It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media Loves Dr. FAUCI - The White House is Now Discrediting Fauci - Media is LIVID.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: gortex

What?

Trump was among the first to act. Shutting down travel from china. Meanwhile deblasio was telling folks to get out and do stuff and pelosi was shilling fir the san fran tourist industry.

Come on, he 'shut the gate after the horse had bolted' and then kept repeating that there was no problem. It doesn't matter how much he preened and postured, if it did nothing

Pretty nuch, nealy akk the Trump adni claims of stoppin fkights were made up. Plus he entire science of new diseases is to be extra cautious as it has several times greater of bein the right choice,]

Trump repeartedly said it;d magically vanish, promototed drugs the evidennce shhowed it killed nore than takin nothing due to owners shares in the drug,

He blamed his last few months on people with actrual knowkeded and training in maths. Instead of learning basic science as making a basic attempt to save US citizens friom mass needless deaths.

Dude, with all respect, reading that nearly gave me a seizure. Is English not your first language? Can you at least run a spellchecker before you hit reply, it took me like 4 times reading through just the first sentence and still not sure what the hell you are trying to say.

Consider spelling mistakes like mumbling. The odd mumble here and there happens but normally context makes it understood. Tons of spelling mistakes makes the entire message just a garbled mess.
Try harder. Not trying to embarass you, just man...up the game.

I'm a native English speaker, writer and an ex journo and scientist -may spelling and grammar went to piddle after being hit by a car and getting tonic clonic epilepsy and and bleed on the brain - Had four siexures this week so on 80 times the dose of relaxant/anaesthic they give you before a major Op in the UK. I highly doubt you felt like you were having a seizure

Due to brain not forming in the womb I did amazing to learn my own name let alone three degrees and worked for various Unis in Pharms, Maths and Physics.

All the statements I made are accurate - just missed a letter in the odd word. The first sentence is pretty obviously 'nearly all the Trump admin claims of stopping flights from China, plus the the whole logical approach to new disease is to approach with caution'. Maybe work on your reading comprehension?

Thanks for the clarification. That must suck
I meant no disrespect, just seemed either you weren't a native english speaker, or yeah, you were having some sort of neural disorder which I guess is working a bit like dyslexia.

When people read, spelling mistakes can be a stumbling block, and when there are a bunch in a row, it becomes distracting when you don't understand why there are soo many. Now that I know the issue, I will overlook how its written and focus in on what is written.

All the best bud, and we are on the same page overall contentwise.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Where are the mask recommendations? Why aren't they recommending them for everybody? Oh, because

Here

Masks work. and soon enough your governor will mandate you to wear one when you go into a place. See you on youtube screaming about how you don't have to because you know better than the CDC

Masks do work in to help stop the spread in close quarters. Hairdresser should wear masks. Their conclusion, the sources they cite, and their pool of 2 whole hairstylists does not support that the general public should wear masks. I don't know why you're unable to separate masks being very helpful in some situations and the entire public wearing them. They are not the same thing.

Your absurd comments about me being irrational and emotional are to cover the indadaquacy of your argument.

I think we might be discussing two different things
I am not saying wear a mask outside...that would be dumb and pointless
more to that point, I think we should all be going to the beach if possible as that seems both safe enough and gives a sense of relaxation.
I've been discussing this whole time close quarters. I figured thats what we were talking about. About to go into a 7/11, toss a mask on before entering...take it off once you exit the building.

If this is what you are also talking about on how that is also unacceptable, then cool..game back on, but you're saying now you agree with this stance? fair enough. we will agree to...agree I guess.

I've been clear that I'm talking about masking everybody. No I do not consider my local gas station or grocery store close quarters nor do they fit the normal definition. If I ran a store my employees would be wearing masks where they interacted with the public. I would not expect the public to wear masks in my store.

I don't think masks are unacceptable. I think it is unnecessary to recommend them for everybody to wear all the time in public and I think it's unacceptable for the government to mandate wearing masks everywhere.

