It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Rejects All Major China Claims in South China Sea .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Mach2

Why is USA playing world police again ?
For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

Absolutely. If only the Brits would have let Hitler have the Sudatenland, we could have avoided WWII.........Wait.......what?......

History is your friend if you learn from it. It is your enemy if you don't.

I'm not happy about a potential confrontation, but appeasement is not the answer.

You do know this could lead to a future where your friends, family, city and the places you know will nothing but fine dust.
Yourself included... meanwhile the generals are in their bunkers slamming the red button until nothing is left.

if you could ever pick a topic you should care less about it's this one. Not the escalation and threat of war, but the fear of Nuclear Armageddon. MAD pretty much assures that if it comes to pass, it's all over, and in the blink of an eye, you won't have to worry about those bills anymore. Death will be quick and painless. And we will all get to find out if the Mormons where the correct religion together. In short, don't worry about that. If it happens, smile, enjoy the last few moments, and hope you made good choices in life.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

Absolutely. If only the Brits would have let Hitler have the Sudatenland, we could have avoided WWII.........Wait.......what?......

I'm not happy about a potential confrontation, but appeasement is not the answer.

You do know this could lead to a future where your friends, family, city and the places you know will nothing but fine dust.
Yourself included... meanwhile the generals are in their bunkers slamming the red button until nothing is left.

We have two options in the west,

1. Tackle China Now
2. Leave them alone and have to tackle them in 5-10 years when things will be far worse, probably impossible.

That's the way the west see's China. Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If it happens, smile, enjoy the last few moments, and hope you made good choices in life.

Well, I'm screwed....

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
China no longer has a Clinton, Bush, Obama style President for sale on the payroll to protect their national interests agents the West.
And as China will not honor few if any trade deals or International law, and the US has little need for China after the pandemic. The time has come, the US Navy has assets in place and is ready to flex its muscles. Let the dance begin.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They wouldn't willingly make this message unless they had assurances from allies.

This may be it folks, a good thing, a tough stance, finally.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
China no longer has a Clinton, Bush, Obama style President for sale on the payroll to protect their national interests agents the West.
And as China will not honor few if any trade deals or International law, and the US has little need for China after the pandemic. The time has come, the US Navy has assets in place and is ready to flex its muscles. Let the dance begin.
Somewhat of an awakening right there, your chinese money is, eh...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Chinese cities would look even worse so that's a win/win

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

1. Tackle China Now
2. Leave them alone and have to tackle them in 5-10 years when things will be far worse, probably impossible.

And what about 3. Leave them alone
What do think would happen if we just did that ?
A new Hitler that wants to conquer the world ?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The Chinese want hegemony in the Asia and Pacific regions. Ask their neighbors if they want Chinese hegemony.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

1. Tackle China Now

That comes under 2.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm ok with war against China, this year they have proven to be a danger to the human species.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

How is it news now? It's been rejected by the international tribunal 4 years ago if I'm not mistaken and the movement through international waters was exercised since then. What is different this time?

link   
Chi-coms won't do anything until after the election.
They'll wait to see if their brainless puppet, Joe, gets in...and he'll let them do whatever they want without challenge.

link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I'm ok with war against China, this year they have proven to be a danger to the human species.

It won't be a nuclear exchange this time. If you thought covid19 was bad, wait till the bio/chem nasties are set loose on the world. Covid will look like a mild cold. While you were out shopping for toilet paper. The world changed in ways you can't even imagine.

If diplomacy won't work......

If you have any kids, kiss them goodby!!

edit on 13-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you have kids, kiss them good bye? That seems extreme. What do you know that we don't?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Shouldn't the kangaroos and kiwis be leading this policy?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm still ok with that... the longer communist China exist the more we risk extinction. A sacrifice will have to be made to save the human race.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
If you have kids, kiss them good bye?

If you don't want to do it give me a call.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about China too much. As soon as that dictator dies gonna be a big vacuum.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Shouldn't the kangaroos and kiwis be leading this policy?

Leading? No, but given the animosity, I'm quite sure they are on board.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join