It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media Loves Dr. FAUCI - The White House is Now Discrediting Fauci - Media is LIVID.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Monday, July 13, 2020

With all that's happening in the country, the #1 Top-of-Every-Hour News Segment on CNN this weekend has been how President Trump and the White House are not only ignoring the advice of the esteemed Dr. Anthony Fauci, but are now actively discrediting him.

Friday, President Trump said he has not spoken to Dr. Fauci, leading scientist of the White House CoronaVirus task force, since early June.

Yesterday, the White House put out a list of the things Dr. Fauci has gotten wrong. Advice to the nation that likely increased the number of Covid-19 cases experienced in the United States.

(CNN) As coronavirus cases surge in the United States, the White House is taking aim at the nation's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

In a statement Saturday, a White House official told CNN that "several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things."

The official went on to provide a lengthy list of examples, citing Fauci's comments early in the pandemic and linking to past interviews.

These bullet points, which resembled opposition research on a political opponent, included Fauci downplaying the virus early on, and a quote from March when Fauci said, "People should not be walking around with masks," among other comments.
Continued at crybaby CNN: www.cnn.com...

I think we're at a point where Dr. Fauci is about to be EXPOSED as more than just incompetent. Those who have followed the ATS threads about his statements, visit to the Wuhan China lab with (then) President Obama, his 2006 SARS-CoronaVirus cure, meetings with WHO, and other items, know what I'm getting at.

While CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, etc.. are almost in panic-mode over FAUCI being "publicly discredited", FoxNews is mysteriously not covering it at all...on TV or at its website.

BY THE WAY....if anyone can find the White House list of "Things Fauci Got Wrong", that was sent to media outlets Sunday morning, please post it to this thread. They all refer to this list, but none of them (that I can find) have provided a link to, or image of it. TIA.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
When he said don't wear masks it gave him and friends to invest into them compenies that make them. Trump and family didn't invest in them. I've been telling you folks the world is full of trickery.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Trump has repeatedly insisted that it was all "just going to go away". He is, and was, wrong.

Blaming people, especially the ones who were warning the American public of the danger, won't fix anything.

Fauchi advised the President but had no power to enact anything. The President was in the position and had the responsibility to enact things, not Fauchi.

The crisis is ongoing, Trump can still get things happening, but he'll have to do something (probably several things) different than he has so far.

edit on 13/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Who needs science, medicine and doctors ?

edit on 13-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

At this point in time, 1% of all Americans have been, or are infected with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and 4.2% of the infected have died of it.

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Trump has repeatedly insisted that it was all "just going to go away". He is, and was, wrong.

Blaming people, especially the ones who were warning the American public of the danger, won't fix anything.

Fauchi advised the President but had no power to enact anything. The President was in the position and had the responsibility to enact things, not Fauchi.

Not that I expect anything but dancing around the subject, but what do you suppose he could have enacted? Lockdowns of states? More testing?

Bonus question: what action could Trump take that wouldn't cause pushback like travel restrictions did?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'll take Fauci's experience and education over Trump's any day of the week when it comes to this pandemic. It isn't even close.
edit on 13-7-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have been wondering how come trump treats his presidency like he is still on his show the apprentice and fires everyone that crosses him, how come he hasn't fired fauci? Is fauci untouchable? What am I missing here?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You answered your own question man. So the states that have the huge up tic in confirmed cases are run the republicans that will bend over and kiss butt. Yet here in a state run by a democrat that solely relies on tourists for incomes is doing pretty good no one talks about that.
I’m sorry but the republican have failed at every step man.
Trumps could have isolators infected areas but he refused to listen because of his big brain. I’m sorry but he is not hid uncle. Trump is a fool and anyone that follows his is just as stupid.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your numbers are trash

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I firmly believe what Elon Musk is saying. Something to the effect that hospitals are indeed reporting fraudulent higher numbers. Much higher. They keep saying they are almost at capacity but those Navy ships and makeshift military hospitals on the ground had almost no patients and were shutdown. All the ventilator rage, what happened.

On a personal level, I live in a major city near a drive up testing site. No business. I drive by it daily and nothing but workers playing on their phones and goofing off. If you believe the news then go right ahead. It's not like they ever lie to Americans and cause hysteria about anything...meh. To top that off, the Federal relief money, something like 67% of the recipients are making more from it than they ever made in their life and are dreading having to go back to actual work if they were working at all. I know one of these winners and guess who they are voting for. The person that plans to raise my taxes. Not their taxes, only mine.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Not that I expect anything but dancing around the subject, but what do you suppose he could have enacted? Lockdowns of states? More testing?

Bonus question: what action could Trump take that wouldn't cause pushback like travel restrictions did?

Nearly all countries that used lockdowns early on have been almost clear or a few weeks. UK was a few weeks late with a more deadly covid strain but the last two weeks it killed less than 2000 over here compared to US breaking international records in cases.

Edit: Anumber of US doctors have quit after being told to lie and play down Covid deaths. Will dig out the report.
edit on 13-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I have been wondering how come trump treats his presidency like he is still on his show the apprentice and fires everyone that crosses him, how come he hasn't fired fauci? Is fauci untouchable? What am I missing here?

He should fire him.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Have you listened to what is going to replace him. He was the one who said shutting down travel from China was the wrong call early on. The real problem though is not him or Trump. It's people calling other people names and labeling an entire group of millions of people as something they would not have the balls to say to one of their faces in person. That is the real problem.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

He enacted the travel restrictions. Look at the statistics, It did nothing.

What I believe he should have done is:

Tight quarantine for those suspected of having the active virus. And, since at the early stages, they weren't sure of the duration of infectiousness of the virus, they should have started with a 40 days (the meaning of 'quarantine') isolation.

