It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: MetalThunder

I didn't say he wasn't curropt.

I asked if any one has info proving he personally became rich while in office.

Unless he made his money between when he graduated law school in 1968 or 1969, and when he became a politician in 1972, then yes.....he personally became rich while in office. His family had nothing much. Dad was a used car salesman. Maybe his second wife had a bunch of family money, but his wealth came from being in public office somehow.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I agree it is important to consider more than one viewpoint on any given issue.

In the case of this article, I rapidly lost interest when the author ranted about "Trump's depraved agendas".

Were I to find an article written by someone with the intellect and poise of Professor Victor Hanson, I would be more interested. But Johnstone's approach seems to be what 99% of the media has done since 2016.

It is ironic. Had Trump's opposition used the last four years to actually construct a credible platform and develop intellectually honest criticism of Trump's policies, they would have a decent shot at the White House simply because Trump's approach puts a lot of people off. But the four year temper tantrum, besides not developing a realistic platform and not finding a viable candidate, has also made a lot of the people put off by Trump's demeanor think that he is the better choice.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yesterday in my wanderings I kept researching the names on the Q list. I was reflecting on what Rel is always working on about misspellings revealing information and clues. I wondered why not play a little with the spelling of some of the names on the list, particularly ones with double letters. Bingo on the first try. Ray Barzanna. Immediately up popped a whole sex site with listings offering various young girls. Almost like a menu. Then it disappeared when I tried to find it again. I need to learn how to take a cell phone shot for proof.
There are others far more sophisticated then I am so happy hunting. This is not a coincidence. The best place to hide is in plain sight. No one would think of something so obvious, just like the in our face twitter postings.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Maxwell was arrested early morning July 2.

Q continued to post into the late evening on the same day.

If GMax is Q, then how could she continue to post anything after she was arrested?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I need to learn how to take a cell phone shot for proof.

Just search "How to take a screenshot on your Android device" or "How to take a screenshot on your iPhone". Easy-peasy.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
There is a real problem with the suburban women I see every day. They want the president to be polished, articulate and they get all their news from the usual sources and in many cases Good Morning America. [cringe] They truly want to live in a kinder more gentle society but that is not reality.
These are smart women but are lazy intellectually. They do not do the hard work of educating themselves about the issues and tune out the noise.They do not want to hear that their previous positions have been built on a false narrative.
They work hard every day and maybe are overwhelmed.
As an example a scientist in my bookclub had a very fixed position about the coronavirus and how it could be transmitted. I suggested that the virus might be able to live on different surfaces for an extended period of time. She was a professor at UCLA and stated that that was impossible. The rest of the group concurred saying 'after all she was a scientist and should know.' An expert said it so it must be so.
Head pounding...things do and can change especially if the virus has been biologically manipulated.
This is what we are up against. They believe the so called experts. They are not doing the work to see if the truth is being told.
There are the other women who are working very hard researching and trying to share the information. It is cropping up in all kinds of forums such as our neighborhood community posts. Q is being raised so the awareness is there but this is a real point of vulnerability.
Q needs to come out before the election with concrete proof that no one can dispute. They will be shaken and may not vote at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thanks. I never even thought I would be on this board posting. I have lots to learn and I can and will.
It is funny because I don't expect to have these things pop up unexpectedly. I was shocked and went off the site. I need to get some back bone and document.
Lol

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In the Watch The Water News
In pictures: Severe floods engulf eastern China

only a couple pics - first one is just ...Horrific ..... if you live there...but very under reported - China I know lol

Over the last few days, floods have overwhelmed parts of central and eastern China.

Several dams across the country's largest fresh water lake, Poyang, have burst, with the lake reaching record water levels, according to data from China's National Weather Satellite Centre.

China rushes to reinforce river banks amid floods

The flood fighting effort continued in southern China on Thursday (July 16), with soldiers rushing against time to reinforce riverbanks with sandbags and residents moving out of areas at risk of becoming inundated. In Anhui province, people moved to safety camps, with a residential area in Tongling city near the Changhe river at risk of overflowing, state broadcaster CCTV reported.

Don't see them Stopping anything - and it is BIGGER than China

Never promised it wouldn't be Parts of the Earth .... Just not the Whole Thing
YMMV
9:11

Genesis 9:11
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

edit on 7162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
It would be nice if family members would help with the learning process but I think they do not want to encourage me however I am chipping away at the armor of disbelief.
My son reluctantly taught me how to copy and paste and it was easy but more interestingly he then was reading the material.
" Is that true?" and so it begins.