Today I had to cross state lines and go to two retail stores. I wore a mask in both because I have symptoms of a respiratory illness. It's probably from allergies and I have a medical condition that exempts me from wearing one. I still wore it because science says if I do have an illness then me wearing the mask, along with frequently sanitizing my hands and not touching things, would effectively limit the spread. I took exactly the same precautions I've been taking for many years because they're proven effective.

None of this has anything to do with who I vote for or who the POTUS is. It's science. My unpopular opinion is that if Trump, Fauci, and a bunch of alleged professionals had kept their traps shut from the outset and allowed state and local messaging to come through state and local sources we would be in a far better position as far as public perception and comprehension.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

As previously pointed out, you can change the numbers around with all sorts of estimates (Johns Hopkins uses confirmed case numbers) but the total number of fatalities remains a concern despite the less relevant statistical juggling.

Can you not see the forest for the trees...lol

Your prediction is 2.5 million dead in America based on your infallible statistics is that what you think will be the total by years end?

You just can not fathom that there are 10s of millions of uncounted cases out there. The "experts" have not been right in anything so far, so keep quoting them.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KsihkeheNo I do not consider my local gas station or grocery store close quarters nor do they fit the normal definition. If I ran a store my employees would be wearing masks where they interacted with the public. I would not expect the public to wear masks in my store.

Funny you should mention this
What got me on board was many weeks ago here in Florida, I stopped to get gas and went into the store to get a few items, no mask...hell, nobody had a mask. Everyone was about 6 feet apart except for at the register

Guy up front, stringy shirtless guy gave this bigass sneeze right at the front cashier...didn't even cover up. Proceeds to cough a few times and apologises a bit then leaves. The register woman just grabs a alcohol cloth and half heartedly cleans right in front of her.

We all then go up to plague lady to buy our cokes and crap.

I am sure that guy didn't feel he was symptomatic "enough"..but it was at that point when I realized how screwed we here in Florida truly are...and perhaps most of the rest of the US.

You really need to understand human behavior before wandering into your local circle k...you can wear a mask, or not..up to you, but when you catch the bug and you're gasping for air in the hospital, at least you didn't look silly for a few minutes at a gas station. Silver lining I suppose.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I thank everyone else who wears a mask so I don't have to.

Keep up the good work people we're all in this together.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KsihkeheNo I do not consider my local gas station or grocery store close quarters nor do they fit the normal definition. If I ran a store my employees would be wearing masks where they interacted with the public. I would not expect the public to wear masks in my store.

Funny you should mention this
What got me on board was many weeks ago here in Florida, I stopped to get gas and went into the store to get a few items, no mask...hell, nobody had a mask. Everyone was about 6 feet apart except for at the register

Guy up front, stringy shirtless guy gave this bigass sneeze right at the front cashier...didn't even cover up. Proceeds to cough a few times and apologises a bit then leaves. The register woman just grabs a alcohol cloth and half heartedly cleans right in front of her.

We all then go up to plague lady to buy our cokes and crap.

I am sure that guy didn't feel he was symptomatic "enough"..but it was at that point when I realized how screwed we here in Florida truly are...and perhaps most of the rest of the US.

You really need to understand human behavior before wandering into your local circle k...you can wear a mask, or not..up to you, but when you catch the bug and you're gasping for air in the hospital, at least you didn't look silly for a few minutes at a gas station. Silver lining I suppose.

I don't know why somebody would think PPE looks silly, but if that's your opinion then go with it.

I moved away from Florida and cities for a reason. I also avoid places where I know people will be getting near me.

I do consider human nature important and it has observable impacts on this topic. Human nature happens to be something I've studied, particularly as it relates to risk assessment and perception. Studies have shown human nature is to assign disproportionately high risk to things that are highly publicized or emotionally upsetting. The constant news on beloved family members dying of Covid is particularly effective at those two things. It's also proven that human nature is to assign higher risk to things that can't be controlled by the individual. By wearing a mask, thus gaining some control, you immediately reduce your perceived risk disproportionately to the actual risk reduction. Those three things synergistically make the risk reduction appear enormous while actual risk reduction is clinically insignificant. The same principles apply to the people making masks a government mandate. The data doesn't change.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: gortex

What?

