It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman
Already 1984'd by twitter

1984'd...love it. Stealing it. Mine. 😂🤪

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: imthegoat

It's just a water splash that happens to be printed in the monochrome scheme of red. On a blue lifevest, it would make more sense, because you know...water.

Lol, I know. That's why I said bad design choice.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords
Noice. Gen. Flynn has changed his banner. twitter.com...

We're three star digital soldiers.

What's the pixelated word on the last row/bottom star supposed to be?

I was wondering that myself. Not sure of a way to 'decode' it. I doubt this will do it, but never know. Its an AI de-pixelating program. I don't have the capacity to try at the moment, but if anyone else does 👍

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
Q infiltrated?:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... filtration-hurt-movement/

Yeah, we're all Russians attempting to infiltrate the Q movement because Russia russia russsssssssia. I can say with confidence that I am not Russian, nor have I ever even been out of this country (US). Tired of the Russia bullsh*t.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility

From Newsweek of all places.

The language of Article II is that one must be a natural-born citizen. The original Constitution did not define citizenship, but the 14th Amendment does—and it provides that "all persons born...in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens." Those who claim that birth alone is sufficient overlook the second phrase. The person must also be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States, and that meant subject to the complete jurisdiction, not merely a partial jurisdiction such as that which applies to anyone temporarily sojourning in the United States (whether lawfully or unlawfully).

Not bothering to argue the merits because she has only loyalty to herself - that much is perfectly clear. Only to point out that, my god, out of the millions they could have picked, they might have chosen one who didn't have this issue at all, yet the playbook repeats regOgade no less.

The fact that in can be "argued" or must be "argued" means more then folks realize. Truth isn't a positional polarity point to be argued by folks who argue for money. The fact that we've devolved to this point is a major part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Song from 1982...still relevant more than ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility

From Newsweek of all places.

The language of Article II is that one must be a natural-born citizen. The original Constitution did not define citizenship, but the 14th Amendment does—and it provides that "all persons born...in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens." Those who claim that birth alone is sufficient overlook the second phrase. The person must also be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States, and that meant subject to the complete jurisdiction, not merely a partial jurisdiction such as that which applies to anyone temporarily sojourning in the United States (whether lawfully or unlawfully).

Not bothering to argue the merits because she has only loyalty to herself - that much is perfectly clear. Only to point out that, my god, out of the millions they could have picked, they might have chosen one who didn't have this issue at all, yet the playbook repeats regOgade no less.

The fact that in can be "argued" or must be "argued" means more then folks realize. Truth isn't a positional polarity point to be argued by folks who argue for money. The fact that we've devolved to this point is a major part of the problem.

Please don't get her disqualified. I don't like Pence, but I am beyond eager to watch him rip her apart. Pence is a very good speaker, and smooth with his words. There's way too much dirt on her for a debate not to happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I wonder what is under that pixelated banner?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Biden's hometown and a Rodham connection too.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yeah, no intent.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToxicJane

When General Flynn's family publicly recited the "Where we go one, we go all" oath, it was a moving thing to see and hear. For some reason, I feel re-assured that "Justice" is coming to the Coup-plotters when, General Flynn says or does something, like he did with his Twitter banner today. (Barr and Flynn are the only two left who have that effect on me.)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

How many shades, 3? It might take only 3 bits times 3 shades times 3 iterations making 27 which is kind of close to the letters of the alphabet.

5x23 grid = 115 spaces / 3 bits each letter = 38 or so letters & spaces potentially

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToxicJane

GERONIMO!

“For God and Country—Geronimo!"

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Noice. Gen. Flynn has changed his banner. twitter.com...

We're three star digital soldiers.

23 x 5 little squares if anyone is interested.

115 in total.

Pain x 5.

P

edit on 13/8/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I might have shed a tear (or six) watching Flynn & Fam taking the oath. It seemed to validate the amount of time I spend/have spent playing catch-up on this thread over the years.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Note the new digital Banner is REDder than the previous one.

Maybe we will get a GREEN one next?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
POTUS Self-retweeted 3 times at 9pm last night - here's the decodes:
#1, at 21:00:24, DELTA from original = 00 14:15:43

96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you! Also, leading in most swing states!

#2, at 21:01:04, DELTA from original = 00 23:54:36

t.co...

#3, at 21:05:08, DELTA from original = 01 05:25:35

t.co...

