It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ToxicJane

You mean NATURAL WORLD ORDER vs NEW WORLD ORDER?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
I believe this is the same person.

tore_says

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe you're correct. Same avatar as she had on twitter.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 6th
0 Q Posts, 22 tweets of which 14 retweets including 1 self-retweet: total 22

Q V18.50 20200806 to 4620 incl DECODE tools

Most linked Q posts from decodes today:
5 Q47, Q59
4 Q40, Q118
3 Q2, Q7, Q8, Q11, Q38, Q51, Q158, Q221, Q231

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
May be some backchannel comms from Q on /qresearch!

Summary:
An anon posted a pic of 2 warships numbered 981 and 963.
The picture has zero results on tineye.

The related posts both have timestamps that encode Aug 6th and are relevant to the kick off:

Q981

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e9c4ae No.826600 📁
Mar 28 2018 21:58:38 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 784714 No.826502 📁
Mar 28 2018 21:52:35 (EST)
I am terrified to go to bed but I have to, I have work tomorrow… What if I wake up and everyone has moved to a new board, how will I know? I've been on this train since CBTS. I can't lose communication now!

>>826502
You are safe.
THEY are terrified.
Sleep well, Patriot.
You elected us to keep you safe.
We will not fail.
/GA/ will change.
Notification will be made.
Where we go one, we go all.

Q

Q983

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.461 📁
Mar 23 2018 12:14:06 (EST)
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.
GREEN_CASTLE.
Stage_5:5[y]

Q

This is not "outside comms" because it is still on the right board - Q team is known to have posted quite frequently as anons to help steer conversations and drop additional clues like this one.

edit on 7-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Also BBC comms this morning:

Channel migrants: 235 people in 17 vessels stopped in one day

Must be more than a coincidence to incorporate 17=Q, 23=PAIN and 235=5by5=EYES ON!

Other numbers within the article:

3948 = 3x13 and Q Clearance (Q48)
26 = 2x13
24 = 24 hr warning?
23 = PAIN
Three
Two
One

Last three in words look like a COUNTDOWN warning.
edit on 7-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Hard to guess what he meant.

His exact words were "you guys may not see me again for a while."

1. Who was he speaking to?

2. Did he mean only the members of his audience may not see him?

3. Did he mean everyone else BUT the people in his audience will see him?

4. Does his use of the qualifier "may" denote uncertainty, that things could change and they may instead see him again soon?

5. Does not his use of the words "for a while" denote an indefinite but temporary period of time?

I'm just thinking.

It has never been both tougher and easier to be a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Further input to "Things kicking off?"

From /qresearch, someone picked up on these messages on the periscope video of POTUS Whirlpool visit. LOOK AT THE RED BANNERS at bottom of screen:

BLACKOUT - Brace Yourself.

Blackout window provided by unknown agency - just ordinary people ;-)

ETA - To add more spookiness... WHIRLPOOL was founded on 11.11 1911:

It would seem a wise and timely move to archive offline!

Manhattan had a power outage early this morning. Didn't this happen before, when Epstein was being held? Where's Ghislaine Maxwell?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yup. I jumped on to make that observation.

New York City power outage puts many Manhattan neighborhoods in the dark

www.foxnews.com...

Especially when authorities can’t explain why.

edit on 7-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What in the...

Guacamole-maker mishap in NY state kills former mayor, injures 2 others: report

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It has started. As DumBlasio is setting up armed checkpoints around NYC and making lists of what states can’t come to NYC, the roads OUT of NYC are jam packed. Overplaying hand continues to boomerang at every turn.

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yup. It’s the Boomer Remover Flu!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unknown Agency = No Such Agency = NSA

If there is one thing I learned from Die Hard, it's that a power blackout is the only way that electromagnetic locks are automatically opened. It also causes issues with dedicated firewalls and the servers that they protect.

I thought 'I wonder if this has anything to do with the Clinton Foundation?' So I did some digging. And I came across a name that you've probably never even heard of - Doug Band. This is who the target was.

The blackout affected the Upper East Side, right?

www.buzzfeednews.com...

"Band maintained, simultaneously, an "executive consulting" firm called Teneo, whose dealings are totally opaque, aside from having let Band spend $8.8 million on an Upper East Side apartment."

Do yourself a favor and read the following article:

newrepublic.com...

"But, if you were a petitioner for access to Clinton, you knew that Band had assumed the role of gatekeeper and that Clinton increasingly trusted him to know which invitations he would want to accept.

And Band was with him almost constantly. By his tally, he has accompanied the former president to nearly 125 countries and 2,000 cities.

Through his boss, Band received his entrée into the billionaire boys club that was Clinton’s post-presidential social circle....Another close buddy was Democratic donor and Hollywood producer Steve Bing."

I'm starting to understand why Epstein had that picture of Bill Clinton in a blue dress. He was referring to Doug Band being the one who was #ing Clinton in the same manner that Clinton #ed Lewinsky.

