It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media Loves Dr. FAUCI - The White House is Now Discrediting Fauci - Media is LIVID.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: carewemust

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Trump has repeatedly insisted that it was all "just going to go away". He is, and was, wrong.

Blaming people, especially the ones who were warning the American public of the danger, won't fix anything.

Fauchi advised the President but had no power to enact anything. The President was in the position and had the responsibility to enact things, not Fauchi.

Not that I expect anything but dancing around the subject, but what do you suppose he could have enacted? Lockdowns of states? More testing?

Bonus question: what action could Trump take that wouldn't cause pushback like travel restrictions did?

He enacted the travel restrictions. Look at the statistics, It did nothing.

Seriously? It likely prevented hundreds of thousands if not more initial infections that would have resulted in many more deaths and many hospitals dealing with that aftermath like NYC and Detroit did.

At least make a reasonable argument and not just anti-Trump comments. Your TDS is stunning and you're not even American.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

I couldn't help think though had this ruse been played on you by some foreign controlled media source pitchforks & rioters would be on it already & yet this was one of your own that you've probably all grown up sharing huge ammounts of your time & life tuning into & at various levels taking direction or advice in your life from.

I swear to God you crazy yanks confuze the hell out of me regarding what resonates passion in you folk.

We don't need foreign media to screw things up here, our own media does it very well.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Posted in another thread by Darage.

The CARES act was introduced to congress on January 24th, 2019. YES, you read that right.

7 minute very informative video.

brandnewtube.com...

It ain’t called a plandemic for nothin.
edit on 13-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

And why his supporters could care less and never admit he does any wrong. Instead they have all become Kelly Anne disciples that spin EVERY story. Granted CNN is always looking for an angle to attack Trump which is tiresome at best, but that doesn't take away every single boneheaded thing this admin has done.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Talking to my source, ventilators aren't an issue anymore as domestic production ramped up to cover several deficient states, however, he tells me it's what we initially feared.

The upsurge is wiping out Hospital Staff and as a result, working reduced capacity, which translates to more beds being taken as staff are overwhelmed, they are having to check on several people per one nurse.

In otherwords, any news about hospitals "At Capacity" is really the system being overwhelmed from sick staff.

It's what we feared and the initial reason for the first lockdown.

What we're seeing is second wave, but despite the doom and gloom, he says they're managing pretty decently.

He says, based off his reports, TX is in much better shape then CA, who's seeing sharp ticks upwards as a result of failed social distancing, rightfully so seeing all the stories of people refusing to wear mask.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The real kicker is the masks. If what we are told today is correct, had they just used masks int he beginning instead of killing the global economy and endangering the sum value of human civilization, this would likely have all be over now. But 3 months of no mask wearing allowed a spread of disease that entrenched it into the nation, including the midwest. It is a dereliction that rises to outright negligence.

Then, to today try to force people to wear a mask when we have heat waves in the 110 degree range across the south and southwest goes beyond inhumane. To see assholes on Facebook talk about folks in the military having to do it in Iraq as a way to denigrate civilians who never agreed to those conditions is ridiculous.

And i get folks saying that hindsight is 20/20 and all...but we aren't talking about regular day to day decisions. We are talking about ending peoples lives. Our nation promises a pursuit of happiness, a life of liberty....if we are going to step on that we best be damned sure there is a good reason. And we didn't.

Folks who bitch about others not wearing mask and all that stuff...you have to understand why folks are cynical here. Nothing about any of this makes any sense at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Bonus question: what action could Trump take that wouldn't cause pushback like travel restrictions did?

Point for Trump:
shutting down travel from China

Points against Trump:
Endlessly touting its a nothingburger
Suggesting untested drugs with only antidotal evidence of potential
More dismissing

Biggest sin of all: Turning a virus and wearing facemasks into some partisan thing

His words are followed like a religion by a quarter of the population who has been spreading the virus out of political spite. They have dumbed down a segment of America and proven that the right wing is indeed anti-science...to the point of putting other peoples lives at risk to further a partisan stance that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Trump dropped the ball on this in such a spectacular way that even diehard older voters I personally know are considering sitting this election out. His words are irresponsible and dangerous. ATS is a perfect streamlined example of how distorted the fans of Trump are. Grandpa may be all about the right wing and anything anti-liberal, but when his own party is shrugging their shoulders at his execution so stockbrokers can have a better bottom line, it causes him to reflect on the administrations handling of the issue at hand.

Trump just needed to shut the eff up and let the experienced scientists and doctors do the talking...but he couldn't. He needed to be in front. Well, he is in front, his wish came true and is now the face of the second wave crashing on top of the still ongoing first wave.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The real kicker is the masks. If what we are told today is correct, had they just used masks int he beginning instead of killing the global economy and endangering the sum value of human civilization, this would likely have all be over now.

