It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: MetalThunder

Masks are a two-way street.

In surgery, healthcare personnel wear them to protect the patients from bacteria, sure, but ALSO they protect the healthcare personnel from viruses - if you consider at least HIV and hepatitis C , among others. Just saying.

Yet Dr Fauci has an article in the New England Journal of Medicine that was linked to here earlier that says the masks if not a PPE Bubble type categorically do NOT work with viruses.

Because of the micron size of Covid19, nothing less than N99 masks will do anything. It is really easy to look up, just nobody wants to look it up. The sheep continue to think their homemade t-shirt masks help.

I realize not many of you here get paid to review and analyze raw data involving scientific information of such detail as would be needed.

I will tell you from an environmental scientists point of view that the "so called experts" are lying to us about it. Especially when they ignore the fact that only the very best tech will stop a virus from spreading. That is why the Bubble boy made the news and there were even TV appearances. The Bubble was his only chance.

One must truly wear a spacesuit to prevent exposure, then take that suit off in a clean room after decontamination if you were exposed to an environment you knew had the virus. That is what the research scientists wear and how they exit to go home each day. That is exactly what the Astronauts did upon return to Earth when we 1st sent men to Orbit the Earth and beyond. Therefore, this virus has to have gotten to almost everywhere it can by now. We will see the testing continue to make it appear more have it than don't due to the interference with the cold viruses.

Which begs the question I posited yesterday. Why are so many "scientists/medicos" willing to just buckle under to this farce? Yes the old adage of money or peer pressure, but my god talk about selling one's soul. Even worse, bury your shame alone, but to preach online about how honorable a mask is, reveals the true pathetic and soulless nature.

This should be the moment where all step up and become heroes but instead they've revealed themselves as face mask wearing sheep - yet still shamelessly preach.

I believe that is due to brow beating of these people, shutting down their Twitter, Facebook and Youtubes when they cross the lines drawn by the DS Cabal..Many people with the actual data to look at are still panicked because the MSM is pounding the lies. I know people who NOW think the MSM is telling us the truth, but rarely did they believe the news before this. Panic rules the sheeple mind. Reeeeeee is their thought for the day over and over.

The more the science is exposed like the Schools should open up instead of unfounded fear the sooner people will wake the hell up to the scam.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well Nashville survived the 18th of July 2020.
You make a lot of good points and this is another one. The Terrorist network has a lot of DS help in America right now.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Justoneman

With all the tourists at home for Wuhan Flu, there won't be many to hurt there like their might have been for a summer in a tourist destination.

I have been wondering if the whole Rona thing was actually about keeping mass events from happening because there was credible intelligence about plans for multiple globally coordinated mass casualties attacks in several countries simultaneously for a certain period of time in 2020. Keeping passenger jets grounded would also fit in that scenario.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I feel like Im caught in a catch 22 with this mask situation now. Up until now it hasnt been a big deal in my small town. Come Monday though it is going to be tricky for me. If my Walmart is one that is going to go with the mandatory mask on the 20th Im not sure what Im going to do. There are other grocery stores I can shop at food wise, but their prices are so much higher and thats rough for a person like me that is on a very fixed income.

The real problem is that for all the other things I may need Walmart is the only one that has them. There isnt any of those little mom and pop business's that carry the other home kind of items. There is a Home Depot, but that still doesnt cover all one could need.

Trust me Im not thrilled about having to use Walmart to begin with, but thats pretty much it for where I live. I have yet to wear a mask and I dont intend to either. I have tried to stock what I can so that I can hopefully ride it out until this insanity quits, but then again I can only spend so much, (again back to fixed income) and who knows when this Will pass and be over. If they try to stretch it through until the election I may end up having to wear a mask and that wont sit well with me as it goes against my grain 100%.

Im guessing it doesnt sound like that big of a deal to most of you, but having to go against something that you strongly believe in stinks. Kind of like telling a person that goes to AA meetings that they have to drink a beer if they want to shop in the store. Maybe not the best example, but still... it stinks

Tell them you have allergies and can't wear a mask. I do and did that without a problem. Clearly the masks do nothing for Viruses like these and is why everyone gets exposed. If the scientist doing the research and the Dr's seeing patients with the flu this year are wearing space suits, we need spacesuits too. It is THAT simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Will share a chuckle to myself just had, in the future people will pop in my name to a main frame and check my life out, best able with my online keyboard prints, most people way in future will be Wow was GGG gran etc involved in Qetc or pro or anti Trump etc, feels good, very good indeed, feel a tinge of sadness knowing the self Q destruction will happen likely soon but that will be the big flashing sign.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

International water day soon upon us ( and DOOTday ).

www.lawoftime.org...

edit on 19-7-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Good morning my friends,

Do you good folks think this could possible be the D5 we've been looking for? Or at least fall under the multiple meanings of D5?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think I'm going to print out the relevant paragraphs and give them out to any massk-hole that tries to chastise me for not wearing one.

aapsonline.org...

