It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lol The popup notification I get when reading Cranky's post! Thought it was kind of funny!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So JKF jr account said the evening specific. Its getting close to 7pm on the east coast.

Whatever comes, I wish you all well, and thank you all for the respect and teamwork that's been shared over these years!!!

Ill be holding my family close, and clicking refresh all night

God Bless.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Is it still /BsyeQe5M, or has that changed. I'm looking at it and still nothing. In fact it's been a little slow today except for the China being told to vacate their Houston offices. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the one missing something.

Actually, I'm wondering about what we're not seeing more than what we're waiting to see? Could thins JFK Jr thing be more like PT Barnum's "Great Egress", and the real show is going on while we walk away?
edit on 22-7-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That’s pretty dramatic. I predict nothing will happen

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are you vegan?

Do you work out a lot? Are you all tough and stringy?

Dash, you are salivating on your keyboard there! you must have skipped a couple meals already hmm ??? hahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

BsyeQe5M

Not sure if capitols matter or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does anyone else have a problem with there has not been one peep in the news that I saw about Q accounts being banned from Twitter.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

7:22 would be the logical time to kick things off... Just a guess

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wondering the same thing. Mine hasn't changed. Still says, "Today is the day. OP will deliver. I'm sure if anything happens it will get posted here, so no worries.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Does anyone else have a problem with there has not been one peep in the news that I saw about Q accounts being banned from Twitter.

What I think is even more telling is that it was quite difficult to find the story about the Chinese Hacker that got busted in Washington State. Those clowns had hacked everything in the last 11 years from Department of Energy to businesses working on a Corona cure. Then you have the complete lockdown by China of Hong Kong.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Tech crunch, zerohedge, and Fox news all reported it. There were a lot more. I've been seeing all over since last night.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

They said that, but there are still prominent Q-following accounts active. If they ban all things Q then they have to ban all things antifa at the least. A proper step would be BLM too. Will that happen? Probably not. But there will be a hellacious uprising against Twitter if they ban Q. Too far reaching to be ignored or banned quietly.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The other viable option would be to release something at the exact time that Mr. Kennedy’s ashes were spread out at sea 21 years ago to the day. I couldn’t find the time the ceremony took place but if the whole, “Phoenix rising from the ashes” theory/ scenario is what’s taking place it would be rather poetic don’t you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
So JKF jr account said the evening specific. Its getting close to 7pm on the east coast.

I don't know how you guys can be so gullible as to even think for a microsecond that there might be an ounce of truth to this.

Like I've said before, Q is packed with lies, and what little there is that is true is only there as bait to hook you back into the lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt
And you care what others believe because... why?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'd really like to hear what you think is "true". we've already been told about the "pack of lies"

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Im very happy to hear you took the time to watch those. I have kind of had my fingers crossed the a few more from this thread would also watch. He gives out so much information on so many different topics that Im sure something would move some of the great minds we have on here. Plenty of food for though no doubt.

I concur with pretty much all you said. I found myself watching him for a bit through body language eyes and like you I also found him sincere. Really a case of Night and Day. IF you didnt know better you may be inclined to think it was two different people.

Maybe his little time away was actually spent in a refresher class on how to calm down and act like a grownup!

Im really looking forward to Part 3. I dont think people should just blow him off now without at least watching one of those. Then if you still think he is whatever, thats fine as you at least gave him a chance to redeem himself. After all we here are here to Deny Ignorance? Was that it? Or has that changed?

edit on 7/22/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: 40CalTone

I don't know how you guys can be so gullible as to even think for a microsecond that there might be an ounce of truth to this.

Like I've said before, Q is packed with lies, and what little there is that is true is only there as bait to hook you back into the lies.

It's the "Pandora's Box" effect. Without opening the box all people can do is:
Fear the possibilities of what's in the box
Hope that the contents of the box will benefit all of them
Ignore the box and mock those that acknowledge that the box exists

I think we can see what you think of the box.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They actually just talked about it on my local news here in NC! I couldn’t believe it. They said Q followers believe in baseless conspiracy theories like a Deep State conspiracy against President Trump (LOL) and that celebrities and politicians are involved in a pedophilia/child abuse ring (duh?). I had to laugh at the 2 examples they used. Those are actually the 2 truest things Q take about. Plenty of evidence for both.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks. None of us here need you to be the arbiter of what’s true and what is not, nor do we need you to tell us how we should be spending our time.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join