Initially hospitals didn't have enough masks. short supply
If right at the beginning it was a call for everyone to get masks, the hospitals would have not had hardly any (see hand sanitizer...still to this day the only hand sanitizer you can find in any shop are small wildly overpriced bottles).

Chinese plants were busy around the world buying up every face mask from every nation and sending back to China while we were barely aware of what was going on...so to begin with there was a massive shortage that we didn't even know about.

Imagine the beginning days going to the hospital with this insane new sickness and half the staff was out sick, another half of who is left is isolated due to not enough masks to go around, etc. The death toll would have been through the roof. I can sort of understand the downplaying at the beginning (because seriously, what young kid is going to wear masks just because some news said there is a new flu out there...vanity over community any day of the week)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Trump just needed to shut the eff up and let the experienced scientists and doctors do the talking...but he couldn't. He needed to be in front. Well, he is in front, his wish came true and is now the face of the second wave crashing on top of the still ongoing first wave.

So right after this statement, you post video of another politician that doesn’t know squat.

I was in Phoenix all weekend. It’s a ghost town there — INCLUDING the hospitals.

Literally 5% of the normal traffic on roads and parking lot capacities.

Almost every restaurant is closed. I had to call or show up to 6 different places before I finally found a place to eat. My father and I were the only two people in the restaurant.

Watch the video again. That Mayor stumbles over herself multiple times.

Refrigerated trucks for bodies In PHX.......PUUULEASE!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So right after this statement, you post video of another politician that doesn’t know squat.

I was in Phoenix all weekend. It’s a ghost town there — INCLUDING the hospitals.

Literally 5% of the normal traffic on roads and parking lot capacities.

Almost every restaurant is closed. I had to call or show up to 6 different places before I finally found a place to eat. My father and I were the only two people in the restaurant.

Watch the video again. That Mayor stumbles over herself multiple times.

Refrigerated trucks for bodies In PHX.......PUUULEASE!

I hope you are right. I know a lot of people like to use politics to make the situation seem more grim/better.
Out of curiousity, can you point to any sort of interview with the hospital staff in question in the last couple days disproving what she is saying...
it would be weird to just take the word of random guy on internet at a conspiracy website over a mayor.

EDIT:
I'll accept this is probably an exaggeration and again, politically motivated bs from this mayor to grandstand on msnbc. what an idiot.
I would like to think she is trying to look down the road with concern, but chances are, she is just spouting bs because again (and my main gripe), this virus is now a partisan thing.

Now, lets go onto a more ATS inline source for the issues at hand

I assume right wing fox news sounding an alarm works for you?
edit on 13-7-2020 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Trump has repeatedly insisted that it was all "just going to go away". He is, and was, wrong.

Blaming people, especially the ones who were warning the American public of the danger, won't fix anything.

Fauchi advised the President but had no power to enact anything. The President was in the position and had the responsibility to enact things, not Fauchi.

The crisis is ongoing, Trump can still get things happening, but he'll have to do something (probably several things) different than he has so far.

Sorry to ruin your agenda, but as of two days ago the US showed 138k deaths and more than 1.5m recoveries, which is a lot less than the 4.2% death rate you erroneously list.

www.worldometers.info...?%22%20%5Cl%20%22countries%3Ca%20href=
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

PELOSI: "Every Crisis is an Opportunity to Advance the LEFT's Agenda."

www.newsbreak.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You'd think Dr. Fugazi and the liberal media would shut up about this.

If they don't hopefully Dr. Fugazi will be exposed for his corruption, ties to Gates forced vaccinations, and creation of the virus.

edit on 13-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Point for Trump:
shutting down travel from China

Points against Trump:
Endlessly touting its a nothingburger
Suggesting untested drugs with only antidotal evidence of potential
More dismissing

Biggest sin of all: Turning a virus and wearing facemasks into some partisan thing

His words are followed like a religion by a quarter of the population who has been spreading the virus out of political spite. They have dumbed down a segment of America and proven that the right wing is indeed anti-science...to the point of putting other peoples lives at risk to further a partisan stance that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Trump dropped the ball on this in such a spectacular way that even diehard older voters I personally know are considering sitting this election out. His words are irresponsible and dangerous. ATS is a perfect streamlined example of how distorted the fans of Trump are. Grandpa may be all about the right wing and anything anti-liberal, but when his own party is shrugging their shoulders at his execution so stockbrokers can have a better bottom line, it causes him to reflect on the administrations handling of the issue at hand.

You're appealing to emotion with the execution nonsense. Grandpa isn't changing his vote unless he's listening to the constant hum of the idiot box. I'll just focus on the "experienced" doctors and scientists and show who is being anti-science.

Trump suggested an untested drug. Trump pushed a drug that hadn't been tested on this strain. It has been tested widely. It's anti-science to suggest that a treatment that showed promise with similar pathogens isn't a viable suggestion. Now that it's been tested we see it would have saved many thousands of lives has it been used earlier and more liberally. Anti-science is rejecting things because of the person that said them.

