It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Roger Stone is Caught Enjoying Russian product, Mueller to emprison Stone Soon.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That's pretty sad.
Good post.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That's why I decided the right theme with Covid 84 was to call everyone zombies. It doesn't matter where they get their info, they are relying on the system under whatever guise and so easily misled by the psy ops.

The true goal of TPTB controlling our military, corporations, govt, media everything - is to keep everyone from realizing we are all being robbed.

They're taking everything and throwing everyone under the bus, suppressing advanced tech, etc.

The full spectrum disinfo / propaganda / mind control campaigns going on since centuries past is primarily aimed at disabling and enslaving us.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Even if there is any truth to the claims you are making Stone was denied his rights. Judge Sullivan even told Stone and his lawyer that if they had seen the bias they should have mentioned it from the start, which is an admission of itself. The whole "Russia collusion lie" has been covered in several threads. It was made up by Crowdstrike, which also claimed the same Russian hackers that hacked the DNC had hacked into Ukraine's artillery unit. Except that Ukraine, and even the intelligence source used by Crowdstrike stated this was a lie.

The DNC denied Comey's FBI, their puppet, access to the DNC servers to investigate the hack. It is the job of the FBI to investigate crimes such as hacking from foreign countries. Several times the DNC denied them access, instead they hired this company which clearly made up the whole thing. This means that wikileaks was not a leak from the Russians, the evidence in fact showed that it was an inside job, most probably Seth Rich whom was very pro-Bernie and saw what the DNC was doing to Bernie and didn't like it, but was killed when the DNC found out who was the leak. Even before the death of Seth Rich several people whom knew the source stated it wasn't a Russian source and said it was an inside job. Yet Stone's case revolves around the claim that he helped Trump with his Russian collusion, A LIE. Apart from Sullivan being biased, he even told Stone he was a traitor that helped Russia and the POTUS, at least 4 of the jury were also biased against Stone and lied.

In the U.S. the 6th Amendment guarantees a speedy trial, the right to a lawyer, and the right to an impartial trial. Stone was denied his rights.

As for whom is truly a racist?... Biden is the biggest racist you will find. Not only was he agasint desegregation in schools and buses, he even stated "he didn't want to see his daughter in a racial jungle." Hillary and Bill are also racists both. It was Bill Clinton, Hillary and Joe Biden whom passed prison reform that has been incarcerating minorities, mostly blacks. They implemented the three strikes law, and made prison reform that has been detrimental to minorities.

Even now that Biden is mentally unstable his racism shows by statements he makes. In a speech he made in a black community, and while being surrounded by black kids he mentioned. " I know a lot about kids and roaches..." WTH do roaches have to do with kids, more so black kids? Because roaches are brown and black?...

Your side wants to put as POTUS a REAL RACIST AHOLE.

edit on 15-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I knew you were lying your arse off, but wanted to check that claim of yours on my own that Roger Stone and the Proud Boys were flashing a nazi symbol...

That's not a nazi symbol... That symbol has been used for decades to say okay... As for the Proud boys... That group has minority people in it, and has at least one white dude married to his black espouse... They even have minority people as leaders... but idiots like you want to keep claiming they are a white supremacy group?...

This is a Proud Boy leader...

And here is a screenshot of their webpage.

They accept men of all races, and religions, and the only requirements are that you must be a man, you can be gay or straight, and love the west...

But that's what it means as being "racist" to mostly white liberals like yourself. GTFO...

edit on 15-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct excerpt.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know nothing about me, and if you believe the symbol (which I never called a Nazi symbol but the symbol for white power) they were flashing was an ok symbol you must have your head in the sand. As for you calling me a White liberal again you know nothing about me, I am an American of Mexican descent who happens to consider himself a left of center moderate with ideals on both ends of the political spectrum. The proud boys are a far right wing domestic terrorist group that openly engage in acts of violence very much the rights version of BLM and I disagree with both of their ideologies and tactics. I also openly disagree with trump and his administration. Proud boys are a bunch of incel losers.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are making an absurd, and illogical claim if you think that people of various races would be making a sign of white power willingly. The sign they are using has been used by all races in the western world for decades, and it isn't a "white power sign..."

As for your claim of being "of Mexican descent?" Normally us true Hispanics, not the Beto O'Rourke wannabe Hispanics in the Liberal world, would describe ourselves as "I am Hispanic", we don't say "I am of Hispanic descent." That normally means you are more white, or are some other race than Hispanic.

Liberals for the most part, 90% if not 99% are white. We have seen in these "riots" even bands of only, or mostly white liberals attacking Hispanic, and even black officers while calling them racist names. But you liberals can't seem to understand that the racists have been you all along.

You are whiter than snow, and probably 1/24-1/2,400 Mexican. The way you tried to describe yourself tells me you are white. Most white people have someone, or more than one someone, in their ancestors whom were not white. It doesn't make you a Hispanic, and it doesn't make you a Mexican. My great-grandmother on my mother side was Chinese, and my great-grandfather on my father side was from Taiwan, but I don't call myself Chinese even when my eyes are almond shape, a trait many members of my family have. Heck, one of my nieces has a grand-mother whom is truly Mexican, and although my niece doesn't look it, she is probably more Mexican than you are.

edit on 15-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor and lay off the orange flavored vodka. You sound like an angry bitter troll.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Do yourself a favor and lay off the orange flavored vodka. You sound like an angry bitter troll.

Nope, just being honest, which you are not.

BTW, I do love orange juice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join