It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I wouldn't be able to look at a good bone in ribeye steak the same anymore.
Now that pink goo that the fast food chains use in burgers does have me concerned.
But with the quantities being sold, I would say that overpopulation of the planet would be a myth by now.
But yeah...That would be extremely revolting to hear.....

I think you'd be safe with a good steak from a quality butcher... no doubt. But yeah, it's the McD goop and burger stuff that is the big concern. Anything reconstituted I suppose. If something like that comes to full light, then I can imagine seeing the end of fast food chains.
Apparently there is already some evidence out there about human DNA being found in the food chain, but it hasn't been widely talked about. A quick search brings up some results, but certainly not mainstream.

To be honest, and this is why I'm not so shocked, is that I thought this might be a possibility several years ago. It fits with the sadistic profile. I imagine if you'd never considered it before (or trusted those that provide food... despite all kinds of dodgy reports on the big vendors), then it might be a big shock. It certainly isn't something you want to think about too much.
I tell you what though, it is the absolute personification of those we are dealing with. Absolute domination and degradation of those they deem subhuman (anyone not them). Domination of the supply chain, moving everything away from locally grown community food. Our choice removed, born into it, slaves by any other name. *spits*

edit on 22-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Yeah, that is a problem. At the same time, does it just carry on? How do you address this? Rhetorical questions...

Anyway, I don't want to go on about it... I mentioned it, because IF the information does drop, then I am pretty sure there are some disturbing things coming to light. Preparing ones self is just wise. Nothing more needs saying about it unless it is actually brought up. It certainly isn't something that I want to be talking about.

EDIT: I've posted a lot in the last few pages, so until/if something happens, I'll step back and let others talk.

link   
Iv'e read the rumors before, and yes nothing would surprise me.
I'm not ready to be an unwitting member of the Donner party.
I guess at least we don't taste like chicken....sheeeesh.

link   
too soon?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
Iv'e read the rumors before, and yes nothing would surprise me.
I'm not ready to be an unwitting member of the Donner party.
I guess at least we don't taste like chicken....sheeeesh.

Welcome to the world of Soylent Green. Way back in ATS time

Better yet just read this;

In 2011, scientists in Beijing reported on a method of creating large amounts of gelatin by inserting human DNA fragments into yeast. Human DNA-derived gelatin has actually been in use for a while, in vaccine preparation and the gel caps that many over the counter drugs come in. This method created such large quantities of gelatin that it would be practical to use it for more common consumer goods like candy and baking supplies.

This is actually a brilliant breakthrough, because it avoids a whole lot of problems inherent in "natural" gelatin production. It's incredibly difficult to get consistent results when manufacturing gelatin, and consistency is very important with vaccines. Because gelatin is derived from animal by-products, it can cause allergic reactions or be off limits to people with ethical or religious reasons for avoiding animal products.

And there you have it China again, but this was back in 2012 so yep.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

At any given moment I'm about 3 or 4 missed meals from turning to cannibalism

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
www.denverpublichealth.org...

My husband was driving home and heard on the radio that Denver health, along with the CDC and Colorado Department of Health and the Environment was going to start conducting random Covid-19 antibody tests. They are going to send agents to a random selection of homes to conduct these tests.These random people in their homes may be unaware that they even had the virus so, some may have had it and are recovered.
Something is seriously wrong when government agencies believe they have the authority to enter people's homes without any cause to conduct supposed tests.
WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!
This is not right.
It is one thing to collect antibodies and do testing from willing participants who seek treatment but this???
He has been gradually coming around with the posts from all the members here. Normally this would have flown under the radar. It was not discussed on the news last night. I did find the above link.
"What you going to do when they come for you?"

Yes, the CDC announced a couple of months ago that they were going to do it in Atlanta. I saw somewhere, probably here that in Arkansas, they are taking people testing positive to an ISOLATION FACILITY. I haven't seen anyone on social media saying that it happened to them or someone they know but the announcements that they are planning to are definitely out there. It's seriously messed up.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's all?!? ew

