It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media Loves Dr. FAUCI - The White House is Now Discrediting Fauci - Media is LIVID.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

John's Hopkijs numbers literally dont match up yo the actual numbers put out by the department of health for my state (Virginia) - they haven't matched for almost a month - especially the daily death count. In the FAQ of their model they have a small blurb saying this can happen and it may take time to update, but as it stands at least for my state the charts that JHU are using a literally worthless...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No one is in hysterics, except those who don't want to wear masks. Your attitude is the EXACT thing that is keeping this going. Your lack of any kind of empathy says a lot about your lack of character.

a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
No one is in hysterics, except those who don't want to wear masks. Your attitude is the EXACT thing that is keeping this going. Your lack of any kind of empathy says a lot about your lack of character.

Personally attacking me truly showcases your high degree of moral character and empathy...meh. We have over 40% of the country overweight and the numbers never go down. It's getting worse. Many other illnesses associated with obesity. It's a more serious concern than this virus ever will be. If we just stopped worrying about the virus and focus entirely on obesity we would save more lives. Harsh reality for people to admit.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is good to see Dr Fauci go. Sure he knows a lot of health science stuff, but his priorities of big pharma over public health is troubling. He did not show much support for Hydroxycloraquine while happy to push Remdesiver. Looks like Fauci is heavily tied into the WHO crowd, good on trump for telling them their science sucks.

After digging through this thread: Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

It does not look like Fauci has changed his colours.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Personally attacking me truly showcases your high degree of moral character and empathy...meh. We have over 40% of the country overweight and the numbers never go down. It's getting worse. Many other illnesses associated with obesity. It's a more serious concern than this virus ever will be. If we just stopped worrying about the virus and focus entirely on obesity we would save more lives. Harsh reality for people to admit.

but you don't get fat if you are coughed on. one is a problem of every single person and has (mostly) to do with wrong food and too little physical exercise. the other is a virus that can be transmitted from person to person and against which there is currently no vaccine. because every state has responsibility for its citizens, the state has to decide on measures to protect life. just like every 'healthy' state also decides on measures that teach people to eat healthy. but the one has nothing to do with the other. if measles appears in a kindergarten, the kindergarten is closed for the protection of the children. that's quite normal, too. i personally don't think that all measures make sense but as long as i don't really suffer from it, i follow the guidelines. i'm neither a scientist nor a virologist. i rather trust the opinion of studied people than that of any idiologist.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If masks work, why are Democrats releasing criminals from prison instead of forcing them to wear masks?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Tight quarantine for those suspected of having the active virus. And, since at the early stages, they weren't sure of the duration of infectiousness of the virus, they should have started with a 40 days (the meaning of 'quarantine') isolation.

After the 40 days with either no symptoms, or with cessation of symptoms, the people should be released from quarantine.

Where do you quarantine people for 40 days?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Bit rich saying they have no empathy and low moral character when you refuse to wear a mask to stop spreading it to other people and overwhelming hospitals.

US gov should have claimed wearing a mash makes your dick or boobs bigger rather than saying it's to protect others and stop the virus overwhelming the country.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Obesity is associated with the virus and deaths. Healthy fit people rarely die of it yet there is almost no media stories on the importance of being physically fit, eating better. Instead of focusing on cases they should be focusing on who is recovering rapidly and who is not. It would be a real eye opener.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Trump has repeatedly insisted that it was all "just going to go away". He is, and was, wrong.

What can you expect from a pig but a grunt.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I posted yesterday I do wear one. Started a thread on it. But thanks for confirming I don't and am public enemy #1. I will try to be a better person. Maybe I achieve your level of morale high ground when this is all over with.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ahh never read that. If I''m your definition of a moral high ground I'd aim higher
(and less of the drama llama hyperbole of claiming you're public enemy number one -that's reserved for paedos, war criminals, dictators, terrorist leaders, rapists, serial killers etc..).
edit on 13-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

ACtually ten percent of the population has COvid according to the CDC antibody test, thus, the fatality rate is nearly zero. This is a nothing burger and people need to move and stop fear mongering.

I know plenty close friends and coworkers with covid and none died and none symptoms are worst than the flu. Sure there are dead people but we can find dead people with the flu too if we really wanted to.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dr "due facce" getting exposed to πŸ’₯TheπŸ’₯SunπŸ’₯BurnπŸ’₯

And watch Florida as Democrats attempt to sabotage the Governor and the RNC Convention !!

Democrats are extremely dangerous when cornered βŒπŸ˜„βŒ

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dr "due facce"...

Like the Italian reference.

edit on 13-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We need Democrat sponsored TESTING on 350 million people every day !! 🐰

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Fumbling Phony Statistics being published on purpose to fool the unsuspecting public !!! πŸ€¬πŸ¦‡πŸ€¬

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Please excuse me as I'm not from your country, but the media source you mentioned is this the same one that has just been caught flat out lying/staging propoganda to the masses by way of it's reporter/newsreader supposedly contracting Covid via his eye then doing bed ridden daily update pieces ? Surely to God this wont be allowed to be forgotten by the viewing public EVER. Another poster commented about terror tactics of people not wearing a mask, yet what in the hell would this be labelled as ? Any media stooge organization that cared in the slightest for even a single viewer had responsibility to factor in what weight would have been attributed to this fraudster goose knowing full well the psychological connection achieved via the psy-op marketting jobs done day in day out as they prostitute themselves for all important ratings numbers.
IMO this entire network should be wound up & all it's scum be tried as perpetrating homeland terrorist acts but realize that is entirely the decision of you folk as to what level you accept such outrageous & harmful actions from these self appointed gatekeepers of the truth.

I couldn't help think though had this ruse been played on you by some foreign controlled media source pitchforks & rioters would be on it already & yet this was one of your own that you've probably all grown up sharing huge ammounts of your time & life tuning into & at various levels taking direction or advice in your life from.

I swear to God you crazy yanks confuze the hell out of me regarding what resonates passion in you folk.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

"You no wear mask you go to camp!" the fanatic screams.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

This source, referring to data from the CDC, says that the fatality rate for COVID-19 is likely closer to .26%. Not to split hairs, but your estimate is something like 16 times higher than the likely actual.

The range of estimates put the fatality rate for those showing symptoms between 0.2%-1%, with a "best estimate" of 0.4%. It also places the number of asymptomatic cases between 20%-50%, with a "best estimate" of 35%. By combining the two estimates, the estimated overall fatality rate of those infected with the virus – with and without symptoms – would be 0.26%.

COVID-19 Mortality Rate is 4 Percent - Not

Put another way, over 99.7% of the people who are infected with this virus will survive...and yet Fauci and his like-minded colleagues (and Democrats) would have us all hiding out in caves for another year and a half, while watching our economies, businesses and jobs - from a safe social distance of course! - being destroyed.

Fauci is just another example of the rampant nanny state, that thinks they can eliminate all risks inherent to human existence...all we have to do is to blindly follow every one of their directives, abandon all of our rights and freedoms, and accept that if Fauci says we need to stay in our homes for 180 days we bleeping-well better do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join