After the 40 days with either no symptoms, or with cessation of symptoms, the people should be released from quarantine.

Those for whom had the virus and had it run its course can be assumed to have antibodies and can have some sort of identification to identify that, so that they don't go into quarantine a second time.

Those who were in quarantine but had no symptoms and test negative for antibodies can return to work/life but can possibly still be infected at a later time and so if they are exposed to the virus, can potentially go back into quarantine.

People should be tested for temperature and other symptoms and even antibodies at many opportunities, especially in preparation for public places or gatherings.

Social distancing, PPE, and hand-washing should be highly promoted. It's what a responsible citizen just does!

Those who use the threat of infecting others as a manipulative attempt, should potentially be prosecuted and laws framed to maintain the freedom and safety of citizens, while minimizing 'terror tactics'.

For those who must undergo quarantine, there should be a process of registration to receive financial support, for the individual, their dependents, and for the companies they work for.

Attempts should be made to track the movements of those under quarantine. If an outbreak hotspot is identified, then the details of when and where should be publicly broadcast for at least two weeks, so that people can be given priority in testing and potentially quarantined should the danger of infection be high.

Schools and businesses should not be closed unless they have identified actual cases of the virus.

PPE such as masks, soaps, and disinfectants should be freely available or available at cost, subsidized by the government. There should also be schemes to provide special employment for those 'between jobs' as 'touch surface disinfectors' and cleaners.

Where quarantine is affecting the plans of travelers, the onus on reallocation of tickets, and other details like pre-paid accommodation, should fall to the hotels, airlines and others who have already been paid. It should simply be a 'contingency' cost of doing their business.

Insurance companies should be compelled to gear up with specific low-cost, short duration, policies or amendments to cover issues caused by quarantine.

Many of these things are also going to be useful in dealing with other illnesses and epidemics so, if well managed, there is no reason to do these things just for this one time, but the idea is to minimize overall costs at all times, and provide contingency for emergency situations.

The government also needs to keep its hands off public money allocated for epidemic and disaster contingency, so this money needs to be regulated so as not to be easily accessed/misused by government or individuals.

edit on 13/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Your numbers are trash

3.3 million have been confirmed as infected in the US, which is 1% of 330 million people.

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

The case-fatality ratio in the US is 4.2%

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How can John Hopkins confirm that many cases. What they are doing is reporting cases other are reporting and taking their word for it. Nobody is confirming the data. I also like how there is no margin of error even though different test methods are being used with different levels of accuracy. I don't even think they have agreed on a universal method yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

How can John Hopkins confirm that many cases. What they are doing is reporting cases other are reporting and taking their word for it. Nobody is confirming the data. I also like how there is no margin of error even though different test methods are being used with different levels of accuracy. I don't even think they have agreed on a universal method yet.

As infections soar, Trump finally dons a face mask. At this point, will it help? - LA Times

The Johns Hopkins site explains how it gets its numbers.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

He enacted the travel restrictions. Look at the statistics, It did nothing.

What I believe he should have done is:

I asked what Trump should have done.

Nearly everything you listed is the responsibility of the state or local health officer, school districts, and emergency management. Trump can't control quarantine procedures and school policy in every state. Standing orders from a health officer are required for those decisions.

The states allocate funding from the federal government. Emergency declarations open states to be reimbursed by federal funds beyond their normal federal funds. The federal government should have had better supplies already stockpiled and should have been on rotation since the H1N1 scare in 2009, but the states receive funding yearly to plan for and fund public health preparedness. Aside from masks and ventilators being in short supply initially can you tell me where the federal government has failed to provide?
edit on 7/13/20 by Ksihkehe because: Clipped quote

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I firmly believe what Elon Musk is saying. Something to the effect that hospitals are indeed reporting fraudulent higher numbers. Much higher. They keep saying they are almost at capacity but those Navy ships and makeshift military hospitals on the ground had almost no patients and were shutdown. All the ventilator rage, what happened.

On a personal level, I live in a major city near a drive up testing site. No business. I drive by it daily and nothing but workers playing on their phones and goofing off. If you believe the news then go right ahead. It's not like they ever lie to Americans and cause hysteria about anything...meh. To top that off, the Federal relief money, something like 67% of the recipients are making more from it than they ever made in their life and are dreading having to go back to actual work if they were working at all. I know one of these winners and guess who they are voting for. The person that plans to raise my taxes. Not their taxes, only mine.

This is a good point. I work in the public and the the things they've been saying and the things I've seen since the start do not match up at all. Ontop of that a crazy sickness ran through my place of employment in January, a weird one that made me so tired for a week I'd take a nap after work. And then like three weeks later my lung randomly hurt.

Since then, and I'm surrounded by a couple hundred people a day, no one has gotten so much as an allergy flareup.

So the crap I'm seeing and the crap the media screams about are two entirely different things. Our local hospital was dead empty at the start, during and after as well. And when they opened up testing we drove by and still do occasionally and no one is ever in line.

It makes me wonder if the people screaming about lockups and vaccines have even left the house. I'm waiting for concentration camps at this point.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago5505699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Less than half a percent of 300 plus million have died in the US of the virus. Close to 100% of that half a percent were either elderly, dying of something else or just fat and unhealthy.

I'm doing my best to go into hysteria like I'm being told. Sometimes I actually do. They do a good job on the news but I keep going back to reality. It happens when I get out of the fog of cases reported and use good old fashion common sense. I'm under 45, super fit, eat healthy. Don't know anyone who got the virus, died of the virus and I live in the state blowing up in the news with cases. I don't hang around fat people and elderly people so that probably has something to do with it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join