It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Swamp creature 'JOB' takes the bait...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: dashen

the island may be weird and filled with weirdos, but they are not billionaires. hell I almost bought a house there when I first moved up to Washington. I'm glad I didn't.

There is still a lot of unanswered questions about that day when the guy took off in the plane. One of the questions that still gets me is why did Oregon State Air National Guard have to be the intercepting team, shouldn't it have been the Washington State Air National Guard?

Wasn't there a training op happening at the time? Or am I getting it mixed up with the other 482918 incidents with trainings ops happening at the same time? Who knows anymore.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That was just brought up, and it was happening on the other side of the globe and reported on a day after this event.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Swamp creature 'JOB' takes the bait...

twitter.com...

Because Trump hasn't been working for the people this entire time, does something the previous president did not do, salute the troops, and has upmost respect for our military?

Lulz

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Edited.

Check this flashback real quick.

these people are stupid

And what does that have to do with Q?

Only everything. First, the plane was a Q400. Second, Russell apparently flew in the shape of a Q for as long as he could. The location of the crash was near Puget Sound, site of the supposed Whidbey Island missile launch, where the deep state fired a missile at Air Force One – from a submarine.

And Q drop 952 specifically mentions a sub that “we have” in connection to the death of Electronic Frontier Foundation founder and Grateful Dead lyricist John Perry Barlow.

=

What does it all mean?

To Q bakers, it meant that the Richard B. Russell not only wasn’t scrapped, but was still in service – but working for the CIA. And it was that boat that launched the fateful missile that nearly took down POTUS.

And pilot Richard B. Russell, flying an aircraft with a Q in its name in the shape of a Q, directing our attention to a remote area near where the submarine had fired – and doing maneuvers he had no training in.

Bakers dug up references that Q had made to the movies IRON EAGLE (about F-16 pilots) and THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER (about a rogue submarine).

They looked for biographical information on Richard B. Russell – only to find none.

Senator Richard B. Russell was on the Warren Commission, prevented from telling the truth about JFK’s murder by the CIA – who now had a submarine named after that same person, trying to take out another president. And that “1,000 pieces” quote in Drop 952? Spoken by JFK.

So was Richard B. Russell trying to take out the Richard B. Russell? Was it a thumb to the eye of the cabal? Was it a prompt for citizens to research more? Was it an attack by Q on a secret weapons facility? Was it something else?

It had to be something HUGE. Because to QAnon, everything has meaning.

No coincidences.

thanks Mike Rot_Child

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I hope [snipped] involvement with the Jussie Smollett hoax takes center stage.

This ^^^.

I'll say this again. Skip the whole "Joe's base is..." or any other mind control garbage. This is not just another 4 year election. There is zero mainstream explanation for Biden to be where he is. None. There are COUNTLESS stooges. COUNTLESS other pedophiles. COUNTLESS other puppets of color or whatever to be both President and or VP. Your only requirement is move the mouth and fit the suit - that's it.

His presence is not explainable via mainstream rules, nor hers. It just is not. He's under investigation in Ukraine for god's sake. He's senile, can't leave his house and worse. "I vote dem, joe is dem" that is the "voting base."

She's dumb, disliked, and incompetent. She's tied to Smollett, Fox, Chicago etc.

Oh, and there's a sex tape.

edit on 11-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Dash, thanks for reposting that drop. For some reason I missed it the first time around. 👍

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The USSN Richard B Russell

Motto, "we saved the best for last"

Richard B. Russell was both decommissioned and stricken from the Naval Vessel Register on 24 June 1994. She was stored at Bremerton, Washington, until 1 October 2001, when she entered the Nuclear-Powered Ship and Submarine Recycling Program at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton for scrapping. 

Maybe she wasn't scrapped after all?

Seattle Plane Crash / Ketron Island Mystery
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
14 Aug 2018 - 6:15:47 PM
Anonymous
14 Aug 2018 - 6:04:07 PM
>>2600089
Are autists hot or cold on the plane message in Seattle or not?

WAY too much speculation…
>>2600205
Calculate probability.
What is the mathematical probability that a rogue missile launched at/near the runaway plane?
Was he a trained pilot?
How fast did intercept occur?
Think missile intercept.
Think aircraft.
Outside of standard deviation?
Do people travel to islands to [Fish]?
How many billionaires own islands?
How many billionaires live on islands?
[GEO-T]
CLANDESTINE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Aug 2018 - 3:03:15 PM

1534006548899.jpg

Autists catch the message?
Think missile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q
>>2556646
www.nytimes.com...📁
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
[NEXT WEEK]
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air officials said an employee who stole an empty plane from Sea-Tac International Airport on Friday night flew more than an hour before crashing on a small island in Pierce County.

"To our knowledge, he didn't have a pilot's license. Commercial aircraft are complex machines. No idea how he achieved that experience," said Gary Beck, Horizon Air CEO.

Brad Tilden, CEO of Alaska Airlines, said Richard Russell took off at Sea-Tac at 7:32 p.m. and lost contact with air traffic control at 8:47 p.m.

"All of us at Alaska and Horizon are deeply saddened by last night's unauthorized flight with the Horizon Q400 aircraft that resulted in the loss of life in individual involved," said Tilden. "We want to express our sincere sympathy to his family, loved ones and co-workers."

And from the same source:

Alaska Airlines said the aircraft involved was a 76-seat Horizon Air Q400 turboprop plane. The plane landed upside down and was "highly fragmented," NTSB said Saturday.

