It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Fact after Fact, Hear such from maybe 7:00 to 8:00, sure encourages thinking..........

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

o7

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Come on counselor.
You know nothing is happening before the election.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has a Kamala versus Kamala voice match comparison been conducted?

My ears say ‘Not a match.’

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is very strange to me, Cranky. Could the distortions be because she is being interviewed via Skype or some other such method rather than the usual professional camera takes?

Sometimes when one is being viewed via Face Time, the computer distorts the face if you're too close and also, somtimes the resolution is lacking.

That interview just seemed so "off".

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is very strange to me, Cranky. Could the distortions be because she is being interviewed via Skype or some other such method rather than the usual professional camera takes?

Sometimes when one is being viewed via Face Time, the computer distorts the face if you're too close and also, somtimes the resolution is lacking.

I doubt it. Note your "feeling" is "the interview just seemed so off." Agreed, my gut spent two seconds. What happens after is folks go into "naw can't be" then rationalize away. I noticed it with Fauxci, Biden and the others.

She' not my thing, but she's attractive, the thing in that interview is not - frankly it's repulsive and that's a key. Even worse, notice how she's "trying" yet cannot hold a normal facial expression? No amount of skype can explain. CGI does, sort of.

Now the dicey territory. Why? Is it preprogrammed CGI put in the can? Is it a double - black eyes would say no. Was she too busy? HRC I get, but Kamala is an odd one - she's just not that important.

Could the eneMedia goons be introducing that real time face fakery app to see who bites?

The why is the rabbit hole.

Looks like others have noticed.
‘What Happened to Kamala Harris’s Face?’ – Democrat Senator Kamala Harris Debuts New, Bizarre Cheeky Look

Elective surgery is banned at the moment in her home state. If she's the VP, why risk a disaster result like that, or the backlash?
edit on 19-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I doubt it. Note your "feeling" is "the interview just seemed so off." Agreed, my gut spent two seconds. What happens after is folks go into "naw can't be" then rationalize away. I noticed it with Fauxci, Biden and the others.

She' not my thing, but she's attractive, the thing in that interview is not - frankly it's repulsive and that's a key. Even worse, notice how she's "trying" yet cannot hold a normal facial expression? No amount of skype can explain. CGI does, sort of.

Now the dicey territory. Why? Is it preprogrammed CGI put in the can? Is it a double - black eyes would say no. Was she too busy? HRC I get, but Kamala is an odd one - she's just not that important.

Could the eneMedia goons be introducing that real time face fakery app to see who bites?

This says a lot

Maybe a fresh botox? 🤭

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This says a lot

Maybe a fresh botox? 🤭

From the clip.

Someone got close up of the eye.

Not botox.

edit on 19-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Maybe during her down time, she had collagen implants in her cheeks and some lip augmentation, and maybe a blepharoplasty for the eyes. But, the continuous fake looking smile, the black eyes, the movements say something else.
She does appear to be a little high to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey guys I may be going completely crazy but I need help with something. I got the notion to look back into that observatory raid (heavy.com...) and then I got the notion to Duckduckgo Joshua Cope: www.hfotusa.org...

This stood out to me: "His outlook began to turnaround when he met an injured Vietnam Veteran who told him “Anytime you feel it’s not worth it, just look into a child’s eyes and you’ll make it through.”"

Three questions: 1; ) Am I going crazy?
2: ) Does this mean anything to anyone? 3: ) Can someone point me to anything else weird regarding that observatory?

This guy seems interesting: en.m.wikipedia.org...
Along with this guy: en.m.wikipedia.org...
"In 1968, Menzel testified before the U.S. House Committee on Science and Astronautics - Symposium on UFOs, stating that he considered all UFO sightings to have natural explanations."

Sorry if I'm posting in wrong thread but not sure where else to post regarding this.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5708699 by Flesh699 because: Memes son

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Maybe during her down time, she had collagen implants in her cheeks and some lip augmentation, and maybe a blepharoplasty for the eyes. But, the continuous fake looking smile, the black eyes, the movements say something else.
She does appear to be a little high to me.

It looks like she is "wearing" her skin....just odd. I looked back through a bunch of videos and can't find any others that have similar facial expressions, especially with her keeping her eyebrows up and smiling so much. Whole thing is just off.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Joe Biden's eyes have turned that way, too. The excuse has been that a blood vessel popped and filled his eye, but, I wonder. He's not doing many close up interviews these days. He's pretty much staying away from the cameras and any close-ups.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b6ffc0 No.10015028
Jul 19 2020 20:36:30 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Sunlight kills.
v2
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 19-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Nw Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 07/19/20 (Sun) 22:01:02b6ffc0 (3) No.10015372>>10015392 >>10015393

File (hide): 6da943a2456c2da⋯.jpg (40.54 KB, 636x362, 318:181, Authentic.jpg) (h) (u)

News | socials = propaganda
News | socials = bias
News | socials = political tool
News | socials = weapon
News | socials = camouflage
We are one of many vehicles traveling on the information superhighway.
The choice [of information] has always been yours.

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

Information warfare.

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It looks like a Chinese rip off version of Harris vs an actual Harris. Could these people be in reality out of country, and their bad body replacements are the ones giving the over the interwebs interviews?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b6ffc0 No.10015079
Jul 19 2020 20:39:01 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Sunlight kills.
v2
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
oooop

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
oop

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

The Last Man on Earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Chrissy Tiegen blocked 1m twitter users who linked her to Epstein?

That doesn’t stop the rest of the twitter verse from seeing the connections. She’s a weird one. Is it physically possible at the end user level to block 1m users? One at a time? How long would that take?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join