It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Triggard

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This POTUS tweet at 18:43:11 has some interesting DECODES:

WELCOME BACK BASEBALL! t.co...

1) This is a typical one-liner in CAPS with exclamation mark that POTUS uses for self-retweet messages,

2) The video is 26 seconds long and shows POTUS throwing and catching baseballs on the Whitehouse lawn.
Could this link to Q3109 The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.?

3) Gematria for the CAPS WELCOME BACK BASEBALL! gives 147.
Equivalents:
Jewish gematria: Evelyn, Like Clockwork, The Awakening c a l l, hello rothschilds im so excited, recapture king Solomon's kingdom, merovingians banking, supreme mathematics of the l o r d, Lynn light of my life, Boy Scouts of America

Simple gematria: eight eight eight, Jacob Rothschild, shelter in place, White Squall, defund the police, deutsches reich, the magic square, day of reckoning, it is happening

4) Tweet Timestamp links to:
Q1643 RR Red Line Marker

Q1843 Bill Maher Thinks He's Safe Do you remember their names? We do. Do you really believe you are still safe? Protected? The World is WATCHING.

Q4311 Shadow Diplomacy: John Kerry's Meeting with Iranians in Paris Including Kamal Kharazi (May 12, 2018)

5) Other usual decodes link to:
Q2, Q80, Q85, Q110, Q213, Q238, Q909, Q1737, Q2343, Q3043, Q3543

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow this site looks different logged in.

Longtime lurker, first - or actually, fifth time poster. Apparently I've had this account since 2011, probably been browsing since middle school circa 2006. @admins, I tried to create a new account before trying this one since I forgot that I already had one, and repeatedly got a blank page with 'server configuration error'. I know there's questions about ATS' future now, and finding somebody to host the servers, not sure if that's related but seems to me like it's not possible to create a new account right now.

Nothing much to add but thank you to everybody contributing here - especially whoever it was who posted their spiritual / meditation experience.

The past two years have been full of crazy experiences myself, and I've gotten much more invested in the spiritual world / other dimensions. Like all of us here, I see clearly the slippery slope towards Agenda 21 & globalist goals, but many of my peers are hopelessly indoctrinated and ignore any of the evidence I try to present contradicting their views. Thankfully, I do have enough friends that aren't scared of the virus to still have a very active social life.

I share the same sentiment as most of this thread - Q is opening our eyes and helping us connect the dots. Sure, it could all be a huge psyop designed to pacify the patriots while Trump sells us all out, but I choose to believe and hope that that's not the case. And even if it was, what difference would it make? What chance would us ordinary citizens have of forming an armed militia, orchestrating a nationwide coup, and exterminating the predators of the world, or at least permanently exiling them from our country/s? That would be nothing but a bloodbath, and many of our own countrymen, misled by the enemedia or even openly fighting for communism, would likely turn against us.

If Trump was not for us why would he cut ties with the cancerous WHO?
If Trump was not against the sex trafficking cults, why would he ban Epstein from Mar a Lago?

Certain actions Trump and his administration have taken do worry me, such as Operation Warp Speed and the attack on our Internet privacy. But I'm hoping that, similarly to keeping those clowns Fauci & Birx around, those are strategic moves to avoid conflict / compete with the deep state / give the bad actors a hard time finding secure comms.

In the end, as several of you I think have articulated, I believe that our most effective course of action at the moment is to maintain a positive, loving vibration and faith that all will be well. And of course do our part to help bring the brothers and sisters we encounter in our lives into a place of contentedness, confidence, and free from fear.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
AOC introduces amendment to defund Trump 'opportunity zones'

Liberal congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Rashida Tlaib filed an amendment to a House spending package on Wednesday that would defund the "opportunity zone" program created by President Trump's 2017 tax law.

Pretty much the "give us back our cancer" moment.

The people on her staff are just 1960's IBM robots, spitting weird punch cards with polarity opposition to almost anything said or done at all.

In fact, all of the so called opposition is living in some lost in time version of the 1960's.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakiale
Wow this site looks different logged in.

Longtime lurker, first - or actually, fifth time poster. Apparently I've had this account since 2011, probably been browsing since middle school circa 2006. @admins, I tried to create a new account before trying this one since I forgot that I already had one, and repeatedly got a blank page with 'server configuration error'. I know there's questions about ATS' future now, and finding somebody to host the servers, not sure if that's related but seems to me like it's not possible to create a new account right now.

Nothing much to add but thank you to everybody contributing here - especially whoever it was who posted their spiritual / meditation experience.

The past two years have been full of crazy experiences myself, and I've gotten much more invested in the spiritual world / other dimensions. Like all of us here, I see clearly the slippery slope towards Agenda 21 & globalist goals, but many of my peers are hopelessly indoctrinated and ignore any of the evidence I try to present contradicting their views. Thankfully, I do have enough friends that aren't scared of the virus to still have a very active social life.

