It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you not see what's happening with the Police.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To all those who are jumping on this bandwagon of criticizing , Hating and de-funding the Police in this country .

You are playing right into the hands of the NWO , your being moved around like pawns on a chess board parroting the MSM and feeding the fire of these groups like BLM and Antifa . These groups may have started out with the proper ideals but it has become painfully obvious that they have made a deal with the "White Devil" that they seem to hate so much.

Answer me one simple Question , What do you think is going to happen when state ran and Local Police departments are de-funded ?

The Federal Government will establish a 100% state ran Police Force of officers loyal not to the people or locals but Loyal to the Government that pays them, it will be just like the Military except they will have badges and if you think local police can be "ass holes" or bigoted . Just wait until you have some Federal Officer from God knows where pull a gun on you with absolutely zero pity.

Just keep it up sheeople you are playing right into there hands , the NWO would like nothing better than to do away with local ran police and have a Federal Police force hmmmm sounds familiar to Soviet Russia from back in the day

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They won't listen. They're all "useful idiots".

It doesn't matter how many survivors from authoritarian countries warn them. It doesn't matter how on par these things are on with the rise of authoritarianism. They won't listen. Cultural revolutions almost ALWAYS lead down this path. It's happening. "They" have been building toward this for years.

My personal opinion is that Obama was supposed to be the charismatic face to usher it in until the American system of checks and balances prevailed in the first midterm election. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Either way, the writing is all over the wall, yet they just won't listen. Better to save your breath and start working on a survival plan.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

History repeating itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It has to happen rapidly according to my teotwawki timeline so....

Closer than ya think to the pit being opened Halloween. Which Halloween.......this one comin up....
edit on 13-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Good thing we’re moving at breakneck speed then I guess

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

no it will be more than likely be county sheriff departments doing all the policing. U.S. has no say in state matters as far as enforcment. if they did the states that have legalized weed would have been stopped from doing so.

back in the 19th century(1800's) many towns in the central, midwest and north west and west didn't have local police. it was the county sheriff.
there was also U.S Marshall service also provided law enforcement in some areas that didn't have any form of local government. but deferred to county and state first.

some states had state police like the texas rangers, arizona rangers,california rangers,new mexico mounted patrol and the one that started it all the Indiana Rangers.

there will always be some form of local law enrorcement in the cities, just who they will be is yet to be seen.

edit on 13-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Please. Think!!!

Every county has the express Constitutional right to elect a Sheriff with absolute policing and enforcement power within his/her jurisdiction. The Feds cannot deny anyone that right. The Feds cannot tell the Sheriff what to do. The Sheriff is directly accountable to the people. For that very reason, true Constitutionalists will champion the elected Sheriff over an appointed police chief every time.

The lies and propaganda on the right is no better or worse than the lies and propaganda on the left.

If bad police departments and bad police officers and bad policing cannot or will not be reformed, then they need to go. We brought them into our world and we can take them right back out again. There is no virtue in letting jackbooted thugs with government badges and government guns run roughshod over the people they are hired and paid to protect and serve.

If you truly feel that good policing is worth keeping, then you would be better served by fixing what's broken. Thereby helping police officers not only do a better job, but they would have a better job. And obviously also helping the community at large.

It is NOT helpful to scream the sky is falling and we all just better comply and submit.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What is happening in the USA is exactly what was predicted by an ex soviet defector, everyone in the US needs to watch this so you have a chance of stopping it. This is a natural process toward Communism and its playing out right now.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The Federal Government will establish a 100% state ran Police Force of officers loyal not to the people or locals but Loyal to the Government that pays them, it will be just like the Military except they will have badges and if you think local police can be "ass holes" or bigoted . Just wait until you have some Federal Officer from God knows where pull a gun on you with absolutely zero pity.

I don't agree that a federal force will be established. But I think your other comments are applicable to an older model of policing that may well replace the police structure we know today. That older model was bands of private watchmen, and yes, they won't be bound by anything like professional standards. Their loyalty will be to their boss, period.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You know what Obama’s solution was, after the Ferguson riots, right?

He wanted to use federal police for local law-enforcement.

That’s the ultimate solution every time. Because we don’t have any say over federal police. Just like how the FBI are excused from wearing body cams. And they are literally their own oversight.

