It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vaccine is impossible if you can catch COVID 19 twice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The incubation period, combined with our infrastructure, and mass transit hubs, that enable us to move both Man and goods all over the planet, in a matter of hours or days, does seem to somewhat have enabled the pathogen's progress amongst our respective populations.

The second wave of the Spanish flu killed just about everyone and anyone that contracted the virus and was apparently much more lethal than the first stain.

The thing with these type of virus is if they kill people faster than they can infect, they tend to burn themself out pandemic wise.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: The2Billies

Covid is a coronavirus.
The common cold is a corona virus.
Both mutate all the time.

There has never been a vaccine for the common cold.
I HIGHLY doubt there will be one for Covid either.

Well over 200 viruses cause common cold, it is not, however, really associated with corona viruses. You are likely thinking of rhino viruses.

Also, what you experience as the cold is not in itself a decease anyone than fever is; rather it is the body's response to (almost) any viral infection of the upper respiratory tract, and since well over 200 viruses can cause that, you can't just make a single vaccine - something to do with the different nature of the viruses.

I see no insurmountable reason that you couldn't make individual vaccines against most of the individual viruses though.
edit on 14-7-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

No, I think I am thinking of the common cold
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I heard some interesting info on FOX business today.
They were talking to a scientist about the vaccine study being done by Moderna.
It is apparently a three prong approach, IIRC, part antibody, part T-Cell, and part something else.
It is a shot, with pills given to the inoculated person for 3 month boosters.
They are in Phase III and people have begun to receive the vaccine.

More about T-cells and immunity
medicalxpress.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My god....jeezus....you believe the Great Virus Lie.

This is your thread OP.

I dont want to derail or deflect your focus, but if YOU WISH, I will explain what I mean by The Great Virus Lie....it is IMHO 100% relative to your post.

I am truly sorry for what they have done to you and to others.

Your call OP.....take your thread into the NewAge if you dare or if you care......in todays world those words seem to be interchangable.

It takes real guts to look in that mirror and question what you see,are you up for that?

edit on 14-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I notice NOBODY seems to mention the AIDS in this virus and how it is now airborne

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Covid is a coronavirus.

Well over 200 viruses cause common cold, it is not, however, really associated with corona viruses. You are likely thinking of rhino viruses.

Also, what you experience as the cold is not in itself a decease anyone than fever is; rather it is the body's response to (almost) any viral infection of the upper respiratory tract, and since well over 200 viruses can cause that, you can't just make a single vaccine - something to do with the different nature of the viruses.

I see no insurmountable reason that you couldn't make individual vaccines against most of the individual viruses though.

Just want to chime in here and say that yes, rhinoviruses are the main cause of the common cold.
From Wikipedia:
“The rhinovirus (from the Greek ῥίς rhis "nose", gen ῥινός rhinos "of the nose", and the Latin vīrus) is the most common viral infectious agent in humans and is the predominant cause of the common cold. “
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I was hearing today from work mates that any vaccine created will only be like the flu vaccine.. good for about 3 months. You can catch it multiple times.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Sounds about right but dont get your hopes up this side of 2020.

Beginning to look like COVID 19 just like with the flu is here to stay.

Any working vaccine that offers up even a modicum of protection for 3 months may well save millions of people who are extremely susceptible to the COVID pathogen, exactly, in the same manner, the flu vaccine retards and mitigates the danger of that virus.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Hefficide

The 19 in Covid 19 does not represent the number of a strain. It is named Co ( Corona ) vi ( virus ) d ( disease ) 19 ( for 2019 the year it was first identified ).

Thank you

Do you think a vaccine is impossible for that particular strain? Will it continue until it kills most of us in time?

The vaccine attemps for original SARS (in lab rats only, allegedly) resulted in a vaccine which would have been effective, but caused massive auto-immune destruction of the lungs when challenged with the virus a year later.

Maybe they've figured out better methods - but clearly they don't have enough of an understanding to inspire confidence in safety and efficacy right off the bat.

With no vaccine, however, I think it would be exceedingly difficult for a virus which affects most people only mildly to kill off the population. It would need to become significantly more deadly over time - most viruses grow significantly less deadly over time.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

To be fair, one4all, you've never provided any source or real explanation for your "pleomorphic bacteria" theory. It would be more ridiculous for anyone to believe that than to believe viruses, which have been studied for decades by countless researchers.

