It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day JERICHO we get to do battles but the War is in the Heavens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Some dude with a flaming sword was seen back in the olden days at Jericho. So home boy...who was ready to storm that city went up and asked who's side is he on

Ha....the dude said neither side.....He was here to fight God's spiritual battle...and further more

Further more all home boy in the Bible was to do was go to battle by......making music marches roun the walls for a week.....so the Earthly battle was not real

The real battle is God's.....home boy what's his name at Jericho.......he was there for battle and was told naw....lstep back bro

Just go toot your horns real pretty like at the walls......

But that dude was an angel of the Lord.....that means Jesus Himself in Scripture usually....He fought the war.

For us today

We may see a sign in the sky idk, but.....to lessen the shock value....if we see something come out of the sky....the second sign in Rev 12 4........sign meant to be seen ya know.......with our eyes I wonder what......

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I vote 3 mile wide motherships.....Silver Seeds take us to a new home in the sun.......just say no thanks capt underpants....rattle the bass turds see if they shake

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You just go toot your horns real prettylike at the walls.....that's funny right there i don't care what that's funny

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The devil has already lost his war and our God is already victorious, it is a war for us now, to choose God or damnation simple as that.

But I want you to watch this, and as for that old lady with her silver ship's, there is actually only one possible future but the devil likes people to see other's as it confuses them and that makes them less faithful, more likely to wander down the wrong path and easier for him to manipulate them to there demise.

There is no way of verifying this tale but I for one believe it is actually absolutely genuine.

One single angel could strike down an entire modern army if that army were against them but they would only do so if it was in accord with God's wishes.

new topics

top topics

join