It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demolition Man - Predictive Programming & Symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Not only this movie, but many movies, have some form of predictive programing or foreshadowing of the potential future.

Other instances I can see how individuals may be inspired by fiction, with the desire to create it in reality.

Truth is stranger than fiction, always remember that.

Same as how, life imitates art.

In the Gaelic language it's called, "Cruthu" or to create and prove true. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.

However, in the case of Hollywood and the social engineering, I believe it's a spattering of all the above.

Enemy of the State, is a great movie, about the domestic violation and misappropriation of federal assets for political and personal gain.

Watch it 👀

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
speelberg, all these clowns in hollywood create movies of dystopia, slightly glorifying them, so the masses are prepared when it happens.

then they can say, 'oh yeah, that was in the speelberg movie!'

orwell was invited to the bildaberg meets of his day, and he then creates 'fiction' around their plans. same thing.

the other futurist guy who is beloved, i forget his name, that creep ALSO went to the globalist meetings.

basically, the nationless trillionaires want a dystopian dictatorship, two class system, and it has been protocoled for centuries. they play long ball, and the own hollywood, the banks, the lobbbyists, etc.

look at how they destroyed the world in 5 months.

its over, because ive had friends tell me they embrace this garbage. there are too many useful idiots hoodwinked into wanting dystopia now. ive had friends tell me they want sex robots. they will never leave their houses then.

we are doomed if you are a free thinker.

i might go to tahiti area, because yes they can take away my freedoms, but i can just hit the beach everyday and paint.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Not only this movie, but many movies, have some form of predictive programing or foreshadowing of the potential future.

Other instances I can see how individuals may be inspired by fiction, with the desire to create it in reality.

Truth is stranger than fiction, always remember that.

Same as how, life imitates art.

In the Gaelic language it's called, "Cruthu" or to create and prove true. Like a self fulfilling prophecy...

Absolutely, agreed

Thank you for all of the replies everyone, I'd reply to each one of you but truth be told, at this point I don't really have much to add,

They really rub it in our faces, don't they?

All the best

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ah, back when movies still had some intelligence, wit and humanity to them. The writers did a pretty good job, though the second half falls flat story-wise. They borrowed ideas from authors like Aldous Huxley and Philip K. Dick but also came up with lots of their own fun and clever ideas. In retrospect, it may have been a safe assumption that success would make us weak and naive, giving rise to chaotic criminality. And here we are.

If we were to write a Sci-Fi futuristic novel based on the world today, what would be the basis? Hmmm...maybe divisiveness creates two Americas: a Far Left nation made up of Democrat states and a conservative/centrist one made up of Republican states. The crazy Marxist States cause all kinds of terror to the conservative/centrist States (which just play conservative defense.) But the extremest States side allies with China and Russia to overwhelm the good States, leading to a massive war/civil war scenario...yikes. It's fun to explore these ideas but it's scary when you consider it might come to pass.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I was thinking of this movie the other day actually. I didn't remember anything that you pointed out! That is eerily predictive for sure. What would it take for a POSITIVE vision of the future to come to pass?
I wish I could "Cruthu" it, but we are facing decades or programming, planning and manipulation.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I have always said Demolition Man is the number 1 prophetic movie out there. Not the Matrix, nothing compares to this movie.
Maybe Idiocracy.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I love this movie.

That symbol looks a bit like the Golden Ratio, although to me, it's the bass clef symbol without its placement dots, which are lined up vertically one space above and below the line for note F. Without the dots, it's nothing. I guess you could then use the curl to determine the note, just like the G clef, but then you're moving dangerously close to conformity.

I had to write that out before I further examine the pedophile infographic because I'm biased.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You forgot the rampaging black guy that everyone's terrified of

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well if my history right about the Catholic Church 2.0, they are going to need a lot touching an breeding. Especially when all that programming goes haywiring, and most of the youth off themselves or Satan(generally) of the face of the earth for being nothing but sex dolls.

Never would advocate suicide, but a communist regime cant use that old catholic bs about suicide being punished cause they lost so much manpower by burning woman at the stakes if they were a bitch.

in some unscientific afterlife, that would make scientist blow up too if they ever found it, all the while civilization crumbles an mans decendants reduced to fin barn animals.
edit on 19-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 19-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join