It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It was 4th of July night, nearing 11pm and I'm chilling with my family watching " Independence Day". I've seen the movie a few times so I'm not focused on the TV but I was focused on the sky right out the window as I laid on the couch.

The sound of Los Angeles fireworks that must have been smuggled from Hell were occupying the night sky along with the glitter they awe over. Suddenly the sky was owned by something else...some serious what in the actual fuhuck is this.

A red ball of light/fireball appeared from almost nowhere it seemed. So I'm just peeping it while I'm still laying down trying to figure out if its some kind of firework. As it got closer and clearer in view I was sure it was no firework. I notified my family and we all watched it from the window slowly moving through the sky. My wife thought it was a Chinese missile or rocket. It looked like a fireball meteor to me.

It began to curve and move into a different part of the sky and continued on until out of sight. For a minute there it really felt like a meteor was about to fall directly onto L.As lap. We were pretty confused but it was still utterly beautifully terrifying. Then things got more gorgeously horrifying.

Another fireball meteor thing came out of the exact same direction as the previous one and moved in the same manner. Though snuggy and comfy in my robe with my babies, I got up this time and went outside to record. I see how people have crappy videos/pictures of things they see that do no justice to what was actually experienced.

Did anyone else see something like I described in the Los Angeles sky around 10:54pm on July 4th? It was so dope and erie. Lowkey biblical.

Whats the best way to upload a video to share?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, you nailed the crappy video part.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks like signal flares to me. Where i live, people shoot old ones off at new years, which is our fireworks night.

new topics

top topics

join