I am in a sea of skeptics but every day I drop a tidbit.Usually it is something that is no way possible. Then the discovery that it is verifiable. A crack so light can peak through.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cimmerius

Hopefully this bitcoin stuff is just a clever ruse to cover them scraping all the juicy DM's from all these blue checkmark accounts. I would imagine they will use whatever they found to blackmail these rich and powerful people.

I know I'm behind on the response to this, but from what I understand there was no direct hacking of these accounts. They gained control over top level employee accounts that for some reason have access to posting as other people. Not sure DM's and stuff were accessible. I'm sure its been posted by now but allehedly there's an image out there of Admin controls on Twitter showing blacklist buttons they can click to blacklist accounts aka shadowbanning.

The twitter employee selling it is allegedly just a rumor -- but we know how that goes. Probably happened and happened for a lot more than $2k unless they were extremely hard up for cash. Probably wasn't cash at all. It was probably bitcoin if we're gonna be honest 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Has anyone thought about suspect companies and people receiving $ through company stocks?
It just stood out to me that the New York Times "NYTIMES A" closed yesterday at a 52 week high of $44.14 Today it is currently up by 1.1%
This is a huge increase from 30 days ago when it was trading in the $20 range.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
DOJ Spox Kerri Kupek Discusses “Operation Legend”, China and The John Durham Investigation

Smart and fierce DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupek discusses DOJ Operation Legend, an organized and focused effort by the federal government to reduce crime and violence stemming from Antifa and other violent extremists.

Additionally, Ms. Kupek discusses the DOJ taking a stronger approach toward the corrupt influence of China within various U.S. systems (economic, political and social). Lastly @4:30 Kerri outlines the status of John Durham’s ongoing investigation: “the restoration of that one-tiered system of justice.”

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From EMN's post above...

A Brazen Online Attack Targets V.I.P. Twitter Users in a Bitcoin Scam (NY Times)

We know that Bitcoin is a medium of exchange for those who do Humans As Currency instead of cash or gold. JW confirmed, as has much of the digging here. The lockout tied to Bitcoin at all should be a reveal. I'm still thinking it's a Srike.

T1's dig above on old tweets connecting to Island visitors kind of nails it. To what end???

This may reveal it:

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos And Others Hacked In Unprecedented Twitter Attack And Bitcoin Scam; Over $100,000 Stolen In Minutes

Right now that is 11 Bitcoin at nearly 10k exchange per dollar. 11. Headline "11 bitcoin stolen as all blue checks across the world are hacked" seems silly. And I'm not bitcoin expert, but I'm guessing there are no bitcoins in a twit account, unless. But the connect is obvious if you are using the twit and bitcoin for nefarious purposes.

Also, given every horror is DJT's fault...

Twitter Hack: Why Wasn’t Donald Trump Targeted?

The best working theory at the moment is that the admin account wasn’t used to post the tweets. Instead, the admin account was used to disable two-factor authentication on the affected accounts, and this then allowed the hackers to change the email address associated with the accounts, allowing them to hijack the accounts and post the malicious tweets.

What might those enhanced security measures on the president’s accounts be? Twitter may, for example, only permit tweets to be made to Trump’s accounts from authorized devices, meaning that the hackers weren’t able to tweet on the president’s behalf.

^^^ Same system of protection that allows DJT tweets to match our, and many other, time stamps.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Ha, ha, ha.
My husband, who does not follow any of this, loves your posts every morning. I have been working with him on understanding what Q is and means and he just thinks your posts and analysis are right on.
Each morning he asks "So what does crankyoldman think today?"
I know that doesn't sound like much but he is listening and you are getting through.

ThankQ T1 & lurker : )

The moment you realize you are not actually talking to yourself...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Here's an article from 2 years ago.

China Is Launching Weather-Control Machines Across An Area The Size Of Alaska

Looks like it's working.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q map 1144

Twitter Injection Good
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
12 Apr 2018 - 5:14:11 PM
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

YMMV

5:14:11 1144

Injected on the 14th, goes live on the 15th?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Should have had the Poo-Bear head in that photoshop.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No doubt @Jack is screaming he wants "this srike mitigated right now".

The naughty thing about Q's sting is not that it is swift. It is that it lands at some point in the future.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Now over 17 hours since POTUS tweeted!

I wonder if he's staying clear of it whilst a twitter "Op" is taking place.
edit on 16-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join