For some reason, the progressive answer is always less democracy; and more centralized power.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
#BlueLivesMatter!!!

It wasn't even a few years ago, and the media was all up in arms about pants up don't loot.

Now, people have forgotten about how the BLM crowd was rampaging through the streets and shouting "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

But the short term no memory millennials wouldn't know any of that. Because they refuse to even acknowledge history, let alone learn from it.

Thus, they will be the next batch of cookie cutter society sheeple whom become the blind, being led by the blind.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
#BlueLivesMatter!!!

It wasn't even a few years ago, and the media was all up in arms about pants up don't loot.

Now, people have forgotten about how the BLM crowd was rampaging through the streets and shouting "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

But the short term no memory millennials wouldn't know any of that. Because they refuse to even acknowledge history, let alone learn from it.

Thus, they will be the next batch of cookie cutter society sheeple whom become the blind, being led by the blind.

So does that mean you're a boomer that taught my generation marxism in universities, and allowed the bribes to happen in the White House for the CCP to almost successfully coup the country you "inherited" to us? Boomers were all like, "Let's just give our kids participation trophies because we're too busy working!"
Great idea! Turned out well! GG

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
UN = New US Police Force.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I don't know which generation started with the -everybody gets a trophy for just showing up - but I always thought that it was bad idea and would lead to people not being ready for the real world. And it happened, people just expect to be given what they want, they want everything to be given to them without putting in the work, and when the real world doesn't do that they are now able to use their "feelings" to cry racism or sexism or whatever ism they like to use to get their way. And they don't realize that one day someone will play that same card on them. It's sad really

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The County Sheriff, America's Last Hope!

That's why Joe Biden and his spawn were trying to do away with the sheriff departments some years ago. These globalist scum, like Soros need to be put on Most Wanted Lists across the country. If the State and Feds won't arrest them, allow the Sheriffs to deputize citizens. It would be a pleasure to put my life on the line to capture and arrest them!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

I don't know which generation started with the -everybody gets a trophy for just showing up - but I always thought that it was bad idea and would lead to people not being ready for the real world. And it happened, people just expect to be given what they want, they want everything to be given to them without putting in the work, and when the real world doesn't do that they are now able to use their "feelings" to cry racism or sexism or whatever ism they like to use to get their way. And they don't realize that one day someone will play that same card on them. It's sad really

Agreed. I just hate seeing people blame millianials for the world's problems when a generation is determined by the parental skills of the generation that birthed them.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Great post, and unfortunately very true, but thankfully, your post is directed at hardly anyone in the real world.

Yes, the media has a narrow-angle, telescopic lens and boom microphone on the Defund the Police few. The "other 99.99%" of us just need to find a way to speak louder.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
To all those who are jumping on this bandwagon of criticizing , Hating and de-funding the Police in this country .

You are playing right into the hands of the NWO , your being moved around like pawns on a chess board parroting the MSM and feeding the fire of these groups like BLM and Antifa . These groups may have started out with the proper ideals but it has become painfully obvious that they have made a deal with the "White Devil" that they seem to hate so much.

Answer me one simple Question , What do you think is going to happen when state ran and Local Police departments are de-funded ?

Just keep it up sheeople you are playing right into there hands , the NWO would like nothing better than to do away with local ran police and have a Federal Police force hmmmm sounds familiar to Soviet Russia from back in the day

As I agree with you 100%, there STILL is an issue with police being total D-bags, more and more often these days. Defunding isn't the answer. Restrictions are. Equal justice. Less authority. Social Skills Training OFTEN.

There ARE problems - but this hype is definitely pushed by the evil in power.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

When you say "boomer" are you talking about the baby boomer generation? If you are then you're way off. Late Gen X led the way for the millennials by having kids at a young age and not taking care of them like a parent should have (for the most part). Baby Boomers, for the most part, did their jobs.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's not all Millennials, but most of them have entitled views. I'm a Gen X, my fiance is a Millennial but she hates the things her generation has brought. Even the commercials suck. Look at iPhone, AT&T, car commercials, etc. They used to be funny or grab your attention to go buy a certain brand. Now I see a Honda driving around in cartoon land and Nissan drivers moving the sun so they can drive in the daytime a little longer, or changing the weather while they drive. It's just stupid. When we say Millennial, know we're not talking about all of them. And understand that it's not "boomers" who are responsible for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join