It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bonneville Crater

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I stumbled across this site tonight. It has some very interesting pictures of items found in this crater on Mars. The site's author uses English as a second language, so its a little confusing at times, but the pics all look authentic. Has anyone seen this anyhwere else?

Bonneville Crater Photos

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Since I posted this at around 4am last night, Im givin it a bump to see if anyone is interested.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You're right about one thing... you can hardly understand this guy. Engrish no so good!

I looked at the pics and have to say, this is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. This is akin to looking for shapes in the clouds. Just because I see a cloud that resembles a rabbit doesn't mean that the cloud is really a rabbit!?

All I can see are a bunch of rocks that have somewhat iconic resemblences to the things the author claims that they are... and by somewhat I mean extremely remote resemblences.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the photo of the "foot" was close to something. What gets me, are the straight lines. Mother nature hates straight lines..makes ya wonder

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello spliff4020, I am the creator of the Web "Mars Civilization" on the Bonneville crater. I thank for your defense to you of which interest indications, and that exísten you have included/understood that the failures of the language are to lack average technicians. I am to your disposition, if you want to do some question to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Mars Civilization

Here it is the mentioned foot, and some interesting image but:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are many threads already regarding supposed anomalies on Mars. do a quick search and you will find many.

Those pictures are nothing but rocks.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They look like rocks to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
There are many threads already regarding supposed anomalies on Mars. do a quick search and you will find many.

Those pictures are nothing but rocks.

What other people say, is not what I say. And this work is a personal and unique analisis. The indications that I have found, have not been exposed in Internet except by my. Although there are similar things (like the work of R. Hoagland). And this is not rocks, are rest of statues.
I advise that it dedicates a little to him time to observe with thoroughness the images before affirming nothing, is but the logical thing.

Mars Civilization

[edit on 18-3-2005 by jogava]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Big problem here...

We already know that this was made by one of the grinding tools on board the rover, so it pretty much casts a shadow of doubt right off the bat...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
all could be dismissed as "rocks" yet, those stright lines really bother me. Ya just dont see straight lines in nature..

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Big problem here...

We already know that this was made by one of the grinding tools on board the rover, so it pretty much casts a shadow of doubt right off the bat...

This good that knows it, I also know it, in fact therefore I explain it in my Web.

That is the mark of Mossbauer spectrometer and nothing but. The things are otas that I present/display, not the disc.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
all could be dismissed as "rocks" yet, those stright lines really bother me. Ya just dont see straight lines in nature..

Too many indications in the Bonbeville crater exist like so that it is an error, is full of rest of constructions.

Other examples:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ya just dont see straight lines in nature..

Sure they do. You can see many excellent examples in many Earthly rock formations such as shale...(and this is illustrated in some of the other Martian anomoly pic threads)

I just see a bunch of rocks here...

No need to reach though, NASA has come out and said that there was very likely liquid water flowing once on Mars...
But at least they've confirmed it also, and that's a pretty big step. I'd like to see them revisit the Martian meteor with suspected microbe fossils, but that seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth.... There's plenty of actual data to support some kind of life on Mars....we don't need to try and see things that aren't there...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Ya just dont see straight lines in nature..

Sure they do. You can see many excellent examples in many Earthly rock formations such as shale...(and this is illustrated in some of the other Martian anomoly pic threads)

I just see a bunch of rocks here...

No need to reach though, NASA has come out and said that there was very likely liquid water flowing once on Mars...
But at least they've confirmed it also, and that's a pretty big step. I'd like to see them revisit the Martian meteor with suspected microbe fossils, but that seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth.... There's plenty of actual data to support some kind of life on Mars....we don't need to try and see things that aren't there...

The fact that things exist that seem artificial and are natural, does not imply that all the things that seem artificial they are it. Archaeological rest in many museums exist, that worse are conserved than some of the figures that I have discovered.

More examples:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What exactly other than a rock are you seeing in your latest examples? Examples of what? Rocks?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What exactly other than a rock are you seeing in your latest examples? Examples of what? Rocks?

It is necessary to dedicate certain time to recognize the images, it is not sufficient to give only a look and to draw conclusions. My work is something serious, what I say, in the Bonneville crater exist too many indications of artificial constructions, like to be single a chance.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'd like you to show me solid evidence of this so called artificial construction. Also, what makes you an expert in the subject?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'd like you to show me solid evidence of this so called artificial construction. Also, what makes you an expert in the subject?

Just curious.

The images that I contribute, here and in my Web, they are important indications of which I affirm. As well as original image NASA, which happens is that to include/understand well all this subject, it is necessary to dedicate attention and time to study the images, that is what gives faculty him to any person to have a reasonable criterion. I have dedicated hundreds to him from hours to the study of the Bonneville crater, is that what she authorizes to me.

Whichever time to dedicated you?

thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It sort of looks like a face, laying on it's side? The highlights are the eyes, and a mouth? There is no reference of size, so some of these could be only a few inches in size.

I have to agree with the others, there is not enough evidence there to claim they are ruins. But the pictures are very interesting.

Regards.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join