It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have heard in the background noise (other folks videos playing of news) and read in glancing at articles that the new narrative they are presenting this dude under is by saying he “PREDICTED” The Pandemic

Like he’s some kind of frickin prophet that should be worshipped and revered.

The now infamous “MURDER HORNET” scene that was suspiciously scrapped, was a dig at this cats malevolent vaccine agenda.... inserted into the matrix movie for only the most observant of the audience. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Change my mind. 😂

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dehumanizing your opponent is basic communism.

Hey, if they're not human, it's okay to round them up and lock them in the Gulag.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Feel free to let them know!

I'm not a subscriber to Twitter. Just letting you know that you're in the top percentile of people who try to interpret these things.

By the way, President Trump announced couple of hours ago that the RNC convention in Jacksonville has been canceled due to covid-19.
edit on 7/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Federal judge rules that Epstein Maxwell related documents are to be unsealed as soon as possible.

twitter.com...

NOW you can start suicide watch. This is the stuff she was fighting to keep sealed.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Can't remember if someone pointed this out some time ago in past threads or not.

The case was dismissed a year later as the boy was at the time unwilling to testify. But Bean was rearrested in 2019 as an elaborate scheme emerged as to why the boy was unwilling to testify only a few years prior.

The scheme allegedly involved a $220,000 payment from Bean to the boy in exchange for his silence on the abuse. It also required that the boy “go on the run”.

The boy’s lawyer, who was involved in the $200,000 payment gave him a “burner” phone and cash, worked to hide him in a cabin in the mountains outside of Portland so he could avoid investigators.

The National Pulse

Meanwhile, Epstein's infamous Palm Beach House is up for Sale at $22M and the Manhattan townhouse also hit the market for $88 million on same day.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
China Braces For Impact after mass flooding at Three Gorges Dam

China's ministry of water resources said at 8 p.m. Wednesday a key section of the Yangtze River and other areas had risen above flood level. The ministry also said 93 rivers have exceeded their flood limit levels and that they are monitoring the Three Gorges reservoir, located in the upstream part of the Yangtze River.

Last week, as floodwaters rose to high levels, human rights activist Jennifer Zeng uploaded a video showing a 700-year-old temple engulfed in water from the overflowing Yangtze River, Taiwan News reported.

The Guanyin Temple in Hubei Province survived the floods, according to the report.

edit on 7232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Livestream of Three Gorges Dam that's been streamin since July 19.

edit on 23-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Q4613

Jul 23 2020 18:15:32 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I wonder if the 93 rivers that have exceeded their flood limit levels links to [ 93 dk ] from Q3525 The Corn Is Now Ripe for Harvesting?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Livestream of Three Gorges Dam that's been streamin since July 19.

Critics of the construction were called "racist" by the workers. Ugh.

I'm no expert, but I play one on internet forums, and I can't imagine the constant vibrations from the spill way in emergency mode is helping stabilize this. Especially if the base is not properly constructed as stated by several critics.

Then again, the one quoted said water and concrete makes concrete stronger with age. Okay then.

I must say, this water/flooding/damn stuff really makes me uncomfortable, but I am looking forward to hearing how the flooding/death/destruction really isn't an issue spin from the shills.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nothing to see here

Asia Times

Three Gorges Dam deformed but safe, say operators

Peripheral structures buckle when record flooding from western provinces puts feat of engineering to the test

Rel .... There will be no harvest of com this year in China ... If I was a betting man that is....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Speaking to DJT, Flynn, Christie, If you are not already a target of a FISA you will be.

The Pen section.

Curious, the briefing started at 15:55

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Nothing to see here

Asia Times

Three Gorges Dam deformed but safe, say operators

Peripheral structures buckle when record flooding from western provinces puts feat of engineering to the test

The company noted that parts of the dam had “deformed slightly,” displacing some external structures, and seepage into the main outlet walls had also been reported throughout the 18 hours on Saturday and Sunday when water was discharged though its outlets.

This sentence beyond insane. Insane I tell you MT, insane!

Deformed slightly = DISPLACING = SEEPAGE? None of this was meant to happen at all, calling it "slightly" is like saying my foot is "slightly" broken I can still walk on it for the rest of my life. No home foundation issues, no matter how "slight" result in IMPROVEMENTS!.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
New q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f91206 No.10058962📁
Jul 23 2020 18:15:32 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

When a dam like that gives it’s because the ground supporting it is so saturated it can no longer handle the weight. It will result in a gigantic mudslide that will replace the dam with an earthen dam...temporarily

So it will absolutely destroy the two cities above it which I believe you have a population total of 110, million and then it will give away and destroy the rest of the cities below stream including Wuhan. It is going to be a biblical disaster.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
John Galliano Fashion designer video/doco produced by ShowSTUDIO where Rachel Chandler is a "contributing photographer."