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RadioRobert
I will respectfully disagree with you because of how the city has treated people in the past. I have never experienced a situation where a government agency has the authority to come to your house to conduct this type of testing. It may say voluntary but is it really. When one pushes back will there be some subtle retaliation? Does no really mean no?
As an example a neighbor was having trouble with the city about a tree on his property. It was impeding the sidewalk. He cut the branches so that should be it. Then they wanted him to remove and trim the trees in the adjacent walkway. He pushed back and said no because it was not on his property but city property. Then the harassment began.
Code enforcement showed up over trivia, city enforcers started measuring the distance of trees, fences from the street, was he parking his trucks correctly. On and on it went. He was not going to be intimidated. Things got quite ugly. Constant harassment. He offered to take ownership of the lane but said he would fence it off. You can see where this was going.
A truce has been called for now.
I do question the voluntary nature of this. I also feel that this is government over reach and a disrespect of boundaries.
Once we lose this they will have precedent and can enact this again when they feel the need. It is a slippery slope, the steady decline of rights. When the line is crossed the next line will be moved up. We see this over and over again.
I am personally very alarmed over this. Others may feel that it is fine and that is their opinion.
What if I have family over and we are enjoying an evening BBQ. Children playing in the pool, everyone relaxed. They arrive unannounced. Lots of problems with this.
Voluntary is where I chose to go to a testing center cooperating willingly regardless of if I have symptoms or have had the virus.

This! 1000%

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
Is this unique to Broward County, Florida?
Requirement to wear mask at home.

Emergency Order 20-22 Section 4a
www.broward.org...

Section 4. Responsibility to Ensure Compliance with Applicable Orders.
A. Residential Property Residents. All persons who reside on any residential
property, whether single family or multi-family, and irrespective of whether they own or rent the property, must ensure that all persons on the residential property, including guests, comply with all applicable guidelines of any Broward County Emergency Order, including the facial covering requirements. Residents who fail to ensure compliance with all applicable Broward County Emergency Orders by such persons shall be subject to the penalties set forth in Section 8-56 of the Broward County Code of Ordinances, with each person present and in violation of an applicable Emergency Order constituting a separate violation.

This is just all kinds of wrong.

(1)Violations of any order promulgated pursuant to this section shall be prosecuted in the same manner as misdemeanors are prosecuted pursuant to § 125.69, F.S., punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed sixty (60) days, a Five Hundred Dollar($500.00) fine, or both.(2)The County may issue citations for violations of this section through its designated code inspectors. Such citations shall be enforced as provided in Section 8½ of the Broward County Code of Ordinances. A fine of One Thousand Dollars($1,000.00) per day per violation shall be imposed for any act found to be in violation of this section, except that a violation found to be a knowing violation and to be irreparable or irreversible in nature shall be subject to a fine of up to Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000.00) per violation.(3)Nothing herein shall limit the County's right to seek injunctive and other equitable relief to ensure compliance with any order made pursuant to this part.

The poor will be punished most, sadly few will fight it. No advocacy groups reveals the entire mess. All are fearful for various reasons, but it is fear that drives the actions, reactions, and the most tellingly the inactions.

Oddly, this is an ordinance, not a law, but the legal semantics at this point only matter to those who bother to fight it, even then...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I absolutely cringe now when I see the words "Made in China".

Their shenanigans go back years. Remember the dog food containing melamine, radioactive drywall, toxic candy, toxic toothpaste, tainted toys, carcinogenic fish...the list goes on and on.

They don't care. They get caught and what happens?

I conscientiously avoid "Made in China". I'm repulsed by it now.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What about Canadians, eh? I know, I know. We're an afterthought.

JK...sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So I’m not able to get that pastebin to load. Is anybody else able to successfully connect?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

yep I'm on it now

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aravoth
Ahhhh ok. Disregard. I closed the tab and opened a new one and it loaded.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Back in the 70s when Jack In the Box blew up their clown and re-imagined their image, it was because they got caught using Horse and Kangaroo meat instead of beef. Both were illegal at the time and they did it for years before they got caught. It wouldn't surprise me to find out the human DNA added to our food is more widespread than just "flavoring" in coke etc which was approved by the gov't.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: onehuman

R9X — also known as “the flying Ginsu” or “ninja bomb”

I didn't see blood in that either. Weird if there were people in there for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Are you vegan?

Do you work out a lot? Are you all tough and stringy?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi says Covd-19 is the "Trump Virus".

www.breitbart.com...

Since it's killed far more Democrats than Republicans, it should be called the Trump-friendly virus. Too bad it can't be "tweaked" to only go after EVIL Democrats.

Too late Piglosi!

It is either the WuHan flu, Chinese flu or Kung flu for about 7 months now and we aren't going back. Covid 19 isn't going to stick in the end if they are trying to name it after POTUS 45.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Had to chime in ... January, Time Magazinearticle ...

As Wuhan Coronavirus Drags on Chinese Markets, the World Economy Braces for a Slowdown

China’s economy is grinding to a halt as the government scrambles to stop the spread of the deadly Wuhan coronavirus, fueling fears that efforts to contain the outbreak will have worldwide economic consequences......

edit on 7222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join