I am borrowing your link in my thread on Literally 1000s of Doctors AND Sceintists are speaking out

Medical masks offered no protection at all from influenza.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cool.
I like it .

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
For those keeping score at home

At Least 37 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Contributions To Committees Supporting Joe Biden In The Last Three Months

......Many of Biden’s notable new donors, revealed for the first time in these filings, include tech giants like Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson and his wife, Erica, who each gave the maximum contribution to the Biden Victory Fund ($620,600), and Facebook billionaires Dustin Moskovitz ($620,600) and Sean Parker ($100,000). Big-time Democratic financiers George Soros and Jim Simons also pitched in.   .......

What a SHOW !

Truly a man of the people LoL
edit on 7192020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Anthony Fauci praises New York's coronavirus response: 'They did it correctly'

www.foxnews.com...

Flip Flop Fauci has officially jumped the shark.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The resident lurker: "Tell CrankyOld Man my mask retail encounter"
His blood pressure is now elevated. Making good progress.
" I went to King Soopers to pick up a few things and they had these baskets by the cash. Top ones had black masks and the bottom were white. They were in plastic so not as obviously stupid as Target. The black looked ok but I looked closer. Made in China!
I checked the white ones out that were in the very bottom baskets and they were made in Mexico.
All of the cashiers were wearing the black masks. I couldn't help myself and asked the cashier how he felt after all we have been put through sporting a made in China mask...the very country that caused this pandemic. We hate it but it was free from management.
They no longer have them but it made my blood boil!"
Progress.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This is exactly what happened with HRC. The $$ poured into Clinton Foundation and her campaign with the promises of what she would do for them once elected. Then she lost. CF nearly bankrupt, she’s ridiculed, promises not kept, ObamaGate exposed.

Now Biden leads in the polls and hope falls on his hairy legs. If this goes like 2016, Joe crashes and burns hard.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Cool story bro

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This post made sense until the Q destruction comment. That part didn't make sense.

Can you explain a bit more?

Thanks

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes

Will share a chuckle to myself just had, in the future people will pop in my name to a main frame and check my life out, best able with my online keyboard prints, most people way in future will be Wow was GGG gran etc involved in Qetc or pro or anti Trump etc, feels good, very good indeed, feel a tinge of sadness knowing the self Q destruction will happen likely soon but that will be the big flashing sign.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For those keeping score at home

At Least 37 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Contributions To Committees Supporting Joe Biden In The Last Three Months

......Many of Biden’s notable new donors, revealed for the first time in these filings, include tech giants like Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson and his wife, Erica, who each gave the maximum contribution to the Biden Victory Fund ($620,600), and Facebook billionaires Dustin Moskovitz ($620,600) and Sean Parker ($100,000). Big-time Democratic financiers George Soros and Jim Simons also pitched in.   .......

What a SHOW !

Biden winning >>>>> not going to happen.

They have wasted their money.

And more will waste their money. Panic and desperation is making them do it - trying to buy their way out of what's coming. Let them. I'm happy watching them throwing the lot away on this barely-functioning gibbering embarrassment and get nothing back at the end of it. Except consequences.

Gonna get plenty rewards from Trump after November- their just-rewards.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Remember the Red Guards Before You Cheer the Woke Mobs

Today statues, tomorrow mass firings—or even worse. There's a history here.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Good morning, folks.

Q has said that his last drops will trigger a self destruction sequence. I've always assumed that's because this is when they will drop photos of bad actors doing bad things. Or some other seriously damning information will be contained within. He said that the final drops will force everyone to see "the truth."

On another note, did y'all see this one? Sorry if already posted. Prince Andrew skipped out on his daughter's wedding. Wonder if he has been nabbed?
pagesix.com... _campaign=site%20buttons&__twitter_impression=true

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Something that many prefer to Not mention..................and those who could not see why POTUS wanted a Wall, should consider...............;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Terrific photos etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

“It’s All Starting to Unravel and I Tell You – It’s Time for People to Go to Jail” – Mark Meadows Speaks Out on Spygate Developments

twitter.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 19-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
BOOM
Breaking Live: Feds Raid Top Dem Office in Massive Bribery ...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join