"He still traveled with Bill when he was needed: In August 2009, he accompanied Clinton to North Korea to retrieve two American women who had been imprisoned there. In one of the more surreal official photos of all time, Clinton and Kim Jong-il sit stiffly in front of a kitschy tsunami backdrop. Standing directly behind the diminutive North Korean dictator is Band."

www.thetimes.co.uk...

"When people describe Band, “transactional” is the word that comes up again and again. The fateful trip through Africa on Epstein’s plane was also brokered by Band.

Epstein had donated $10,000 to renovate Clinton’s White House in the early 1990s but their relationship developed when both were based in New York — and Band’s role was key. He was one of the guests at Epstein’s house for dinner in 2002, alongside Peter Mandelson and Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google. Another witness saw him at a private dinner with Maxwell.

The 21 numbers for Clinton listed in Epstein’s little black book were under Band’s name. Flight logs from January 2002 put Band on a plane with Clinton, Epstein, Maxwell and two women described only as “Janice” and “Jessica”."

edit on 7-8-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Kind of interesting I came across this early this morning then read the conversations about the DNA and Alien coding and AI
stuff.
Almost seems to fit in somehow if they are indeed on a search for a certain match. This article may point to the very match they are looking for.

DNA from an unknown ancient ancestor of humans that once bred with Denisovans still exists among people today, study reveals

Snippet from beginning of article:

DNA from an unknown ancient ancestor of humans that once bred with Denisovans still exists among the genomes of people today, a study has revealed. The different branches of the human family tree have interbred and swapped genes — a processes known as 'introgression' — on numerous occasions. DNA sequencing of Neanderthals and Denisovans have provided insights into the nature of the interbreeding events and the moment of ancient humans.

I have never heard of the Denisovans, have you?

ETA: To save space, what I think is going on with the President? My first question is where is FLOTUS? Knowing that might give some sort of clue whats going on.
He never talks out his butt and he knows full well that little line he slipped casually in there was well heard. Knowing him, he is probably just setting another trap as we usually discover after the fact. Or he is giving himself plausible deniability for something. Most of us agree the next couple months may prove to be a doozy. His slide away from the public light may cover a few bases all at once.

Where is FLOTUS and what other other key players are now going to come front and center? Barr has been holding the fort. Time for Durham to make an appearance? Who else has been laying low?

edit on 8/7/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/20 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Those ships have been decommissioned and stricken. Both were the same class [Spruance] so they are twins of a sort. The Spruance [DD-963] was sunk as a target ship. The Hancock [DD-981] was scrapped.
Someone is a target and someone was scrapped? Doubles/clones? Epstein alive?

Many numbers in the Wikipedia entries, i.e., 55 foot beam.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Pelosi keeps promising he won't even run for election suggests they have a plan to murder him. The men protecting him may have demanded he lay low so they can get a plan in place.

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Trump says today "This may be the last time you see me for a while..."
Thoughts anyone?
To me, it doesn't seem like it fits perfect in with what he is saying... that he needs to lay low?? The context is about "rich powerful enemies" but he always has had those. Why say that now??

at about 22 seconds in this clip.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It is getting time when the DS members who are exposed are not going to be able to walk down the street as predicted by many and articulated by the Q - Qanon data.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 40CalTone

Hunker down in a bunker.?

I recall a Q4414 that alluded to the Castle being moved or Castle under the rock, Comms wise at least and that would be Cheyenne Mountain.

CASTLE_ROCK = Cheyenne Mountain becomes Command Central.

The Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain due to COVID as backup homeland defense headquarters. I'm assuming NORTHCOM Commander, Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy is on Trump's side. And He is part of the COG network.

The Joint Task Force is commanded by Army Maj. Gen. Omar Jones. He reports to the "combatant commander" for North America, Air Force Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaunghnessy, the commander of U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. And Gen. O'Shaunghnessy reports to the president, through the secretary of defense.

If all hell breaks loose concerning the election and by some mysterious turn of events a winner is not declared by Jan 20 then I seriously doubt Pelosi would be taking over, though the laws & bureaucracy for the COG to take over are very murky and secret but it could happen. I don't know if Pelosi has actually been read into the COG but even if she has and under potential extraordinary circumstances I believe a Military Commander would take over for the interim. Many ominous Q drops can be interpreted as such.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Soros is trending on Twatter.

Seems like Italians have had enough of him ruining their country as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
The U.S. House is in recess until September 8th. The Senate recesses tomorrow, until September 8th. Out of the way of the President. He gets much more accomplished when they are gone.

Well here we go more proof that mail in is for chumps

www.nbcnews.com... vr7XyT9lCFPfW8hzqpsdO44ZpcG-SAWSBg4ybVmg3p1E

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yea, lot's of Italian chatter, and the fact that the investigators are in Italy looking into the Papadop info, couldn't be coincident, right?

#SorosEsTerrorismo is the tag.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join