It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh I agree with you, I was just stating my gut feeling that I think the two are tied together and or one and the same. The "Production" of it all seems like movie trailers left and right before the Big Show. It just feels like his style.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It does seem much cheaper to buy these people than one would think. Look at this one,

Election Official Caught Rigging Election Results for Democrats
neonnettle.com...

"After receiving payments ranging from between $300 and $5,000 per election from the consultant, DeMuro would add fraudulent votes on the voting machines, also known as ringing up votes, for the consultant’s clients and preferred candidates thereby diluting and distorting the ballots that were cast by actual voters.

Best part is this...

"He would add the fraudulent votes by literally standing in the voting booth and voting over and over and over again as fast as he could when he thought that the coast was clear.”

If he was paid even the full 5 grand per election look at the amount of votes that were gained for such a small amount of $.

“Now these numbers may sound relatively small, but they made up a significant percentage of the total votes that were cast at the polling place. "In 2014, 118 total ballots were reported in the 36th Division of the 39th Ward. "That means that DeMuro’s fraudulent votes accounted for over 22% of the total voting in that division in 2014. "In 2015, his fraud accounted for over 15% of the total votes in the division. "In 2016, his fraud accounted for over 17% of the votes.”

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ohio speaker of house arrested:
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Watch the first 1:21 of this video. Think Moloch, adrenochrome, and a contemporary understanding of historic vampirism. I think this research is just a laboratory example of what has been going on for millenia.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Trump, when asked at today's press conference about Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years. -- I just wish her well, whatever it is."

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Having just read one of the comments posted on here re:jfkjr ...I thought I'd take a look at the page.. and post it here for posterity. The things being said here, if true, means the curtain opens... tomorrow... am I reading that right?
There is a tone to these messages that is sombre... and it sounds like there is going to be a lot of self reflection for everyone.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Wasn't JFK Jr. expected to appear at Mount Rushmore on the 4th of July?

I want to believe, too. There's no harm in exploring rabbit holes as we move along.

I think ATS is probably one of the last bastions of free thought (and, as a Mason, I'm all for that!) on the internet or, for that matter, anywhere else in the real world, too.

It's like a daily Randonautica adventure. I love it.

As always, let's revisit this tomorrow night and see what we find but, it's best to keep our expectations low. That way, when nothing occurs we won't be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's amazing, and quite telling. Someone that high up, following a Q-ster? What does this show?

Never before, in my lifetime, have I witnessed such an ubiquitous GREAT AWAKENING.

Q is like a neo-Voltaire.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

When you read it all like that in a rollout form it almost makes tomorrow seem like it may be the day
The Earth Stood Still. Or at least for a moment!

I cant deny my curiosity is up about it. I think I will keep my eye on The Schumann R tomorrow. Im curious what effect all this may have on it if its anything at all. For right now just to have a marker it is relatively quiet

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Wasn't JFK Jr. expected to appear at Mount Rushmore on the 4th of July?

I want to believe...As always, let's revisit this tomorrow night and see what we find but, it's best to keep our expectations low. That way, when nothing occurs we won't be disappointed.

You are guaranteed to be disappointed because you want to believe. Instead, be rational and skeptical about the whole thing because most of it is lies, and whatever isn't a lie is bait.
edit on 21-7-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
More chatter

Ffe3301 on Twitter Yesterday (07/20/20)

"Busy past few days tying up loose ends.
Info to follow. Publicly."

ffe3301 Twitter

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I missed the part of President Trump's press briefing. Did he wish ghislaine Maxwell well?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Maybe he just wants her to stay alive until the trial.

On Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is."

I more or less pointed out a few weeks ago this is what he would say. The reason is beyond obvious, as in well well beyond. He's not involved, if he says "she's a scumbag" then he's biased towards her and the shills will scream "hey, this is a vendetta..." blah blah blah. If he says what he said the press carries the story that he's not involved.

He already is on the record JE was scum, he's not on the record about her. This is confirmation of nothing.

Want to know how well it worked - watch for KNOWN shills using this as their ammo. Watch. Like clockwork. Clockwork.

