It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Meh. Turns out it was just Susan B. Anthony. A nice gesture I supposed, but otherwise toothless.

SBA = 19.2.1
1921 now think mirror

qagg.news...

rump rally moved from Juneteenth but remains on edge of 1921 Black massacre site

Which fits with T1's link above on Mankato

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
www.the-aclu-has-officially-called-to-abolish-the-department-of-homeland-security-31134754
So the ACLU now wants to abolish Homeland Security following the defund police effort which they started 6 years ago.
edit on 18-8-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: Having trouble linking articles

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I was actually serious. The accusation of being a racist is a heavy burden for a person to bear, but at zero cost to the accuser.

Just like calling someone a pedo or a rapist, at some point the accuser must pay a toll if they use those "harmful words" against an innocent person. To me, such a thing does induce pain or a create tort against me....at a minimum I should be able to sue them, just like accusing a sex crime goes beyond normal conversation and speculation. It is literally the one thing that breeches free speech and goes into slander and libel. It's almost like the concept of "fighting words".

Maybe it's best resolved in a civil case, but I honestly think is someone yells "racist, racist, racist" in your face or about you, it does sufficient crime against your person to warrant criminal prosecution.

I mean, if racism itself is such a high crime, isn't a baseless accusation of it also a crime..?

Maybe just a fantasy, but wow...how great would it be to take that weapon out of the hands of the immature people who recklessly wield it like a wrecking ball. :

My neighbor, a rather flamboyant (and frankly annoying) guy got into a power dispute with the local community group. It's not a HOA, but they get money from the city to meet and act like they're important. Anywho, this dispute was large and another neighbor accused him of being a pedophile to counter him. He left an odd screed on everyone's door to defend himself, but in the end he moved. Pretty sick. Oddly, he put on all the local holiday kids stuff, Easter egg deal, pumpkin carving etc. Now no one does it.

This has been dem tactic since day one with DJT. In fact, if you demand folks remove "he's a cheater, racist, over his head, liar" from the mix, the standard person cannot explain why they hate him. Forget about finding a personal reason for hating. renOgade care was reason enough to hate him, forget about the rest - I could point to that and much more. But with DJT the accusation is the weapon of choice, not merit.

Now, the reason for my reply. Your wall has cracked me up since day one. Today I see it/him different and it no longer seems as funny. He's lost weight, and seems more "my body is ready" for action. Strange.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Since the pardon was for Susan B. Anthony (for real), Assange will have to wait for a while.
Chicago Tribune

As a Brit, I'd never even heard of her. I'm kind of interested in how well is she known or taught about in the US?
Familiarising myself with her life, I can see that Trump pardoning her would bring people to look her up.
If you look at it as a bit of an alignment with a historical figure, she has some pretty interesting features that may speak quite loudly to floating voters.

Regarding Julian and Q... looking up his name, he only appears in a few drops. There seems very little endorsement of him and Snowdon is referred to as a liability. Has me wondering about a few things. Alignments and who is who's play. I'm not sure if it'll become clear until much later... if ever.

EDIT: Interesting that it seems everyone is wanting Julian to be pardoned. There will be a lot of disappointed people out there. However, in and amongst it all is the pointing to Assange as a Russian asset, and that he shouldn't be celebrated. I guess that fits. Also, Assange might actually get in the way of the narrative... too much of a wild card. More likely to see him pardoned in the 2nd term if at any time.
edit on 18-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Whenever someone calls me a racist, I just hit them with this"

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
We have a [C]

Drops with [C] and :42 and :24

Q

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Link

Mar 15 2018 18:39:35 (EST)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: LanceCorvette

help me out here counselor.

We were always under the impression that 11.3 , 11.6 were dates.

Perhaps they are subsections of law code that individuals will be prosecuted under

Not always... Back here

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
😂🤣😂🤣

Babylonbee

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I posted that yesterday evening, here... but nice graphic!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
www.the-aclu-has-officially-called-to-abolish-the-department-of-homeland-security-31134754
So the ACLU now wants to abolish Homeland Security following the defund police effort which they started 6 years ago.

The ACLU needs defunded.

Where were/are they as Democrat dictators stomp all over our constitutional rights in the name of COVID-1984?

They are a pure partisan entity that should cease to exist.
edit on 18-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

She is actually on a "silver" dollar coin. They were used in the early eighties and minted again in 1999. I think a lot of people who have heard her name is for that reason, unless they were interested in the history of women's suffrage.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is 'MEGA'?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
@ivanka put up this rather, erm, masculine pic of SBA, which is all about voting.

Gematria 1062, 1038, 173

No rigging / blackmail this time.

173 on qmap brings up two additional drops. 2070, 2072 which connect to FISA gate Kevin Clinesmith links and lists. Timestamps could point to 8-20.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Funny clips from night #1

Evidently they are going with "Joe is a victim because he has a non-existent stuttering problem, so vote for him." Which is bad enough, but scroll down to see what he does about it: hint, private phone number to kids.

Biggest news from night one had to be that Prince is still alive.

Video evidence below:

twitter.com...

Nobl th...no. No they didn't really play that..did...they?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@ivanka put up this rather, erm, masculine pic of SBA, which is all about voting.

Gematria 1062, 1038, 173

No rigging / blackmail this time.

173 on qmap brings up two additional drops. 2070, 2072 which connect to FISA gate Kevin Clinesmith links and lists. Timestamps could point to 8-20.

Yeah, that pic looks more like an Anthony B. Susan rather than a Susan B Anthony.
edit on 8/18/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Doing my bit to help the post office by using $1 stamps on my envelopes.

So, is that a fetish thing? Getting a massage in an empty airport?

Susan B. Anthony? Nice gesture, but no real impact.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
New Senate Intel Committee Report: FBI Knowingly used fabricated Steele Dossier to SPY on Trump.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well then, she was a ......handsome woman, wasnt she?

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join