Trump was among the first to act. Shutting down travel from china. Meanwhile deblasio was telling folks to get out and do stuff and pelosi was shilling fir the san fran tourist industry.

Come on, he 'shut the gate after the horse had bolted' and then kept repeating that there was no problem. It doesn't matter how much he preened and postured, if it did nothing

Pretty nuch, nealy akk the Trump adni claims of stoppin fkights were made up. Plus he entire science of new diseases is to be extra cautious as it has several times greater of bein the right choice,]

Trump repeartedly said it;d magically vanish, promototed drugs the evidennce shhowed it killed nore than takin nothing due to owners shares in the drug,

He blamed his last few months on people with actrual knowkeded and training in maths. Instead of learning basic science as making a basic attempt to save US citizens friom mass needless deaths.

Dude, with all respect, reading that nearly gave me a seizure. Is English not your first language? Can you at least run a spellchecker before you hit reply, it took me like 4 times reading through just the first sentence and still not sure what the hell you are trying to say.

Consider spelling mistakes like mumbling. The odd mumble here and there happens but normally context makes it understood. Tons of spelling mistakes makes the entire message just a garbled mess.
Try harder. Not trying to embarass you, just man...up the game.

I'm a native English speaker, writer and an ex journo and scientist -may spelling and grammar went to piddle after being hit by a car and getting tonic clonic epilepsy and and bleed on the brain - Had four siexures this week so on 80 times the dose of relaxant/anaesthic they give you before a major Op in the UK. I highly doubt you felt like you were having a seizure

Due to brain not forming in the womb I did amazing to learn my own name let alone three degrees and worked for various Unis in Pharms, Maths and Physics.

All the statements I made are accurate - just missed a letter in the odd word. The first sentence is pretty obviously 'nearly all the Trump admin claims of stopping flights from China, plus the the whole logical approach to new disease is to approach with caution'. Maybe work on your reading comprehension?

Thanks for the clarification. That must suck
I meant no disrespect, just seemed either you weren't a native english speaker, or yeah, you were having some sort of neural disorder which I guess is working a bit like dyslexia.

When people read, spelling mistakes can be a stumbling block, and when there are a bunch in a row, it becomes distracting when you don't understand why there are soo many. Now that I know the issue, I will overlook how its written and focus in on what is written.

All the best bud, and we are on the same page overall contentwise.

Cheers - there was none taken my 'coping mechanism' for the condition is to take the piss out myself for it (call them spack attacks - managed to get a blowjob off a stupidly hot girl one Christmas eve by telling her Christmas is a time for giving head, I'm a #ing spacker so unless you suck me off in the beer garden baby jesus won't give you any Christmas presents. Plus it's got a huge silver lining as my memory is so terrible it's impossible to get offended/upset/angry about anything.

Yeah it works very similar to dyslexia (if some survives to age seven 99.99% have severe dyslexia and can't read or write - was always an advanced reader - was writing at least 5000 words of very technical University news and investigations for BBC, Guardian, Times - every day of the week - but since the accident I find it extremely hard to write/remember spellings and find writing just 250 words exhausting and had to relearn who my parents/family/friends are and my county only has two neuro-rehab beds and a 15 year waiting list on the NHS. In most other counties you receive neuro rehab and a month of constant supervision and wearing an EEG cap within a week of a first witnessed seizure.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Update 7.29.2020

Dr. Fauci's National Institute of Health says N95 and Surgical masks are NOT effective against the H1N1 Virus.

We found no clear benefit of either medical masks or N95 respirators against pH1N1.

Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But they work to stop Covid-19?

Sure...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dr. Anthony Fauci and Jim Jordan

Jim grills Anthony over the double standards of social distancing policy. It's ok to protest, but don't try going to work or church unless you want to be arrested. Anthony is unable to give a position in the matter, he does not understand the question.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Anthony is a smooth operator, a smooth criminal.

He is also a terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join