It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gear up...IRAN is getting hammered twice a day but we dont hear it in the news

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Iran is having their hands tied behind their back...getting infrastructure hit twice a day these last 12 days or so

Targets getting hit are items the Iran leaders deny exist so they wont pull the trigger. They look to November when Trump might get booted....they count on it....ha

Arab media is laughing at Iran getting hit every single day....

But the gist of this thread ought to be the timeline......Turkey is doing odd moves....maybe going to launch an assault on Lybia......Egypt is arming to the teeth because of Lybia fixin to blow up.....

My timeline for Biblical calamities is spot on, man....Turkey is tryin to take over the waters up there

Ha....Turkey navy is doing war games by Lybia....things are poppin...

We don't hear about all this late developments....

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just these last 2 weeks it's daily for Iran getting blown up.....a gas refinery and nuclear program areas.....in one day......

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
China too

5 earthquakes in 2 days.....woah....plus the floods

Is that too off topic idk.....let's call it good

My timeline from back when I called in January for March 22.....as being a marker for global trouble.....holds

edit on 14-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That was a well-written coherent post.

Stars and flags for the info.

edit on 14-7-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Should’ve put a link up for sure, so here you go.....

youtu.be...

TA

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

How about this? List of end time prophecy. At the beginning of it there is a war in heaven, Satan and his followers are thrown down to earth. They are no longer allowed in Heaven and are aware the time has come for the showdown.

REV 12-7-12
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth;f he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them!
Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.

War on a large scale.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:4.

Famine.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:​5, 6.

Great earthquakes.​—Luke 21:11.

Pestilences, or epidemics of “terrible diseases.”​—Luke 21:11, Contemporary English Version.

Increase of crime.​—Matthew 24:12.

Ruining of the earth by mankind.​—Revelation 11:18.

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​—2 Timothy 3:​1-4.

Breakdown of the family, with people who have “no natural affection” and children who are “disobedient to parents.”​—2 Timothy 3:​2, 3.

Love of God growing cold in most people.​—Matthew 24:12.

Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​—2 Timothy 3:5.

Increased understanding of Bible prophecies, including those related to the last days.​—Daniel 12:4.

Global preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.​—Matthew 24:14.

Widespread apathy and even ridicule toward the evidence of the approaching end.​—Matthew 24:37-​39; 2 Peter 3:​3, 4.

The simultaneous fulfillment of all these prophecies, not just a few or even most of them.​—Matthew 24:33.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting! S+F

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sounds like HAARP is up and running again

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Microwave technology at its best. Looks like Israel has mastered it.

a reply to: Mark08

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Man I miss those HAARP threads around here. used to be the thing back in the day. Everything from rainstorms to acne. Now its just all politics. Give me a HAARP or reptilian thread any day of the week over the latest pol gossip immediately taking up 5 threads on here.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Mark08

Man I miss those HAARP threads around here. used to be the thing back in the day. Everything from rainstorms to acne. Now its just all politics. Give me a HAARP or reptilian thread any day of the week over the latest pol gossip immediately taking up 5 threads on here.

Couldn’t agree more! I remember when the number of political mud pit posts were in the minority.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I made this prediction back in 2018. You think they are going to finally pull the trigger on it?

Collapse of Iran?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
3/4 nights running now

Iran doesn’t seem to know who or what is hitting them

Some new toys deployed thats for sure

Last night it was the power grid

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
China too

5 earthquakes in 2 days.....woah....plus the floods

Is that too off topic idk.....let's call it good

My timeline from back when I called in January for March 22.....as being a marker for global trouble.....holds

Not just EQs and floods but huge wind storms for months never seen anything like it, huge tornados on the ground also

Deffo some weather engineering going on

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPYWhy they systematically closed all news ,this way they can narrate their prospectives,not the truth,masks fake viruses,end is very near IMO

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just read that 3 ships are burning in their port and no one knows why.

Make that 7 ships...

Source

July 15 (Reuters) - At least seven ships have caught fire at the port of Bushehr in southern Iran, the Tasnim news agency reported on Wednesday.

No casualties have been reported so far, the agency said.

There have been several explosions and fires around Iranian military, nuclear and industrial facilities since late June. (Reporting By Babak Dehghanpisheh; editing by John Stonestreet)

edit on 15-7-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
OP... I keep seeing you mention your "Timeline" and that it's on point.

Care to share that "timeline" and all the notes as to what happened on what days and what happens from here? How about some specifics.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I myself gave up on it. It seems every month there are proclamations of timeline events which then come to pass with none of them fulfilled, and simply replaced by more claims of spot-on timelines.

I appreciate the effort, but maybe he should oresent it more like, "Here we go again guys! Another prediction of end times - if I keep this up, eventually I might hit on something! Stay tuned for the next weekly adjustment of the timeline!"

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe there's a secret full blown cyber war going on.
Seven Crashes in Sixty Days: Why Are America’s Fighter Jets Crashing?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

So I'm just a jackass following a carrot then...

If that's the case, he's lost some serious credibility with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join