The aircraft crashed on Ketron Island in Pierce County shortly after 8:45 p.m., igniting a fire in a wooded area in the south end of the island. West Pierce Fire reported a water supply issue made for a difficult firefight, but the blaze was contained to brush and did not spread to any homes. It was contained Saturday at 1.8 acres, according to the state Department of Natural Resources (DNR).

And then this,

F-15s were scrambled out of their base at Portland International Airport to intercept the plane. Russell was recorded as having multiple conversations with air traffic controllers who were trying to talk him into landing.

Russell flew it for over an hour before crashing it on Ketron Island. Russell was killed in the crash.

Data from the flight data recorder showed there was a significant sideslip on the airplane during the last minute of the flight, but the airplane appeared to stay in control, according to the FBI report.

With this being said a lot of us that witnessed this event first hand remember a few oddities about how the Jet's reacted towards the plane. My hearing isn't that great, but I remember hearing a few distinctive gun noises coming from the jets as they flew overhead. I remember that noise from my time in the Marines. Others there with me stated that they thought the plane was shot down.

I guess the question here is, who's messing with the story to fit their narrative?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Over/Under before Joe gets accused by Kamala for sexual harassment?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi All,

Busy few days at work so I haven’t kept up.

If this has already need dropped on here please forgive me for the space waste.

Producer John Paul Rice....

twitter.com...

More info out of Hellywood

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Phil Schneider's Ex Wife on Adrenochrome and Reptilians:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is why this is happening. In the FACE of everyone to see what it is. Not for folks to find ways to justify this madness again using talking points.

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

100 percent impossible to reconcile this ^^^ with this:

To be fair, if she does not show up looking EXACTLY like the grotesque pic, then folks must understand once and for all they are being lied to at almost every turn.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
JEEBUS! Warn a guy will ya? Her face! Damn!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting Thread on CCP influence. Basically fake pandemic in own country, demand other countries act like you do via social media. I've said before, to understand the power this mind control has, just look at the phones/hands in all looting vids.

Quite the interesting thread indeed! Alot of psyop disinfo campaigns going on. I remember watching that CCP tweet/video and laughing at it till that reality comedy hit our shores.

The origins of Covert-19. Alot of Chinese sweatshop workers in northern Italy.

Why do comics have the uncanny foreshadowing of future events?
This illustration from Italy was published in the comic, Asterix... in 2017. The Gaul faces Coronavirus, a masked Roman villain with a reputation of stopping at nothing to win.

Link

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

--Marcus Tullius Cicero, from a speech given to the Roman Senate, recorded in approx 42 B.C. by Sallust.

Corona - Covert-19 is the New ‘Terrorism’ — Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Very interesting Thread on CCP influence. Basically fake pandemic in own country, demand other countries act like you do via social media. I've said before, to understand the power this mind control has, just look at the phones/hands in all looting vids.

This ^^^ is infuriating.

I was out walking and noticed two folks walking who I thought might be my new neighbors. I don't know them all that well so with them wearing the masks I wasn't sure. This really pissed me off. I'm not wearing one of course, but now I'M at the disadvantage in life because I actually rely on the visual clues around me to guide me. Now I'm looking at the creepy no expression masks we see in films to guide me.

I stopped and spoke with another neighbor who was walking his dog. I see him every so often to say hi. He said he dog wasn't doing well and asked if I knew of any possible solutions. While talking I was thinking, he has a mask and I don't so should I act differently?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This ^^^ is infuriating.

I was out walking and noticed two folks walking who I thought might be my new neighbors. I don't know them all that well so with them wearing the masks I wasn't sure. This really pissed me off. I'm not wearing one of course, but now I'M at the disadvantage in life because I actually rely on the visual clues around me to guide me. Now I'm looking at the creepy no expression masks we see in films to guide me.

I stopped and spoke with another neighbor who was walking his dog. I see him every so often to say hi. He said he dog wasn't doing well and asked if I knew of any possible solutions. While talking I was thinking, he has a mask and I don't so should I act differently?

What you said.

Had two pretty sick people lecture me today because I don't wear a mask. They're out going to restaurants and breweries because they're willing to mask themselves because of their sickness, instead of staying home like they should.

Because I refuse to use a pointless mask, I'm the one stuck at home like a dope because I'm no longer welcome at all my usual places.

This is literally backwards from 5,000 years of history. That they see nothing wrong with it is what really gets me. That I'm the jerk somehow.

/rant-off

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What about the dog?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So I'm wondering what Harris did to get herself to such an honoured height. Susan Rice would have been the better pick.

edit on 11-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
POTUS last tweet at 18:56:13 has some clues in it:

Sad to see the damage from the derecho in Midwest. 112 mile per hour winds in Midway, Iowa! The Federal government is in close coordination with State officials. We are with you all the way - Stay safe and strong!

1) "We are with you" appears in:
Q555 We are WITH YOU. Q
Timestamp encodes Aug 12th and 13th.

Q737 We are with you, Patriot.
Timestamp encodes Aug 14th twice.

Q828 MAKE NOISE. We are WITH you. MAKE IT RAIN. Q
Timestamp encodes Aug 13th.
Chan ID encodes Aug 13th ...and today, Aug 11th.

Q2449 We are with you, Anons. Q
Timestamp encodes Aug 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th.

Q3377 WE ARE WITH YOU! Q+
Timestamp encodes Aug 12th and 14th.

The Q post numbers low to high each individually sum to 15, 17,18, 19, 20... which is beyond coincidence! It also translates to OQRST.

2)"112 miles per hour winds" points to Q112

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.

Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.

Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.

Q

Timestamp encodes Aug 12th.
Chan post number encodes both Aug 13th and 14th

I'll add other usual decodes in here when they're ready.
edit on 11-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join