The experienced scientists and doctors on MSM have changed their story, without any change in the evidence, since the beginning. The sweeping change from no masks unless ill and hand/surface disinfection, then to masks during car rides with your family was not because any evidence had changed. The transmission rate hasn't changed and the way it's transmitted hasn't changed, yet for some reason we're now being told we must wear masks. Some states have even declared it illegal to be without a mask.

Why is any mask fine now, but previously people were told not to wear anything but N95? Why isn't it illegal to not wash your hands? Why isn't there a law about gloves at the store or bank?

The best way to prevent transmission of respiratory illness has been hand washing and surface disinfection, then a mask and isolation if ill... for the entirety of my time in public health. The science hasn't changed. The political agenda did. It is absolutely undeniable. There's decades of public service announcements from the CDC and state health agencies confirming this.

There is no denying it has been made a political issue, but to say it's those not wearing masks that made it so flies in the face of decades of public health messaging. Science doesn't change without evidence, but political agendas do.

edit on 7/13/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
McEnany: Trump, Fauci On 'Very Good' Terms, Despite Reports of ‘Opposition Research’

This is not the same as the 'list of issues' requested at the start of this thread. It is a brief 2 minute Whitehouse response to the situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not that I expect anything but dancing around the subject, but what do you suppose he could have enacted? Lockdowns of states? More testing?

He enacted the travel restrictions. Look at the statistics, It did nothing.

What I believe he should have done is:

I asked what Trump should have done.

Nearly everything you listed is the responsibility of the state or local health officer, school districts, and emergency management. Trump can't control quarantine procedures and school policy in every state. Standing orders from a health officer are required for those decisions.

The states allocate funding from the federal government. Emergency declarations open states to be reimbursed by federal funds beyond their normal federal funds. The federal government should have had better supplies already stockpiled and should have been on rotation since the H1N1 scare in 2009, but the states receive funding yearly to plan for and fund public health preparedness. Aside from masks and ventilators being in short supply initially can you tell me where the federal government has failed to provide?

He failed to coordinate the state and local responses. The threat was national, affecting every states.

Fauchi was advising Trump directly. He wasn't advising each of the 50 states individally. The onus is upon the President to coordinate state responses to a national emergency.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: chr0naut

John's Hopkijs numbers literally dont match up yo the actual numbers put out by the department of health for my state (Virginia) - they haven't matched for almost a month - especially the daily death count. In the FAQ of their model they have a small blurb saying this can happen and it may take time to update, but as it stands at least for my state the charts that JHU are using a literally worthless...

So, what are your numbers?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Tight quarantine for those suspected of having the active virus. And, since at the early stages, they weren't sure of the duration of infectiousness of the virus, they should have started with a 40 days (the meaning of 'quarantine') isolation.

After the 40 days with either no symptoms, or with cessation of symptoms, the people should be released from quarantine.

Where do you quarantine people for 40 days?

Their own homes would be most cost effective and efficient, but you'd need expanded support services that ensured they had essentials and medical care in good supply and probably some sort of enforcement or inducement to not break quarantine.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

...and probably some sort of enforcement or inducement to not break quarantine.

Lovely. Just the kind of anti-freedom stuff I love to hear.

Why not put them in a boxcar and just send them somewhere else to have the problem handled?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The real kicker is the masks. If what we are told today is correct, had they just used masks int he beginning instead of killing the global economy and endangering the sum value of human civilization, this would likely have all be over now.

Initially hospitals didn't have enough masks. short supply
If right at the beginning it was a call for everyone to get masks, the hospitals would have not had hardly any (see hand sanitizer...still to this day the only hand sanitizer you can find in any shop are small wildly overpriced bottles).

Chinese plants were busy around the world buying up every face mask from every nation and sending back to China while we were barely aware of what was going on...so to begin with there was a massive shortage that we didn't even know about.

Imagine the beginning days going to the hospital with this insane new sickness and half the staff was out sick, another half of who is left is isolated due to not enough masks to go around, etc. The death toll would have been through the roof. I can sort of understand the downplaying at the beginning (because seriously, what young kid is going to wear masks just because some news said there is a new flu out there...vanity over community any day of the week)

Today people are walking around with bandanas and home made masks made out of socks, which are approved/recommended by the CDC. I don't buy that bull# excuse he gave. From a perspective of public health, preventing the spread of the disease to 300mil people was FAR more important that NY hospitals having to actually admit that Trump was helpful and utilize the Naval vessel that went wholly unused during their darkest hours.

There is absolutely no way you will convince me that telling the public that masks were in short supply because of China, and to please use a cloth mask instead of buying them was not more prudent than the unbelievable and unprecedented move of shutting down entire economies and forcing people out of work and business. All for NYC?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join