It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ariana Pekary Personal news: why I’m now leaving MSNBC

A very capable senior producer once said: “Our viewers don’t really consider us the news. They come to us for comfort.”

More Interesting.... Forced Self Reflection.

Through this pandemic and the surreal, alienating lockdown, I’ve witnessed many people question their lives and what they’re doing with their time on this planet. I reckon I’m one of those people, looking for greater meaning and truth. As much as I love my life in New York City and really don’t want to leave, I feel fortunate to be able to return to Virginia in the near term to reconnect with family, friends, and a community of independent journalists. I’m both nervous and excited about this change. Thanks to COVID-19, I’m learning to live with uncertainty.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Covered right here in this very thread extensively!!!

Congress demands US universities hand over all records of foreign donations

The letters were sent by Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Virginia Foxx (R-NC) and James Comer (R-Ky.), the ranking members of the powerful House Judiciary, House Oversight and Reform and House Education and Labor committees, respectively.

Jordan, Foxx and Comer said they were most concerned by evidence that the donations, which took the form of contracts with professors and universities, were being used by foreign governments to “leverage their money into some type of benefit, or quid pro quo.”

One example presented by DOE investigators to Congress in May was two universities with ties to the Chinese Communist Party-aligned Jilin University publicly defending the Communist regime after reports emerged that the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a lab in Wuhan.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.youtube.com...

Evergreen's Hidden Agenda Commiettee

I've watched parts of that Evergreen liberal cult series.
Moar Evergreen meaning...

Signed, sealed, encrypted: This digital ID is all yours

In order to fix this problem, Trust Stamp created its Evergreen Hash. The process is simple: The customer takes a photo of their face, palm or fingerprint and shares it with Trust Stamp. The company uses AI to create a 3D mask of it — and then throws away the data and adds encryptions in place of the name or records. “Only a small percentage of the data that originally existed is in the hash,” Genner says. “What you have is something safer for storing because it can’t be used to directly identify you. No one would recognize you in this huge jumble of numbers.” In other words, the hash is irreversible non-personally identifiable information.

Famous last words.🙄

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
But when no one turns the games on or goes to the games, the games die. There won't be any money.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, for the ones today. Those expecting to enter pro sports in coming months/years. You can expect THOSE contracts to be written differently.

My point is, this current group of extreme contracts are likely the last ones.

Nah I think they'll get even more ridiculous citing dangers of the job etc. Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10yr $400m+ contract. Give it til the end of those 10yrs and you'll see the first billion dollar contract. Probably with even more health/injury clauses because they're so valuable at that point.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Anyway, a comment made today was "The World is about to change ..."

This twitter account:- 72 Seconds

p.s. I know this isn't really in the flow of conversation, but I meant to mention it a while back. With todays "world about to change" comment, it reminded me to mention it. "About" to me infers imminent.

Newsflash: The World has changed. Course he could be leaning on something more (ominous) to come.

From his twit bio:

72 SECONDS
@55true4u
Screenwriter. Quaestio Omnia. Fiduciam Nemo. Koyaanisqatsi. "Your Life Is Your Own Script. After All. It Is Your Movie"
1420405751 ...Home

Screen writers for Koyaanisqatsi
IDK, but a highly recommend the docu film.

Number facts on 1420405751

ET, PHONE US

Horowitz tries to think on ET's wavelength. "It seems rational for the senders to choose a guessable frequency [to transmit on] rather than a random one," he says. That way, the intended recipients don't have to search the whole radio dial to find it. Horowitz calls them "magic frequencies." His money is on the song of hydrogen: this simplest and most abundant atom in the universe vibrates at a frequency of 1,420,405,751 cycles per second. This frequency, says Horowitz, "would make sense as a meeting place in the vast radio-frequency spectrum."

Hydrogen Maser Frequency Standard

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

I think she’s one of many. I’m expecting a mass exodus of NYC/State. Other locations too.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Oh. I’m stealing that like it’s mine!

COVID-911

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The doj rules that most of the fisa Spy applications flagged by Inspector General Horowitz were completed correctly and were appropriate.

twitter.com...

I would assume attorney general Barr signed off on this finding?

Are these THE fisa applications signed off on by Comey, et al to spy on the Trump campaign?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The doj rules that most of the fisa Spy applications flagged by Inspector General Horowitz were completed correctly and were appropriate.

twitter.com...

I would assume attorney general Barr signed off on this finding?

I think those are the “post coup” warrants. Part of the “self check” the FBI requested. Sole & separate from ObamaGate.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Rosin again. There's one born every minute. 🙄

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Koyaanisqatsi is actually one of my favorite films. Certainly part of my early awakening. I also recommend it highly. Though I always remember sitting my parents down to watch it after I discovered it. It certainly wasn't the kind of thing they normally watched haha. They still seemed to find it interesting though.

I think the person behind this account is more likely the same guy who was involved in films like JFK, Born on the 4th of July, +others. That is my guess. That is through spending a good couple of hours wading through previous tweets and looking for clues. He kind of seems to want people to know, without confirming it. Like I say, cryptic!

Quaestio Omnia. Fiduciam Nemo also means "All Question. No confidence." - not entirely sure what that means.

I hadn't actually taken in the prime number there before, thanks for bringing it to my attention. But also seemingly a bit random.