I share the same sentiment as most of this thread - Q is opening our eyes and helping us connect the dots. Sure, it could all be a huge psyop designed to pacify the patriots while Trump sells us all out, but I choose to believe and hope that that's not the case. And even if it was, what difference would it make? What chance would us ordinary citizens have of forming an armed militia, orchestrating a nationwide coup, and exterminating the predators of the world, or at least permanently exiling them from our country/s? That would be nothing but a bloodbath, and many of our own countrymen, misled by the enemedia or even openly fighting for communism, would likely turn against us.

If Trump was not for us why would he cut ties with the cancerous WHO?
If Trump was not against the sex trafficking cults, why would he ban Epstein from Mar a Lago?

Certain actions Trump and his administration have taken do worry me, such as Operation Warp Speed and the attack on our Internet privacy. But I'm hoping that, similarly to keeping those clowns Fauci & Birx around, those are strategic moves to avoid conflict / compete with the deep state / give the bad actors a hard time finding secure comms.

In the end, as several of you I think have articulated, I believe that our most effective course of action at the moment is to maintain a positive, loving vibration and faith that all will be well. And of course do our part to help bring the brothers and sisters we encounter in our lives into a place of contentedness, confidence, and free from fear.

Welcome Sak, stop lurking and post a thing or two if you feel inspired.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This pic finally bothered me enough to just leave here.... What a crowd ....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Update:
The walking dead accepts help

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has accepted President Donald Trump’s offer of federal law enforcement officials to help fight crime in Chicago — but says they must not patrol protests, as federal officials are doing in Portland, Oregon.

edit on 23-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of baseball, take a look at Fauci tossing out the first pitch of the season.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

Always good to see Lurkers post... reminds us we are a larger group than we think!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Trump says he told Republicans Dems wouldn't allow payroll tax cut: 'We have to go on to the next thing'

“Based on that I told Republicans, I said I think a payroll tax would be good, but we’re not going to get it from Democrats. So you still need Democrat votes. I would like to see it but if we're not going to get their votes, I guess we have to go on to the next thing,” he said.

I said at the outset, if the dems really cared about their "so called base" then this would have been the first thing done. Since they view their "so called base" as nothing more then expendable pieces of garbage they refuse. This refusal SHOULD make the dems look like Stalin, instead their "so called base" simply cannot understand what any of it means.

There has to be a workaround.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Livestream of Three Gorges Dam that's been streamin since July 19.

Critics of the construction were called "racist" by the workers. Ugh.

I'm no expert, but I play one on internet forums, and I can't imagine the constant vibrations from the spill way in emergency mode is helping stabilize this. Especially if the base is not properly constructed as stated by several critics.

Then again, the one quoted said water and concrete makes concrete stronger with age. Okay then.

I must say, this water/flooding/damn stuff really makes me uncomfortable, but I am looking forward to hearing how the flooding/death/destruction really isn't an issue spin from the shills.

Theres one of your guys' favorite numbers associated with that dam. Took 17 years to build.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of baseball, take a look at Fauci tossing out the first pitch of the season.

Is his replacement 79? It wasn't that bad if he was. Baseball with no fans is pointless, more like playstation. Advertisers must be jumping out of windows watching this fiasco.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

RIP MLB. Not bad I guess for a 79 yr old.
I'm sure Trump will do better on Aug 15th, hopefully without a damn mask.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just a BOOOOOMing

#NEWSTip I’m hearing chatter from sources that DOJ investigators are talking to Strzok, Pientka and other FBI agents involved in the now debunked probe into @realDonaldTrump

Looks like the Barr/ Durham investigation is moving forward - at least we can hope. Let’s get indictments

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]crankyoldman[/post]

Thanks Cranky! One thing I forgot to add earlier, although I'm sure there are few skeptics in here:

The Hollywood sex trafficking rings are 100% real. How do I know? I've lived in L.A. County since 2006 and several friends who have tried to become actresses have shared personal experiences or stories they've heard. I'll share two of the most recent and convincing ones here, whether anybody believes me or not is irrelevant as these are my true experiences -

One of them involves a Tinder hookup from a few months ago, a girl from some middle America state who had moved out here to pursue a career in film. She told me that she has a friend from I believe it was Indonesia, who was sex trafficked as a teenager but managed to escape and moved out to L.A. - only to encounter similar things. I don't think there were many more details, but she seemed completely confident and honest in what she was saying. She also said that white panel vans are how they move victims, and driving home that Saturday night, around 1 - 3 a.m. (I stopped to smoke weed and eat quesadillas) I noticed no less than dozens of white vans driving around downtown L.A. It seemed that almost half of the vehicles on the road were white panel vans, and the other half were police cars. A few of them also pulled further forward when I pulled up next to them at a traffic light, so that I couldn't see the driver.

