It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This is the same, if the DNC claim that Trump has more illicit connections to her, then they have to expose that they knew about her criminal behavior and said nothing. On the other hand if they openly accept that Trump had nothing to do with her, then they also show that they knew about her and her activities and still said nothing. By Trump saying that her met her a few times since they both lived in the area, nothing can really be confirmed without exposing that you knew more then you claimed to know.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What did I just say?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Right there with you Cherokeetroy. It is the most sane path from a spiritual point of view.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Twitter Safety
@TwitterSafety

We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called ‘QAnon’ activity across the service.

In addition, we will:

one: No longer serve content and accounts associated with QAnon in Trends and recommendations

two: Work to ensure we’re not highlighting this activity in search and conversations

three: Block URLs associated with QAnon from being shared on Twitter

twitter.com...

--------------------------------------------

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Let's see how this works.

This thing cries too many Anons are unduly bothering her.
She "Block Deletes" tweets about naked children, pizza an other strange things as well as followers.

Fake outrage is generated targeted a "Q" folks (much to the pleasure of the penny a post provocateurs)

Twitter goons fake clutch the pearls, have a meeting via some CCP made network, and "decide" that these^^^^ people are now enemies of the state.

Magically, twitter decides these^^^ folks - actually engaged in terrorism and who are on the terrorism list, are the freedom fighters and need to be left alone.

All the while the antifa stooges shill, troll and attack anything that is against human trafficking, pedophilia and child sacrifice because they are too stupid to know anything meaningful about life and death.

aaaaaand, remarkably, this happens as GMax is arrested. Remarkable. What are the odds?

All because this thing spoke.

And now I have to shower in xenomorph acid to remove the grossness that just infected me putting together this post. [

I'm adding This because I literally cannot grasp this at any single level.

In response to the twit Qban.

editby]edit on 21-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Ok so technically illegal aliens are not taxed either. Could an intrepid lawyer not make that case? Something about taxation and representation and all that Jazz?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is the same, if the DNC claim that Trump has more illicit connections to her, then they have to expose that they knew about her criminal behavior and said nothing. On the other hand if they openly accept that Trump had nothing to do with her, then they also show that they knew about her and her activities and still said nothing. By Trump saying that her met her a few times since they both lived in the area, nothing can really be confirmed without exposing that you knew more then you claimed to know.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What did I just say?

Exactly. He did this when he said to the press goons, "go find out who was on that island." Let's see. Berman was holding up the case. Barr wanted him out, he refused - why? Because for some reason (statute of limitations?) the case needed to be done in July. Berman was going to stay past that date. Barr says DJT can fire him - meaning DJT knows.

If, as the idiots are alleging now, DJT would have refused firing Berman and let the case expire (if that was issue) or KEPT BERMEN who was sitting on this. 2+2.

Instead she's arrested (for show) and twit goes into meltdown, teigen meltdown, portland meltdown, masks return, shutdowns return, press meltdown and more. What does he do today? Bait. Fishing is hilarious sometimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who the hell would pay those 2 clowns one dollar after the pathetic shenanigans they’ve pulled over the past few years? She must have been really desperate.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

LOL what the hell? Does he even know what’s going on with her? You know, I like to give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he’s really running some high level, genius meta-game on everybody, but then he opens his mouth and says something retarded and I have to really question my allegiance.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Reposting for comedic value.

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ChiefD

Nobody is trying to censor Qanon, and you all are wrong.

edit on 7 21 2020 by dashen because: 👯👯👯

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The founder of that particular school was educated in Oregon State. Same goes for one of the educators. Given as to how the one woman that wrapped the guy in LA in plastic wrap and left him in the alleyway near their gun ladened home ran off to Oregon State when that happened, I wonder if Oregon in the new 1960's Alaska

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, and Trump also talked about Roswell in that interview with Don Jr when I’m pretty sure he meant Area 51. He’s been saying a lot of really weird stuff lately. I’m trying my hardest to reconcile all this stuff, but it’s getting more and more difficult.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've got a question. What other viruses throughout history have affected less than 1% of children?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Hmmmmm, I’ve been at the beach for the past 5 days and haven’t been on Twitter. I wonder if my most recent account has been nuked. Probably....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry, I keep adding things, but I don't want to miss an angle that might later be important. Someone posted the following image in reply to one of Jrs posts at an earlier date (maybe a month or two ago?).

What to make of that, I don't know.
"You'll know it's legitimate when Hs1Jq13jV6 comes after me, and they will"

Hs1Jq13jV6 being the code associated with Q posts 3639 to present (Dec 02 2019 - present). So, is this saying that (going on the premise that he is real/alive) that Q Hs1Jq13jV6 will openly attack him tomorrow beyond?

I also came across the following comment "why did you tell us that the board was compromised and then Q started posting on the board again?"

How would we know if the board is compromised?
I never saw these tweets myself, and don't know when it is from, but I find it interesting that the July 22 2020 "Dead man's switch" also points to the same date. I mean, from what I can gather, if everything was compromised (Q board, or the JFKjr twitter), then this information is coming out one way or another. At that point, it'll be down to the group to work out.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this, as I try to remain balanced with analysis. Veracity will become rather important if it drops.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kasalt

Hmmmmm, I’ve been at the beach for the past 5 days and haven’t been on Twitter. I wonder if my most recent account has been nuked. Probably....

Twitter just released the statement a couple of hours ago, so they may not have taken action on your account...yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think this account is trying to tell us the current iteration of Q has been taking us all for a ride and is not the original, “real” Q. I’m so confused. Can’t wait till tomorrow when nothing happens again.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

None that I know of. This whole thing is one, gigantic sick joke played out on humanity. And I fear it’s only the beginning.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

About that, does anyone know where I can find an New Mexico land management maps of section 52? If we know what's inside of Area 52, then maybe we can figure out what's what with Trumps statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think this account is trying to tell us the current iteration of Q has been taking us all for a ride and is not the original, “real” Q. I’m so confused. Can’t wait till tomorrow when nothing happens again.

LOL... yep. You know, this fence I sit on is actually quite comfortable... I welcome you to share a beer up here and let it all be what it will be. Who knows what tomorrow will bring... even nothing is fine. The Jr. account has set this date twice now, so if nothing else, this aspect of the saga will be closed if it amounts to nothing. One less thing to think about.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm going to keep an eye on Austin. I like reading, researching, analyzing, and evaluating all angles, and ever since he came up on the radar, I have watched and listened.

In one of his interviews, he talked about having the nickname JFK in his younger days. It was a casual comment, not emphasized at all, but it jumped out at me and I filed it away in the margins of my mind.

Just putting it out there.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join