It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have just been reminded, while reading a book, that Harold Wilson left his prime ministership in the UK in 1976 because he had Alzheimer's. He left office because he knew he was no longer competent to fulfil his duties.

Too bad Biden doesn't have that kind of class or sense of responsibility to the nation.

And what does it say about the political party that continues to support him for the highest office in the land?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy

I dont think anyone has found any real, actionable stenographic information in any of Q's pics. There has been hints, and rumors of such things, but I have not seen a real example yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I did just have a fleeting thought that Trump is disappearing because there will be a huge reveal with respect to all the investigations, etc. Something so big that a blatant attempt may be made to murder him and, possibly, his family.

What if hes hiding because of the huge reveal, but because he's name dropped in it? Gotta play devils advocate with this. He is named in court papers, but if they're real or not is the question because they were released by Anonymous.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
augenguy.blogspot.com...

What do people whom followed Q since the start think of this article?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Most elaborate cartel tunnel I've ever seen. Those drug cartels pay big $$$ for tunnel/mining engineers. Hope they don't get their hands on one of Elon Musk's Boring machines.😳 Who knows how many other tunnels have yet to be discovered.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks. I assumed there would not be, at least not techniques that use common tools found on common operating systems.

My questioning was with regards to Assange and the like. If we assume boards like the ones used by Q are back channel communications for us, couldn’t we assume they’d be coms for people like Assange to communicate also.

We know Assange ran to the Ecuadorian embassy to basically prevent him from being in a specific entities custody. Then later, he’s released to another’s custody. If he had info regarding something that could put his life in danger, would an embassy not be a good place to hold up?

What if he used the same boards and put an image/meme that had stegonography embedded. Q, with all the tools at their disposal, were able to find the message and start a dialogue. They come up with a plan to get him into the right peoples custody at the right time. It just seems too coincidental now that Assange is testifying about Rich, after years of isolation within the embassy to the point of going insane and being kicked out. Potentially, he’s being prosecuted for having info on Rich, while at the same time having to use that info to testify on Richs’ behalf.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Here, here 🧐😎

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I did just have a fleeting thought that Trump is disappearing because there will be a huge reveal with respect to all the investigations, etc. Something so big that a blatant attempt may be made to murder him and, possibly, his family.

What if hes hiding because of the huge reveal, but because he's name dropped in it? Gotta play devils advocate with this. He is named in court papers, but if they're real or not is the question because they were released by Anonymous.

Compared to the people he's had to deal with he's pretty damn clean.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well, if the Anonymous release is real, he was a defendant with Epstein. Doesn't seem that clean, again if its real.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Has this been posted in any threads so far? If so, I must have missed it.
I’m unfamiliar with this particular group and what, if any authority or power they have but, it was interesting.

It’s a former cia operative talking about child trafficking and many other things involving children and he even mentions Bill Binney from the NSA as being a part of their investigation or intelligence gathering.
Not sure if I linked it correctly

Link worked for me

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-8-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The interesting thing is the open source gathering of intel. 5:58 - 8:15 in the linked video. Could this site and others be helping in the accumulation of open source information not only related to human trafficking, but corruption/evil in general.

When was this video originally taken? He states “there are a number of pedophiles now, that are ready to turn over their diaries”. Who are these people and what constitutes a “diary”?
edit on 872020 by MrEnergy because: Adding last paragraph

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, if the Anonymous release is real, he was a defendant with Epstein. Doesn't seem that clean, again if its real.

He gave Epstein the boot when he found out what that creep was.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware was posted today by the U.S. Army.
twitter.com...

Reminded me of Q456.

Also #3800

Anons found the subtle hint dropped in the beginning.
Think Durham start.
Think 'Q' start.
You have more than you know.
Q

Message?
edit on 7-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy

I think the open source might be a part of what Bill Binney is helping with from my understanding.

I’ll see if I can out more about the origins of the video. I just stumbled on it today while on cdan gossip site....don’t judge lol, there have been interesting reveals there over the last couple of years.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Posting incase someone hasn't:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I saw the vid a couple weeks ago, and the OSINT part stuck out. Could independent journalists and threads on websites such as this, have been doing OSINT on subjects such as this for decades now? Meaning, the information we compile and the theories constructed from evidence presented, is in fact looked at by the entities he created.

Could these OSINT entities be related to Q?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Posting incase someone hasn't:
threadreaderapp.com...

Wow! That thread ties everything together neatly and logically. Thank you for posting it!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
President Trump press briefing from New Jersey will start soon.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Huge interview this Sunday. Mark Levin will interview attorney general Barr for 1 hour.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I personally would be surprised. I can’t think of a single president or public figure in recent history that has been held under such constant scrutiny, dirt digging and attack. I’m not a ride or die Trump supporter, but I just feel like as hard as people of been trying to dig up really nasty dirt on him for as long as they’ve been trying, I’d be surprised at some thing real. YMMV

ETA: With regard to those court documents where he was implicated along with Epstein, those were from 2016 I believe, and I think she reneged her statement about Trump.
edit on 7-8-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: Added more as I read through the thread

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join