It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

From the Wiki:

“The Province of the Most Holy Name of Jesus of the Philippines of Spain was a geographical and administrative subdivision of the religious Order of St. Augustine that was formally established on March 7, 1575 to originally cater the needs of the growing Augustinian presence in Philippines who were serving Filipinos in more than 300 towns in the 16th century. The Province later on expanded its presence in East Asia, Africa and the Americas in the 20th century to help build and serve communities. It was considered to be largest province in the whole Augustinian Order, with more than 300 affiliated Augustinian friars working in The Philippines, Spain, Tanzania, India, Venezuela, Peru, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, and China, according to a 2018 statistic from the Province.“

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Very well could be. For now we'll have to go with it because nothing else is making sense at the moment.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: 40CalTone
So JKF jr account said the evening specific. Its getting close to 7pm on the east coast.

I don't know how you guys can be so gullible as to even think for a microsecond that there might be an ounce of truth to this.

Like I've said before, Q is packed with lies, and what little there is that is true is only there as bait to hook you back into the lies.

You however, seem to be very sure (without any type of back up or evidence) that this is bad information, lies!!!

I responded to you before, and yet you still haven't replied. Until you can address exactly WHY this particular thing bother you personally so much... WHY what anyone else believes matters to you... and WHY you have such conviction as to the veracity of this

When time proves me right, I'll be here to say I told you so. And why does it have to be a matter of belief? Is QAnon a religion?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not sure if already posted Michael Aquino died 73

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad your back

Wait till you see this

www.youtube.com...

Now say it is wrong

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: kasalt
And you care what others believe because... why?

"Belief" is an interesting word. Lots of peole believe things that are devoid of facts. People often believe things that are contraditory to the facts. Why must QAnon followers rely on belief so heavily? Could it be that QAnon beliefs are not well established in reality? Asking for a friend...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

He keeps talking about stuff like that, but I don’t recall Q ever asking us to download an app, or ever asking for money of any kind?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

www.youtube.com...

6:18

Makes one hear all

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dude nobody has put any faith into this JFK stuff. It’s intriguing, and they gave a deadline of today. That’s the only reason we’re even talking about it. If it’s a dud, it’s a dud. So what?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The JFK stuff is a dud, no doubt. But that will pass. Q is also a dud, but it will stick around for quite a while longer.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

www.youtube.com...

6:18

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad your back

Wait till you see this

www.youtube.com...

Now say it is wrong

Strange....the letter obviously has a date written on it and is what King is going by. Are there any copies of that letter floating around?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The JFK stuff is a dud, no doubt. But that will pass. Q is also a dud, but it will stick around for quite a while longer.

You are a dud....yet here we are....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So JKF jr account said the evening specific. Its getting close to 7pm on the east coast.

I don't know how you guys can be so gullible as to even think for a microsecond that there might be an ounce of truth to this.

Like I've said before, Q is packed with lies, and what little there is that is true is only there as bait to hook you back into the lies.

Until you can address exactly WHY this particular thing bother you personally so much... WHY what anyone else believes matters to you... and WHY you have such conviction as to the veracity of this, I have to just see you as someone with some strange investment. You have become the suspicious one. Overreaction.

When I come across a deal like QAnon, I investigate it for its veracity. If it checks out, I promote it. If it doesn't check out, I spread the word on that as well. If Q had checked out, I would be promoting it rather than debunking it. Q is a disinfo campaign aimed largely at evangelical Christians. That doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You are a dud....yet here we are....

Time will tell...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was asking why YOU (kasalt) care what other regular people like yourself, believe, think, etc..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Afterwards,

First arriving on Philippine shores in 1581, the Jesuits were banished in 1768 before returning in 1859

"...make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all...Liberals...."

Q = military operation

Jesuits = military operation

edit on 22-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You however, seem to be very sure (without any type of back up or evidence) that this is bad information, lies!!!

I responded to you before, and yet you still haven't replied. Until you can address exactly WHY this particular thing bother you personally so much... WHY what anyone else believes matters to you... and WHY you have such conviction as to the veracity of this

When time proves me right, I'll be here to say I told you so. And why does it have to be a matter of belief? Is QAnon a religion?

Look, I don't know you. If you gave some background on your one line thoughts, then I'd put more time into listening to you... happily! Even now, I have already taken your opinion on board. But you see, this isn't my first rodeo. I've been following this stuff for most of my adult life. I am, as I am sure others are too, very aware of the games played. Of course(!) this could all be lies and misinformation... that is probably the most obvious thing anyone could say on a conspiracy website. In fact, i'd even go so far as to say that it is the presumed position before investing in anything presented. What you are saying doesn't need saying. I don't need you or anyone else to be saying "I told you so".

Just so we are clear here, I am looking at this (if you bothered to actually read what is posted up here) from an outside perspective. If someone is lying, then I want to know what lies they are telling. I want to know why they are telling them.
Get it>?

There is nothing gained by ignoring something because it might be false (especially on the basis of some random who continues to fail to back up any of their reasoning and claims). You're simply becoming a troll, adding zero... absolute zero to the conversation beyond aspersions. No value... meaningless noise.

So please, either get your typing fingers going and actually lay some groundwork to your thoughts, or simply stop.
But double please.... save your "I told you so" comments. You've got no idea how many people like you I have come across in the last couple of decades. It's tiresome.

Regarding beliefs, you can happily change that to "conceptualised theoretical model of the human domain". There are truths in lies too.
Care to expand your thoughts?

note: I find it interesting that you are considering others on here as seeing Q as a religion. If you'd bothered to read any of my posts, you'd know that I watch Q, maybe I even contribute to thoughts about it, but I believe in sovereignty... no person or group are so large in my thoughts that I couldn't turn my back. The only one I trust is the one above, and with good reason... and no, I am not religious.
I can't speak for others here, but I've never seen anyone here in a Q religious fervour. But it IS what is happening right now... another wave in this endless tale. Just sayin. Read more, judge less, explain your thoughts and reasoning, and we'll have a much better relationship. Peace.
edit on 22-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

If I may, had you asked me that question my answer to you would be something like, I don't care what you believe, I only care that you are not deceived. Freud observed that we have an enormous capacity to allow ourselves to be deceived - actually, I think his exact words were, "for self-deception". Kasalt will either be vindicated in a few minutes or hours, tonight; or, he/she may have to eat some crow. I hope it is the latter as much as I hope it is the former.

It's good to see that you are well-grounded and "know thyself". I only care what those who can affect my life think, feel, or believe. US President, Boss, Mayor, Wife, etc..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Because that is what Jesus would want.... Right?
These people are sick.
edit on b000000312020-07-22T19:27:23-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jul 2020 19:27:23 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join