Rather than calling out the OP for referencing something with evidence, maybe, after all these months, its time to provide us the first shred of evidence of your theory. Simply repeating it over and over and never giving any real information or sources does not inspire any confidence in your theory.

I could just as well claim that viruses aren't real, and it's actually long-extinct dragon dandruff, embedded with their ancient nano-bots, released into the atmosphere due to global cooling affecting air currents, which is incompatible with human cells.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

No, I think I am thinking of the common cold
www.cdc.gov...

Semantics, but, while there are 4 coronaviruses which cause "the common cold", there are 200+ rhinoviruses which do so.

To be accurate, you're referring to the 4 strains of coronaviruses which cause "common cold" - the other 3, much more serious strains all originated in the last ~17 years (China's SARS & China's current SARS-2, and MERS.)

The majority of "common cold" is caused by ond of the 200+ strains of rapidly-mutating rhinoviruses, which is why nobody bothers with vaccines. Mild disease + rapid mutation = no point in developing vaccines.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

To be fair, one4all, you've never provided any source or real explanation for your "pleomorphic bacteria" theory. It would be more ridiculous for anyone to believe that than to believe viruses, which have been studied for decades by countless researchers.

Rather than calling out the OP for referencing something with evidence, maybe, after all these months, its time to provide us the first shred of evidence of your theory. Simply repeating it over and over and never giving any real information or sources does not inspire any confidence in your theory.

I could just as well claim that viruses aren't real, and it's actually long-extinct dragon dandruff, embedded with their ancient nano-bots, released into the atmosphere due to global cooling affecting air currents, which is incompatible with human cells.

To be fair huh?...lol...within your purview possibly....not mine.

To be fair after being prompted by my posts for months what research have you done?....you have duly noted the posts....but have you bothered to follow up what you have learned with any type of personal validation via research?....or have you simply noted the wonderful posts by me and then saved all that noteworthiness up for this very moment?

To be fair....there is only one Canary in the Coalmine...it doesnt matter if 1000 miners are all reassuring one another constantly and consistantly all are feeling tickety-boo on any given Sunday because when that Canary stops singing all bets are off.

I do not need to give links or to give references that are Peer-Approved-Published ect ect.

No one self-validates properly unless they are participatory...so doing your own research is required.

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything.....I am simply stating facts and to be quite frank no one has ever given me any reasonable rebuttal .... simply because no one wants to enter the "Discovery Phase" of that engagement....that means participation/research leading to self-validation which of course means the individual has now gotten OFF THE FENCE and has comitted to a generic focus.

I dont give links to force People off the fence....fence-sitters are disinformation agents nothing more and nothing less...its not a natural position its a weaponised contrived position.

Besides I no longer do this topic online or anywhere else really .... I recieved an Anonymous Phone call last week and a few hours later my Car was torched.

I did not use majic tricks to learn....no secret Akashik records were acessed by me...I used Google....we who frequent ATS know full well when to change directions and get off bumpy roads....I am already back on pavement .... literally......so no offense but please just let your fingers do the walking and do not ask me to flesh things out any further.

Of course data like this is interesting...but so what people discovered cures Eons ago and have published cures for cancer/covid ect decades ago....the books are still out there if you are inclined to look for them......the problem is where certain groups have recently taken this knowledge....recently as in Centuries....just sitting back now and letting these truths now come out as they very well are all over the World is the way to go now....this data is NEVER GOING UNDER THE RADAR AGAIN....nothing can stop this..... but remember hundreds of books have been written telling this same truth....so why bother wasting time as individuals when this has already irrevocably gone Mainstream.....you simply need to understand what the true impacts of the causality behind the value of Hydrocloroquine.....and that issue is never going away...because it has already changed the World forever.....seriously man any kid can research that topic and quickly discern what the remedy does...and from there the lies begin to fall away relpaced by unavoidable truths....it took me ten minutes to learn about core molecules and their importance in defining synthetic drugs relative to this particular remedy....once you learn that then its an unavoidable reality where the impacts are coming from and there happens to be A massive volUme OF SUPPORTIVE DATA THAT IS CONSIDERED FRINGE SUPPORTING THIS CRITICAL COMPONENT....so basiclly in ten minutes I disenfranchised any and all medical bullspit....any decades of intellectual BS pumped into our brains...and in that same fell swoop I validated THOUSANDS of so-called fringe facts.

