It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC--NYC Crime Up 600% Due To Shoplifting Bread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
AOC is delusional if she believes people stealing food is the big rise in crime in NY. Yeah, some are stealing food because they figure others are getting away with it since the cops are being discredited. But many of the people stealing food are doing it so they can afford to keep unlimited data on their cell phones.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If NYC could only ban bakeries....

Hey! I like washing down my bread with a Big Gulp™ giant soda.

edit on 7/15/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wish. If this were the case I'd rob the Balthazar Bakery every damn day, best bread in the area.

I bet I can tell you what parts of New York City don't have any increase in crime, starting with Arthur Ave in the Bronx.

As someone from NYC, yes, correct lmao

Not to be the race baiter, but if we look at all the neighborhoods in NYC that aren't seeing an increase in crime and tell me what every one of these neighborhoods have in common:

Bayside
Whitestone
Malba
Howard Beach
Bergen Beach
Sheepshead Bay
All of Staten Island

Hopefully you can figure it out

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So who would be responsible for the current economic climate in NY? Who is making decisions to keep business, restaurants, schools, etc closed. No matter what level of govt you look at there it's all Democrats. NY has been the poster child for terrible economic and COVID decisions.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The increase in shootings are not bread theft related. The bagels are good but nobody pulls out a glock for one. The petty theft rates ( bread thefts) have dropped several points. She’s lying and knows it.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Is anyone surprised, when you elevate the status of criminals above the police it was never going to end any other way.

I fear your country will be in ruin by the end of the decade and it seems a vast swathe of your population is actively hypnotised into supporting the downfall.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No matter how you slice it, this whole bread theft rationale just goes to show AOC doesn’t have a grain of sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join