Besides. this "story" isn't the real story at all. She was pinched long ago, the issue is C_A, Mossad, MI6, FBI and more - what would he say to that? "Yes, for Anon's she's in gitmo, has been for two years..." Brother...

She brings down the house alone - don't make it look like you started the fire.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Quick goog search

My pockets are full. #27 on list

‘My pockets are full’

‘Ceplerim doldu’

Origin: Turkey

Meaning: This is one of my favourites. One of my lovely adult students tearily said this to me after a few happy months in England, just before leaving. Her ‘pockets were full’ and her eyes were full of tears, saying goodbye to us.

It basically means ‘I have made many memories, I have had important experiences and I am full to the brim with gratitude’. ❤️

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Thank you for posting those tweets. As Q recently said, There are a lot of things that would open America's eyes if we were to actually see it...the evidence.

President Trump was big-time distracted during his Covid-19 briefing today.. you could tell by some of his statements that his mind was preoccupied with something else. Fox news panel is talking about that now.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am paying more attention than ever and....I can't be the only one smelling a fire burning on all sides so to speak.

There was a reason I used to never trust anyone in charge.
No better time than now to remember that....

I still always remain hopeful. Definitely not in 1 politician but in that global connection we supposedly have to help us steer events. "They" would be helpless.

❤️

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As usual, your explanation makes a ton of sense. It is appreciated as always.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Or because he said what he said, will the idiots in charge look for connection between the two of them, and try and exploit the information they have on her to fake a connection?

It's like the UFO question: If Trump releases that information the DNC will have to go along with whatever he releases. If they say that the information is false, then it exposes them for knowing what the real information is. If they say that that's not all of the information, then it shows that they know how much information is really out there. Either way unless the DNC accepts what is released it will just show that it was them, the DNC, that was hiding the information to begin with.

This is the same, if the DNC claim that Trump has more illicit connections to her, then they have to expose that they knew about her criminal behavior and said nothing. On the other hand if they openly accept that Trump had nothing to do with her, then they also show that they knew about her and her activities and still said nothing. By Trump saying that her met her a few times since they both lived in the area, nothing can really be confirmed without exposing that you knew more then you claimed to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This is the same, if the DNC claim that Trump has more illicit connections to her, then they have to expose that they knew about her criminal behavior and said nothing. On the other hand if they openly accept that Trump had nothing to do with her, then they also show that they knew about her and her activities and still said nothing. By Trump saying that her met her a few times since they both lived in the area, nothing can really be confirmed without exposing that you knew more then you claimed to know.

He did point to Palm Beach. wink wink and Andrew.

Agreed, I see why shills fail to think things through, but the GD twitter age has Anons who should no better doing stupid thinking. They rage at the quote headline - usually distorted then demand he say something like "that POS trafficked kids I hope she rots in hell." Then when the DA moves to dismiss because there's not jury available the same knee jerk reactors will scream "what's wrong with this system?"

If he says positive her "lawyer" can't move to dismiss because he said something in a press conference. Ugh.

I really don't get it. I just don't. This is the longest con, not a two week con. The moving pieces include PAID SHILLS attacking victims, corrupt DA's, compromised good people, and bad +++ and election folks don't want to loose but somehow think arresting Lisa Page will help them win the election. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It shows he has respect for the rule of law, a sound mind, heart and human compassion. Nobody wakes up one morning intending to traffick little girls to pedophile predators. I think he may know something about her that we don't. She got pulled into a cesspool of evil from an early age. We must maintain our wits about us, and presume her innocence until proven guilty. Then, "whatever it is", will come out. POTUS will uphold a higher standard, no matter what - even if it means more vitriol from the Left who are losing their minds over his wishing her well. I think he may also means he hopes she isn't driven to suicide or insanity or, god forbid, murdered before justice is served. Let the Lefty Commies spin around on their merry-go-round. We'll be waiting for them with martinis in hand when it stops and they get off, all discombobulated and dizzy from the ride.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

POTUS put an odd stressed emphasis on the "Wish her well" and repeated it... as though WELL was the important word.

A la " I wish her... WELL"

Didn't we cover Wishing Well at some point in the thread?
Can anyone remember the angle? I think it was a kid's charity or some such?

edit on 21-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join