Last thing I will say on this account, more so it's messages, is that it points to some astrological elements. I used to shrug off "signs in the stars" when I was ounger, but these days, I think there is much more to it. That said, I'm not an interpreter of these things. However, I have put time into understanding the significance that others put into them... more so the planetary bodies and their significance. Right now, we're in a very interesting set of alignments. I found it funny, having not long ago posting about Jupiter and Saturn (via Sponge Bob) to wake the other morning to "Jupiter and Saturn" trending on twitter. People were noting the unique alignment between them and the moon.
Then, coming back to the twitter account, he is mentioning the full moon, and putting significance on it.

Looking a little deeper, I happened upon an astrologer who also pointed out that right now, Pluto sits right between Jupiter and Saturn in the sky (which are already very close and drawing together up until December 21st.

The astrologer seemed to think that this is a very important period of time. That world events are reflective of the astrological state above us. The rebel warrior.
I'm not going to go deeper into this, but when you have Q saying that it's going to be "Biblical", well, the bible says about signs in the stars. I've been anticipating this year since 2012, but I had no idea what to expect. It has certainly been one for the books though, and I personally feel that the virus (fake or not) was merely an opener. What comes next.... I think it might be hard to predict. I see it all as the greater story unfolding. The world really is cryptic at the moment.

Anyway, there isn't much I can say beyond that.

I'll post the astrologer video that I happened upon below. This isn't exactly the kind of thing I'd normally watch or share, but I just found it kind of interesting. When watching the astrological water, well, you have to listen to those that have dedicated their lives to that type of study. We're all part of the bigger picture. Absorb or dismiss as you please.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is pure Gold 🔥🔥💥 RoboTrump!

twitter.com...

I just can't...🤦‍

No idea who did this but it's EPIC! Keep Portland weird, right.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is anyone else following the Galway Valley border clashes?

India claiming the win.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Honestly, it's for the best. Take this gift that has been given to you and make the most of it. Life is too short to watch people chase a ball around.

If it was strait-up gladiatorial combat, ok I would understand...but it's not.

One Thanksgiving my cousin's husband yelled at their 5 year old for being in front of the TV. At that moment I knew how I felt about it, which was...if it wasn't his home I would have knocked him out of his chair. I'm glad I didn't, Karma often does it for you in the long term.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Rosin again. There's one born every minute. 🙄

To be honest, I've not really put much time into looking into her. It just pops into my head from time to time. Has she been found to be a fraud or something (like most)? The only reason I think about what she says is because it would seem to have played out, along a certain narrative path... terrorism... then a constant build up of asteroid news coming out over the last few years, and now aliens are being brought up.

To be clear, I always look at things in a narrative fashion. She might be a total faker, in the same way as looking at TTSA etc pushing the alien narrative. I'm not saying I believe these people, more that they are tent poles on a narrative. The interest to me is whose narrative, and how are they trying to bring it about. Connections. TTSA seem like CIA , so I'd be looking at Rosin in the same way. Connections to Greer... another odd one (that no one would deny).

Don't assume because I mention someone that it means I believe them or trust them. It's like saying I believe in Yoda or Luke Skywalker. I'm seeking to understand the story. Most films to me are so obvious that they usually hold few surprises. The big reveals almost clear within 10 minutes (because of the clues given... no spoken word wasted.... setup... payoff). The world story portrayed is not so different. Information dropped as to set up an expectation... later fulfilled.

I have tried to put some time into explaining how I see things on here so as to avoid being judged/branded as you seem to think... because I know how it can sound without it. It is a method. I also share it, because it has given me understanding of what is happening and coming years ahead of time. Different groups have different ideas about the future, and they set up their narrative paths and play them out. It is like standing in a room with 6 TVs, all playing different films at the same time. One has Star Wars, another has Star Trek, another a biblical epic... etc... They have some very aligned themes and features, but yet they are different. Most people don't notice that there are different films playing, and everything just seems mad. Contradictions. Once you establish that such and such are behind one narrative, then you can begin to see the connections.

Most of the people in front of you are actors from a certain perspective. Red Herrings have their place in narrative also.

Shutter Island was the most predictable film I ever watched. I couldn't wait for it to tell me what I already knew after only 15 minutes. The rest of it was just hand waving and slight of hand. The popcorn was nice though.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Real, not a meme. 666

Clip

edit on 3-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

lol. Now that made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
They've done their best to destroy us mind, body and soul. But the fact that we're still here, that we've survived so much tribulation should be evidence of our power and invincibility. As soon as enough humans are convinced of our invincibility, we can finally step into our power and take back control of this planet

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Quaestio Omnia. Fiduciam Nemo also means "All Question. No confidence." - not entirely sure what that means.

I think when it comes to Latin > English the Goog translate is often incorrect.

Quaestio Omnia = Question All.

In ancient Rome "Quaestio" was a criminal inquisition or trial under Roman law.

Fiduciam Nemo = Trust Nobody

Reminds me of the X-files theme/motto.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Sleepy Joe needs to be infected with the Rona (as a humorous plot twist, not malice of course 😇) because the memes about him losing his sense of smell would be priceless.

Is it stating the obvious or foreshadowing to predict Joe will indeed fall victim to the "'Яona" at the appointed time?

He will soon be called, and a state funeral / happy ending / sympathy ploy / corona pep rally will ensue.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join