The second involved a past life regression while I was there, where a girl who I've been close friends with for about a decade (also trying to become an actress) revealed that her & her boyfriend were part of the 'elites' as she called them in a past life, and I was one of their sex slaves. And that we were going to get married in this life. Made perfect sense to me based on everything else I've experienced, most of which is way too much to try to explain and irrelevant to anybody else anyway, but there's one compelling piece of supporting circumstantial evidence which I can share:

Several years ago, while my mother & I were in her home country (Taiwan), she paid for me to attend an all-day past life regression therapy session. To date I believe it's the only therapy session that has ever actually helped me - it is wholly responsible for getting me to forgive myself about telling my parents that I had to study for finals as an excuse not to go visit my grandmother, who had just had a stroke. When really I had already given up on that semester and just wanted to stay here to party all weekend like usual. My cousin had a wedding the following week, after my semester was over, so I reasoned that I would just see my grandma there, my mother's mother had survived for years after her stroke so I'm sure she'll make it, why waste money on another plane ticket?... I never did get to say goodbye in person, although my parents FaceTimed me from her hospital bed.

Anyway, before the all-day therapy, they hooked me up to some laptop that would 'read my past lives' and provide details about the ones that had the most effect on my current life. Although skeptical at the time, after the amazing therapy session and my experiences over the past two years, I believe that what the laptop showed was likely all true. And from the details provided, it sounded like in one of my most recent past lives, I was in fact a sex slave. Lines up with my extreme (to most people) kinks too
And would make sense why I've always been so vehemently opposed to sexual assault, although the stories I've heard from female friends & family and really the concept itself should be infuriating enough that any compassionate person would be as outspoken...

As for girl who said we're getting married, the experience was so jarring for her that she now says she doesn't know if she'll ever feel comfortable seeing me again... and my enthusiasm to build a relationship with her didn't help either. Quite disappointing, considering our long and close relationship as friends, and extremely similar-but-different upbringings / life experiences, but if it's really meant to be I'm sure she'll come around eventually... Besides, I'm far from marriage material at the moment anyway, and there's a lot of other beautiful women out there.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Livestream of Three Gorges Dam that's been streamin since July 19.

Critics of the construction were called "racist" by the workers. Ugh.

I'm no expert, but I play one on internet forums, and I can't imagine the constant vibrations from the spill way in emergency mode is helping stabilize this. Especially if the base is not properly constructed as stated by several critics.

Then again, the one quoted said water and concrete makes concrete stronger with age. Okay then.

I must say, this water/flooding/damn stuff really makes me uncomfortable, but I am looking forward to hearing how the flooding/death/destruction really isn't an issue spin from the shills.

Theres one of your guys' favorite numbers associated with that dam. Took 17 years to build.

And it was completed in 2003. 17 years ago...😳

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet at 19:57:27:

RT @realDonaldTrump: Will be interviewed by @seanhannity tonight at 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews. Enjoy!!!

1) DELTA from original of 00 00:38:37 links to:

Q3837 They Tried to Destroy the USA Internally:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 12fc95 No.8057064 📁
Feb 6 2020 23:40:18 (EST)
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.
More than selling of State Secrets.
More than selling of US security.
More than selling of MIL tech.
More than selling of C_A assets.
More than selling of NSA bulk data collection programs.
More than selling of Uranium.
More than selling of US Space NAT SEC programs & positions.
More than selling of US AID..
More than selling of SAPs
CLAS 1-99
………………
>Crimes against Humanity.
When you cannot destroy/defeat the United States of America by attacking head on, you change tactics and deploy a 'KILL FROM WITHIN' [internal] operation.
>Financial/Economy
>Military/Police
>Division of Citizenry
>Border Collapse
[Install 'like-minded' leaders in key positions of US Gov]
How many people [removed] from the FBI had Iranian family backgrounds?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

Timestamp encodes Jul 24th, tomorrow.
This is the second of 10 posts which have "The Silent War Continues" with 5 periods down to 1.

2) Timestamp links to:
Q757

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.90 📁
Feb 14 2018 18:59:04 (EST)
WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

Q27 Not all can be disclosed

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147450817 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:56:06 (EST)
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

edit on 23-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Juuuuust a bit outside.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just one little thing I want to mention now that pretty much the whole day has passed.

Not a single one of my followers on Twit mentioned or asked me about the debacle from last night with the Q thing. I thought it was going to be a long day with that trying to get them back on track, but nope nada zip zilch nothing mentioned at all. I find that VERY encouraging.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the conversation. I think many here share your sentiments, but also your reservations.

The spiritual aspect, to me at least, is the front line defence in maintaining a 'head above the water' state of mind. Most of the time it works.

Apparently though, I'd be careful, because I've heard on the news that people who follow Q are possibly some of the most dangerous people on the planet!!! Also, they don't wear masks, probably stockpile toilet paper, and do awful things like not return books to the library on time. EVIL!!!

: )

Welcome to the chat!

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join