1) DELTAS from original point to:
#1 - 00 14:15:43
Q14 1st DURHAM BOAT: SCI[F] Military Intelligence. What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC? What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies? What must occur to allow for civilian trials? Why is this relevant? What was Flynn's background?
Q1415 They thought it was coming yesterday. They were wrong. Follow the pen.
Q1543 D Morning sun brings heat. Full moon coming. Undiscovered stars learned. Missions forward.
Q43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

#2 - 00 23:54:36
Q23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors. Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Q2354 POLITICAL HIT by D's. REGAIN POWER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. NEW NARRATIVE COMING.
Q36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS? Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO? Why is this relevant? Who owes a lot to very bad actors? How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory. What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations? What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to? How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year). What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch? Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period. What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop? What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs. What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had? Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion? These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture. If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud). Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture. There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty. Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

#3 - 01 05:25:35
Q1 HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

Q525 7/10. Targeted Kills. Power Out. Flight re-routes. Flight returns. Running. Public awakening. Message spreading wide & far. Goodbye @Jack.

Q2535 United We Stand, Patriot. Together We Win. WWG1WGA!!!

Q35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Timestamp and Other USUAL DECODES will be on reply to this post...

edit on 13-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Other USUAL DECODES on POTUS 3x self-retweets (in post this reply to):

#1, at 21:00:24
Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting?
Q21 We are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.
Q24 Draining the Swamp
Q36 How many MI generals in/out of WH in past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role.
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.
Q74 Q = Alice... You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Q89 FBI/MI currently have open investigation into the CF.
Q91 Hillary/Obama cabinet Emailgate
Q96 Obama Sent $221MM to Palestinians: Your President needs your help. He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.
Q200 Rizvi Traverse Management. Happy hunting.
Q900 Look at Snowden's Family History: Look at their positions.
Q1515 Reporter "Cell" diagram: Long List of Media who Colluded with DNC/HRC
Q2100 Why Are Bots, Shills and Fake News Attacking Q so Hard?
Q2124 Amateurish Attempt at Faking a Chat Log
Q2439 Protect the VOTE!
Q3300 PATRIOTS UNITED. LOVE OF COUNTRY.

#2, at 21:01:04
Q4 POTUS 100% Insulated
Q21 We are far enough along you can paint picture without risk of jeopardizing operation.
Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q54 Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Q80 We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.
(Lewis Carroll didn't write "Hillary Clinton in Wonderland"? Unless he looked thru Looking Glass before writing it about her?)
Q104 Now is the time to pray. We're operational. God bless the United States of America.
Q201 Rizvi Traverse Management: Confirmed as Clown front
Q901 Tillerson Met with Kenyan Leadership
Q2003 Some Truths the World is Not Ready For and Would Harm the Plan
Q2101 Alex Jones: There is a lot more to this than you realize. Think 'collective' attacks v. 'Q'
Q3301 LOVE OF COUNTRY! #FLAGSOUT

#3, at 21:05:08
Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key
Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilema: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
Q21 We are far enough along you can paint picture without risk of jeopardizing operation.
Q23 MI, NSA, CIA: MI has same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.

Q26 The only way is military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.
Q74 Q = Alice You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Q205 To Ivanka Trump troller: You made the list. It’s rare, feel proud. Pick up your phone.
Q404 Board Trip Test: Pass entered incorrectly first time. Complex.
Q508 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker: The timing between tweets. The missing/replaced letters.
Q905 Twitter in Receivership Stringer: 24hrs to respond. He did, smartly. Public view.
Q1603 Attempts to frame Russia / POTUS (optics) are failing and will soon be exposed. [Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed. Bolton + PUTIN should scare you. Enemies are allies. EVIL has no place here. America is no longer for sale. The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER. The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W). Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why'). Read the BIBLE. GOD WINS.
Q2105 VIP Patriots! We see you.
(Is that Seth Rich in the picture, talking to the reporter?)

Q3305 Amazon purchase of Ring. Ring app install allows for access to device? Location services on? Data streams accessible?

edit on 13-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 11th and 12th
11th: 0 Q Posts, 12 tweets of which 1 retweet - total 12,
12th: 0 Q Posts, 30 tweets of which 6 retweets including 4 self-retweets - total 30.

Q V18.56 20200812 to 4620 incl DECODE tools

MACROs file tidied up (Generates linked posts from data on sheets):
Q V18.56 20200628 MACROS ONLY

Most linked posts from DECODES on 12th:
17 Q13
10 Q36
9 Q9
8 Q14
7 Q5, Q7, Q143, Q1343, Q1843, Q2543, Q3043
6 Q6, Q8
5 Q24, Q27, Q74, Q109, Q142
4 Q16, Q20, Q23, Q25, Q26, Q89, Q99, Q120, Q1342, Q1842, Q1844, Q2542, Q3042
3 Q1, Q2, Q10, Q11, Q22, Q28, Q35, Q52, Q53, Q56, Q57, Q59, Q96, Q139, Q144, Q145, Q177, Q206, Q252, Q1344, Q2544, Q3044

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Long and sickening.....

Long i understand. Rather than spend lots of time looking at it to find out how sickening, please share what we would see.

Thank you for the information you most always do well in my eyes.

ETA

My bad I was impolite to not read further. A big thanks guys for filling us in.

edit on 13-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join