The available mainstream data supporting the real TRUTH is provided in a scale of 1000:1......with so-called fringe data representing the 1000 and bastardized research/data/Education ect ect compriseing the 1........meaning everything everyone including nearly all medical doctors and researchers et al GLOBALLY....and ALL OF THE millions of publications supporting them et al.... are not worth spit and comprise the smallest fraction of evidenciary data.

So clearly when I disenfranchise the entire structure of the MASSIVE MAINSTREAM Matrix screwing everyone it ruffles feathers....I am only one of thousands but this is a sensitive time when all knowledge is being made known.....My inputs are not needed....nothing can stop this.

I have nothing new or original or unpublished of value to offer anyone here or anywhere else...but I do have a direction to send them in if they are curious.

When I sat The Great Virus Lie....do you think I bent over backwards and majiclly pulled it out of my hass?......or do you think I remember my Biology Textbook from High School and know how to use a Search Engine?You explain to me how a Pucking Doctor or Researcher can not "get" what I "get".... I fail to see a basis for even a progressive constructive discussion on the topic because it is freaking fictional...and really it scares the beejeezus out of me to consider how many people all around me are so deluded they cannot see this reality....I did not have to be freaking re-born to learn this its always been data available but discouraged....but for christs sakes how many people are really that blind and underinformed and how could that be possible and do I wish to engage the power that blinds them?.....no thanks Frank....there is not a crusading martyr bone in my body thank you very much...Butcher-Baker-Candlestick Maker but not Crusading Marytr.

If you want to find me before ATS goes South....look for NHL Hockey threads....this stuff is olde now.
edit on 31-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Some very creep info/FAQ's on the CDC's website in regards to a COVID-19 vaccine, not going to post it up here as Google is your frenemy.

After getting the flu shot 20 years ago and spending a week on the couch immediately after getting one, I'm extremely sceptical of getting any other type; my ex was rushed to the hospital with 15 of getting one due to her collapsing on the floor at work unable to breathe.

I have had all my shots as a kid, so did my kids, however, i think we dodged a silver bullet.

I just have this creepy feeling not to get it till I see what the side effects are over the course of 6months to a year.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Because this is a planned event, there is much misinformation and propaganda out there. Mainstream and social media is meant to manipulate the perceptions of the masses and keep them fearful.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

there were many news stories the first several months about people getting sick with covid 19 again. there was even the question of if they were getting it more than once. or if like malaria someone might be stuck with it forever, and having it "flare up" periodically.

i know about two months ago they had a confirmed case of someone getting it twice. the evidence being the second time being a different strain of the virus. picked up as the person had traveled to a different area after recovery. and picking up the other strain while in that area, which was suffering from that strain.

any of these does not bode well for an effective vaccine. after all one reason the flu vaccine does not work well, is it ends up being a different strain of the flu than they guessed would be the issue for that year. so if there are different strains of covid 19 going around, you will have the same issue. you might be protected from one, but not,or even possibly more susceptible to another strain. or if it is only effective for a few weeks, or a couple months, again it's useless.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

These souls here cant just see that the virus is lie. The decades of brainwash has done it`s job, and people will follow the false truth .

I tryed to throw some red pill`s but no success

No point to ever take coronavorus vaccine, if dont want to be self-destructive-

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I notice NOBODY seems to mention the AIDS in this virus and how it is now airborne

I've noticed that too on both counts. PLUS everyone keeps going on about anti-bodies, it's your T and B cells that form your immunity. Antibodies are just your first line of attack when we get a virus or bacterial infection.
So while all the talk is about anti-body vaccines, I for one wont be taking it to compromise my immune system.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

It may be like the flu, a yearly vaccine will be needed.

But also, out of the millions upon millions of people who have had it, how many became actually physically ill with fever and symptoms again.

I have heard of none, you heard of one. So the odds are about the same as with any contagious illness, almost nil, but nothing is impossible.

edit on 11/14/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Covid is a coronavirus.

There is always the possibility for death from complications of the common cold.
I suspect Covid will be the same.

And the flu as well. We continue to shut down the world and economy over basically a cold virus. It's almost laughable if we weren't living it. People get sick and die, always have and always will. This virus is NOT the deadly thing they keep selling, it can contribute to old and sick people dying, but so can any other cold and flu virus. Problem is, that any with a cold virus is not contributed to the evil COVID 19. Wake up people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join