Not sure what to make of such a docu but the pyramid, eye, red shoes, and a familiar cam shot that reminded me of the Q drop (ch 11).

Fashion, Epstein, G-Max, models, cam still pic which led me to think of Les Wexner mansion.

www.youtube.com...

1 yr delta...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Blood boiling clip
Longer Incoherent Clip "protect statues?" huh? Idiot.

I get the feeling she was warning people.

comes from a thread by @tore

Times UP! #juicy Feds are coming in now!
Stop burning docs Foxx we have it all!
Guess how many going down.
Remember #CHILDSEXTRAFFICKING case was open against #SMOLLETT. #Oprah
#CHITOWNROCKING

edit on 23-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
EMN posted above ^^^ one year delta...

SAFE?
FREE?
Highest Level Security +MAX Protect =

GMAX protect with the highest level security. We could not have known that at the time. "Future Proves Past" (drops).

Jul 23 2019 17:12:14 (EST)

MIRROR = 21 (mirrors show completion, or 55, or future proves past).

What happened on July 21?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Some more on that Q drop...
Meet the Extreme Beauty Gurus of the Apocalypse Generation:

This is a "fashion video" recently uploaded by SHOWstudio where Rachel Chandler works as a photographer. Note that Q asked "What is the studio really used for?" Q doesn't specify which studio, but it's possible it's SHOWstudio.

Q3135:

WHAT HIGH-PROFILE 'ELITE' PEOPLE FUND AND PROVIDE RACHEL W/ HER PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO?
WHAT IS THE STUDIO USED FOR?
WHAT IS THE STUDIO REALLY USED FOR?
WHO HAS RC BEEN PICTURED WITH?
THIS GOES FAR BEYOND SPIRIT COOKING MODELS.
Q

This is Harry. He's 12:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Predictive programming of the 2012 Olympic ceremony?

Added with many more coincidences in the opening ceremony.

Interesting thing...

One of my biggest bouts of activity on ATS was during the 2012 Olympics. I was studying and studying... I took apart everything that was being put out at that time, trying to find the meanings.

It was all so overwhelming, with what I saw, I was expecting imminent trouble... for it all to come at once. At that point in time, I didn't fully realise how it worked. In fact, I'm not sure anyone did in conspiracy circles.... maybe a few.
But here's the thing, all that study gave me a heads up on pretty much every major issue since that point.
It is still revealing itself. The symbolism around the whole event (not just the opening/closing)... but the news stories, the advertising, the things people were saying, the designs used, oh... and the concerts (ith Rhianna and JayZ etc) that were held too... all of it, though extremely veiled, pointed out some very strange things. Rik Clay was killed for his Christ-consciousness type awakening that lifted this veil. A real loss to a very tuned in young chap.

Back to my ATS days around this subject. Myself, and another guy who is no longer on here, we began to notice some very strong symbolism relating to floods and flooding. I've been trying to reconcile this aspect ever since. My other half said to me that she thinks it must be related to the flooding of immigrants into the country... which, yes, maybe.
But, it was very water related... more like, actual flooding.

I'm still waiting for this particular aspect to come to life... 8 years later. But then I start hearing about the 3 gorges dam.
In the past few months, I watched the flight radar daily, seeing a very increased number of daily survey planes mapping all of the most likely flooding areas of the UK. Might even still be happening, but I stopped watching.

So, I am wondering now, what would be the cause?

Watch the water.

I imagine that there is still a wealth of symbolic events that can be pulled from the ceremonies related to the past, and maybe still the future. The olympics are an extremely esoteric event... extremely. The fact that this years event did not go ahead tells me something. Perhaps, the end of this narrative.
Quite honestly, I'd revisit it all, but it still freaks me out. Remember, as a conspiracy/weirdness follower in 2012, there was a lot of strangeness because of the end of the world prophecy. This was also the year that the broader notions of Saturn and the cube began to surface in a more mainstream way. That was a hell of a year for awakening and weirdness. It was exhausting.
I worried for quite a while after that, that I'd gone over the cliff, that it was all meaningless and I'd been a fool. But as time passed, I just realised that it was describing the future narrative, and not immediate events. A slow moving train.

So, the above image does not surprise me in the least. In fact, I'd expect no less.

Oh, and the final thing... the Olympics projected in a very veiled way, the rise of Isis... which literally after I'd studied it, having noticed a whole lot of key symbolism, all of a sudden appeared in the news as this rising force in the middle east. When I told my missus (as she'd been aware that I had been talking about Isis for months... as in the deity), she was floored. No coincidences.

Look closely, use a wide net, and all of the narrative is projected in front of us. It is a spell for manifestation on a grand scale.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join