It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So, Twitter straight up deleted a post from President Trump. It was the video of those doctors from yesterday speaking about the effectiveness of HCQ. They just deleted the tweet. Then, the started attacking any accounts that posted the video or even retweeted it. Don Jr included. This crap is getting out of hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The bottom photo you presented was taken by - so it says across bottom of it - by Carnegie.org/

And Further dig explains the following;

www.pittsburghmagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Naughty twiiter! Fortunately I had already archived and added to spreadsheet!

Ps Sabre... cheers for the SOO link!

Remember the DJT Gab acct that is supposed to be mirroring all Trump's posts?

It is not doing a very good job, imo.

It doesn't seem to be mirroring in real time...there is a delay. Therefore, it is not picking up the tweets in time before Twitter removes them.

Also, it doesn't seem to include the graphics POTUS includes in his tweets. IOW, it's not that useful, imo.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Because they are trying to get to the bottom of what happened while she was still in government?

I'd like to believe that, but won't until I see it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So Nadler involved in auto accident so hearing delayed. Sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
So Nadler involved in auto accident so hearing delayed. Sounds about right.

AG Barr should give an impromptu news conference and give the Dems some grief. Say that they are trying to avoid the questions that he would raise to THEM.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep, and the idiot lefty conspiracy theorist on Twitter are already saying Trump/Barr had something to do with his accident. LOL. As if Barr is in any way, shape or form scared to go up against Jerry Nadler!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Cranky Re: earlier message
You see now
Long game

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep, and the idiot lefty conspiracy theorist on Twitter are already saying Trump/Barr had something to do with his accident. LOL. As if Barr is in any way, shape or form scared to go up against Jerry Nadler!

I’m hoping every GOP committee member asks Nadler why he hasn’t brought IG Horowitz in to testify about his FBI investigation.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nadler has arrived. Let the show begin!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From 1:06:18 to 1:05:30

Journey to the Center of Time - 1967

Is this the 40,000 ft view Q is reffering to? Remember Q says "you have more then you know"

Clones and Cloning
Multiplicity - 1996

There is just so much information to pour over, it really can be so daunting at times. When I come up with more examples I will post them up. These two I felt needed to be out there......you have more then you know.....

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

I'm from America, but Cheers!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Barr's testimony just started. Here's a link with better audio. It was delayed because Nadler had a mythical car accident.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I see nothing really ..... the number 34...... the number 39 ..... with a few test spray spots...... I could be wrong, have been plenty of times

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
BOOOM
I double dog dare y’all give me a urine sample.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

oh boy, can't wait for Barr to respond to Nadler's rant ! Ugg he's a repugnant liddle man !!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can Nadler not ever figure out how to properly wear a mask? How the hell did this slovenly bastard ever get elected to a position of power in this country?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In my eyes, what you've posted means the Looking Glass technology is real and Q has access or is the source itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good to see you my good friend! I hope all is well within you and outside you in the approaching PAIN bands of Rain from this STORM of biblical proportions. Funny that the Barr Hearing was delayed because of Nadler's convenient car wreck this morning. He was sent a message to contain and silence Barr as much as possible about topics that may be to sensitive and "mythical" to the public. This thing is already at Fukushima type levels of meltdown and their "core reactor" hasn't begun to melt. It's already extremely HOT now and its still just July. I can't imagine the HEATWAVE that the month of August brings for them.

I know I've seen some members here becoming impatient with the delivery of a filet mignon serving of justice and declas. We all have to keep in mind that they have to expend all their limited ammunition before the Trump card is played. There will be a major event or two to distract and clog new cycle. Three Gorges has been forecasted disastrous rain conditions culminating this Thursday/Friday. Then with China and India gearing up for conflict. Lets just hope that the FF is not that the damn isnt "attacked" and destroyed by an enemy we can see but it "naturally" goes, if all all. Optics are important.

I know that the patience we have all had to endure, especially from the beginning, is virtually incomprehensibly tortuous at times. Those still stuck on snooze would not have a 3rd density inkling of what we have had to go through. Add that to constant onslaught of attacks, silencing of our opinions, and being frustrated that the majority of the masses dont connect the dots. That we believe in a fantastical conspiracy theory. Just image when those alarm clocks go off for those that our in denial of Q and the boomeranging effect that will happen. Everything is really about polarizing positive and negative energy. I know we've punch our time card enough on one end of that spectrum, the time draws near for the Pendulum to swing that energy we have endure back to those that have exuded it. It;s about time for them to clock in. I wish no ill will towards anyone. Only that the Karmic Chef gets their cosmic order correct and that their eyes are not bigger than their stomach because we all have to finish what we order.

Anyways, we are definitely in the middle of an invisible-asymmetrical-biological-meteorological war with China/DS, and yet not one 20th century shot has been fired. So please place your seats in the up right position, put on your helmet, fasten your seat belts, grab the life raft and prepare your parachute. The popcorn is popped, the movie is playing out right in front of our eyes, we were given the end in the beginning, the climax to this movie is still in the rising action phase. Its an already an intense thriller that will have dramatic unexpected twists, at some point we will probably feel hopeless, despair, but once the CLIMAX occurs and we fall into the resolution of the story, there will be a sense of satisfaction that we've yet to experience in this life time . I've got some more butter if anyone needs any.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: queenofswords

oh boy, can't wait for Barr to respond to Nadler's rant ! Ugg he's a repugnant liddle man !!

I'm in total agreement there. That weeble wobble needs to be put in his place. Im so glad they are showing "the mythical protests" I pray every day for our men and women in LE. It is sad to see this happening in our country. The phone and teeeveee have truly ruined our society in many ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join