur. Put no hope in this world and look forward to the new one.

And yet, Christians shame people to change constantly.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Exactly my point.

a reply to: Atsbhct

edit on 14-7-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've concluded religion is needed for some and arguably for society (until we have drones watching everyone at all times to detect any crime...bit dystopian.)

But generally speaking, if a religion you have makes you happy, and more importantly makes you a nicer person towards others, then have at it. I support that. If religion however makes you miserable, or makes you a terrible person to others, then its a garbage belief system you picked up.

Love in the heart is key, be it from religion, a ideal, etc. Everyone needs something like that, be it a religious person finding something bigger than themselves, an atheist inspired by a vision from wise people, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Don't care what you believe OP, as long as you don't preach, you can believe the earth is a disk and there is a man in the sky that watches every single person, and keeps a tab of all of their misbehavings so he can punish them with forever pain. It's all good. Just don't make me believe the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

When you can live your life without having to reference anything to do with religion, then you will be truly free.

The fact that you have posted a pretty picture with an obvious statement but the fact that it comes with an attribution to religion proves you have a long way to go and will probably never be free enough to understand what lies beyond the box you dip into.

Religion is the greatest thief mankind has ever and will ever live with.

Why don't animals need religion? The simplicity of reality without distraction from the "self". Good, bad and ugly.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Think nothing of it, it's your choice.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Whatever you say.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's simple really. God wants people to help eachother, not just your select group of people you call friends. If it were not for other people working hard to give you food and shelter you would be nowhere around here. People who don't live for others don't need God and you can easily tell from the # they say and do.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did you have anything else to say? Or you just wanted to share a message about how brave you are? Claim your participation award below.

Keep up the hard work, its not easy being a Christian in America

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Don't care what you believe OP, as long as you don't preach, you can believe the earth is a disk and there is a man in the sky that watches every single person, and keeps a tab of all of their misbehavings so he can punish them with forever pain. It's all good. Just don't make me believe the same.

He can preach if he wants...1st A and such. He can't make you believe anything if you don't want to either.

I am cool with him doing what he wants...just keep schools teaching science and don't knock on my door on the weekend mornings.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Whatever you say.

of course!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I agreed with most of that till you dropped in animals because we all know, humanity is just like animals, except?

Just like animals? Am I to imagine you think humanity is just like animals, no,different?

Fair enough but many don’t

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

And yet, Christians shame people to change constantly.

How do they do that? By quoting scripture?

edit on 14-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Mostly by shaming bodies, sex, sexual orientations, burning people at the stake, killing languages and cultures, stealing and isolating children, convincing people they'll go to hell if they do certain "bad" things, it's global popularity is undeniably shame driven.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Mostly by shaming bodies, sex, sexual orientations, burning people at the stake, killing languages and cultures, stealing and isolating children, convincing people they'll go to hell if they do certain "bad" things, it's global popularity is undeniably shame driven.

And all this has happened in the last how many years? Burning people at the stake? Killing languages? When has this happened in the last 200 years. Men of no persuasion have killed, raped, stolen, eaten people, so all people are capable of human depravities. Do we go around condemning the people of blood guilt if so all colors are guilty along with you then.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'm not going to apologise for something I haven't done. I don't know about you?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's an honor addressing your ignorance, you are not in control here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join